Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Friends,

In my various post and replies I did mention that Nakusha's same expression is getting on my nerves, she has this constant guilty look, well I accept she must be feeling some remorse of keeping Dutta in dark for Kala but now it is time to move on and she should atleast enjoy the company of her husband, the attention he is giving.  Yesterday I was chatting with Kavita while we were discussing her...after seeing yesterday's episode I wanted to hit her after the first scene but then I am not a violent person...Dutta was trying to keep himself occupied and she comes with a chair, takes away his work and makes him sit on the chair, as if he is the master and she his servant...enough!!...those things don't happen in marital relationship anymore...I would have very much liked to watch..her sitting next to Dutta, maybe guiding him the places where he should sharpen the stick, appreciate his work, keep her head on his shoulder....grrrrrrrrr...Nakusha change that expression for god's sake!!  ...Your thoughts friends, Love Tin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I agree with u , Tin

hands down, legs up '. Her expressions ' are like of an amnesia patient '

Who am I

Where am I

Who r u '.

Oh! Amnesia and a person with no sense of touch ''..

it is  not that she has to flirt with a random person , damn it u r in love with this guy , been with him for 9/10 months 'surely u should comfortable with him .. He is wholesale flirting with u ..Dropping hints like rain drops '' nd u have to give us  the blank look  '.. Being clueless on  what is happening ''

Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Jayati,

Yaar, this is one issue where i will agree with you whole heartedly..firstly her zombie like expressions are killing the essence of romantic scenes..and her "mujhe achcha nahin lagta saab..ki aap itni takleef mein" is getting repeatitive...Dutta wants to give her the world we get it..naku is sorry for him we get it...now that has to stop..yesterday..i was hoping for a smile on her face when dutta caught her pallu in that Dutta-style..and she looked like it was nothing..when he was holding her hand she was looking with the same deadpan expression...Dutta is blind yet we see more myriad expressions in his sightless eyes tahn on naku's entire face...even when Dutta put his arms around her at mahadev's village while talking about Jagtap..her expressions were the same..

And if she says "Saab Sambhal ke " to dutta while dragging him around one more time i swear i will break something...its that irritating to see her act as if her husband is invalid..whereas he is more astute and active than her..
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes I will have to agree with you to a certain extent....Monday's Tasha scene was off a little but that was IMO because Baji rocked the episode. She is giving the samish expressions...but yesterday. I saw a glint in her eyes, maybe just me, when Dutta held her hands, her eyes gave away something, and I think thats a breakthrough 😆 What can we do though? Her character is such that naivety and innocence run through her veins! Anyway, it is a thing a little trivial when it comes to Tasha scenes...I just see MR all the time....😆
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Word ...wake up Nakku this is DSP flirting with you and there is the license too.

Did we not see the same Nakku teaching those love lessons to Dutta during Supriya days ?
Sab bhula diya kya ?

I agree with neets...did see a gleam yesterday in her eyes and she blushed not once but twice....

Baby steps...😆
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Yes I will have to agree with you to a certain extent....Monday's Tasha scene was off a little but that was IMO because Baji rocked the episode. She is giving the samish expressions...but yesterday. I saw a glint in her eyes, maybe just me, when Dutta held her hands, her eyes gave away something, and I think thats a breakthrough 😆 What can we do though? Her character is such that naivety and innocence run through her veins! Anyway, it is a thing a little trivial when it comes to Tasha scenes...I just see MR all the time....😆

YEah..even i see MR when Scene has MR...but i don't have any option but look at MV when camera zooms on her and i see the same expression......i feel she had more vibrancy even though all the naivety and innocence when she was in black avatar..then she had so many expressions and tentative smiles..now nothing...she stares blankly at Dutta..which gets to you..and for past two weeks she has been doing just that...staring...now she must act like a young girl a little..just a little...maybe her teasing dutta would be too much to ask for but she can blush and smile and do something atleast when Dutta teases her...except just looking..i liked her ungli maroorna when dutta asked her to say his name..that was nice.😳
neets_ltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

YEah..even i see MR when Scene has MR...but i don't have any option but look at MV when camera zooms on her and i see the same expression......i feel she had more vibrancy even though all the naivety and innocence when she was in black avatar..then she had so many expressions and tentative smiles..now nothing...she stares blankly at Dutta..which gets to you..and for past two weeks she has been doing just that...staring...now she must act like a young girl a little..just a little...maybe her teasing dutta would be too much to ask for but she can blush and smile and do something atleast when Dutta teases her...except just looking..i liked her ungli maroorna when dutta asked her to say his name..that was nice.😳

Bold: absolutely! Well I guess any Tasha scene that is getting us grinning is only because of MR....so if MV's expressions are bland, then we have to give credit to MR for saving it! I hope she does pull her socks up I guess...the thing about y'day's scene, was how the camera swung to Mahadev and Sundari in between....had they purely focused on Tasha, it would have been better. I hope Dutta's eyesight returns, maybe that is the jhatka needed for her to actually relax her facial muscles and express....😆 the shart scene was top notch...need that intensity....
Edited by neets_ltl - 13 years ago
mozart66 thumbnail
Jayati, Shilpita, Neets

Agree with all of you yaar! 100% correct. And her expressions have nothing to do with being physically tired with doing many things at one time in her career. She badly needs some acting lesons from MR. MR too must have gone throuh some horrible time at the beginning of the year when things were not going good for him but not once , not even once did it affect his performance! His varied expressions including that of a blind man were simply fabulous! MV is a good actress no doubt but needs some refresher course now. The repetitive expressions are getting on our nerves now. Expecially the expression where she seems to be showing just "pity" for her blind husband all the time. When she showed it once it was enough. DSP does not need anybody's pity. He fought his way out of Seema's house! He is a born fighter and survivor! If he is ready to overcome those debilitating moments of his life, viz blindness, then Naku should show some respect towards that and can act more normal! She should enjoy the flirting!! Should respond to her husband! Yes, I too found her expression deadpan when DSP tried to stop her with arrow! She should realize that now that they are husband and wife and not master and servant anymore! She needs to rise above that! Please Naku don't reiterate "once a servant always a servant"!! Stop being annoying!
Edited by mozart66 - 13 years ago
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree wid u totally her xpression in the last 2-3 epis has been the same.She always luks tired and pensive and is not able to match up to mishal's xpressions and i m tired of 'saab sambhalke' dialogue of hers .He is not able to see so i understand she wants to help him but but she treats him as if he is crippled and i don't lyk her touching him unnecessarily .Hello, he has been blind for quite a few days and during this tym he did all that training and the precision wid which he throws knive and kicks,and throws 'teer' a person who is a gud judge of distance and tym can only achieve that.So i wud just lyk to say MAINTAIN DISTANCE dear naku and stop touching him unnecessarily

Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well said Jayati!   Nakku looks totally out of place with dutta as a wife or a lover.   The CVs have failed to portray her as a wife to dutta in the true sense.  She is at best shown as an excellent nurse an obedient servant nd a girl with a golden heart everforgiving eversacrificing.  But where is the girl who wants to be loved like any girl or a wife would want to be?  her dialogues r repitative nd her expressions r blank,  when dutta is trying to get intimate with her its as if she is incapable of being loved.   The lack of reciprocation of feelings frm nakku should we blame the CVs or its Mahi's inability to emote or is it JDJ?   The  lacklustre performance of Mahi, is this being deliberate frm CVs not giving any dialogues worthwhile to portray her still as the nakusha of the basti.   This is also why many of us r not enjoying the JMM2 as there is hardly any romance even in the most subtlest form.  When dutta can look naughty nd romantic being blind then why cant nakku?🥱 Edited by brvr - 13 years ago