03/08/2011: No sharing bed for a month

Pink-Spy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anmol bends down on his knee and stares at Anjali (she smiles) while he removes her slippers. On the other hand, Sandhya removes Neeraj's shoes to his objection. But she tells him that not only is he her husband, but also her God. She tells him that she always prayed that he was happy, which is probably why God chose her to be with him forever. She will be with him forever. From now she will be in the level of his steps (sounds weird when written in english, but she tells that "aaj sei meri jhaga tumhari chanho mei) He tells her no, that she should not be down on the level of his feet (he brings her up on the bed), but she should be in his heart. And she will always be there. Neeraj holds her chin and they both share a very beautiful moment. They get close to eachother to kiss and they're both less than 1 centimeter away from each other's lips πŸ₯³β€οΈπŸ˜³ πŸ˜(I was literally jumping up and down in joy) when it suddenly knocks on the door (W*H?! No Way!😳) They're both shocked and go to the door to see who it is. Well, well if it isn't the two wicthes (GD and Urmi) GD looks over Neeraj's shoulder to look on the bed, and she sees that the roses are still there and the bed is not "messy" and she whispers to herself that she made it in time. Why you little !!%&@$! 🀬 Neeraj asks her what is wrong, and why're they're here. GD tells them to come down stairs because there's something important. Neeraj wonders what can be so important at this time, and Sandhya is worried, because she knows what can happen. 

Anjali tosses the pillow on Anmol and asks him what the pillow is doing on the bed. He should forget everything about sharing a bed with her. Instead, he should take the pillow and sleep in the corner with his broken armano. Anjali goes to sleep on the bed, whereas poor Anmol looks at her side and queitly goes to the corner and sits on the floor and looks at her....hurt (Seriously, as I can't take Neerdhya to be hurt, I can't take it when it comes to Anmol. Poor guy!)

Sandhya and Neeraj join downstairs where Dada-ji tells them how happy he is to see them together, etc. but pandath-ji called him and told him that the marriage happened too quickly compared to their "dates", so they can't share room with eachother (the video stopped here, but I can imagine the shock on Neerdhya) Urmi's mother-in-law tells Sandhya to go upstairs and get her clothes. Neerdhya go up in the room. Dada-ji tells everybody, that he didn't think that guys these days would ever listen to these kinds of things, but look at Neeraj and Sandhya - they both agreed. GD tells him when does anyone ever disagree with you. Dada-ji doesn't realize that she's being ironic and just smiles. He leaves the room with dadi-ji. GD Urmi and Urmi's mother-in-law are left alone in the livingroom. GD asks them what did they think about her little gift to Neerdhya. Urmi's MIL asks what gift? She tells that she was the one who told pandat-ji to tell this fake story about Neerdhya not sharing bed together, and in today Anmol and Anjali are starting their marriage and will develop their relationship, whereas Neerdhya are from today starting to tear the relationship apart. And GD will make sure to make it miserable for Sandhya (You woman, leave my Sandhya alone. You hear me?!😑) Urmi's smiling.

In Anjali and Anmol's bedroom (we seriously need to make a couple name for those two, although I hate to see them together - Anjmol maybe?) Anjali is asleep, but Anmol is not. He's awake and looks at the direction of her. 

Sandhya's is packing her clothes, and Neeraj tells her why she's doing this, it's not as if she's going back to her own family... (The next scenes are THE best Neerdhya scenes ever, and it will destroy everything if I wrote it here. So go and watch it!) Let me just say that love's in the air, and our lovely jooking and funny Neeraj is back (just as we knew him from back then) β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ

Anmol is still sitting in the same position as he was last night, and he thinks why is she doing this to him, when she was the one in the first place to accept this marriage.😭 Dada-ji is so happy about this marriage. It will breake him if he knew how Anjali is treating him. Someone knocks on the door and removes the mattress and tries to put the pillow on the bed by leaning on Anjali. Anjali awakes and tell him to back off and open the door. Anmol tells her that whatever she said last night, do say it to anyone. And act like a bahu, because if she doesn't everyone will be hurt - especially dada-ji. She says no, and he "jhorna haat" for her, but she says that doesn't help, because what he needs to do is touch her feet (Oh Larwd!) It's GD and Urmi's MIL who're knocking on the door. He touches her feet and tells her that he can take her wrath, but his family-members can't. That what she wants, she wants everyone in the family to feel her grudge, and she want everyone to touch her feet. Now who will put on her slippers? Anmol helps putting them om. She tells him to remember that she's just acting of being his wife, don't think this as a weakness. And if he ever thinks that he's her husband then he just needs to remind himself of his head under her shoes. 🀒 πŸ˜‘

End.

I just hate the fact that Neerdhya can't, once and for all, be together as husband and wife. But the CVs surely know how to make us happy by showing us these lovely Neerdhya moments πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update..

Anjali is crossing her limits..will definitely pay for it
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this always happens,,When a couple in love marries,,some or the other problem arise and they are not allowed to  share the room also....just to drag the SR
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I've commented on the general trend of the story here.   One thing that struck me about this episode is that if Sandhya needs to sleep separately from Neeraj, then why GB, who everybody had seen abuse Sandhya as a widow?  Why not ask her to stay w/ Reena or Baa for the month, until that period is over?

I just wish GB and Anjali would know what each others intentions are, and I just wish Sarita would know how Anjali is treating Anmol.  If she knew that, the 'alliance' she has w/ Urmi would be vaporized b4 you could say 'suhaag'