Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
yea i agree wid Taz! he was supportin us! n tellin evry1 2 b frndly nt bring war btw d 2 country ppl! Afridi is an awsum man! he has chngd a lot!
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
exactly Divya when i saw that interview he won my heart over like in a second. 

unfortunately there are some channles trying to show him in a negative light all of sudden stupid media 
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
divi,

thank u so much posting them here i didnt know the girl was shakti coz seen small icons na muahhhhhhhhhhhhh

and @tazi and divi,

actually general ppl r not like this tazi these political ppl and media ppl r just working for their own benefits they dont speak general ppl's POV...

when it comes to indo pak match i know there would be some indians who hate pakistan to the core of their hearts just like here we have some group... so just chill we general ppl dont believe in all these things.

yes Afridi spoke his heart he represented masses at that level.. and gained so much respect... he is a gentleman who showed such kinda character in ground....

love him from the core of my heart
nah i didnt c dat! tellin bout negative! but saw d interview in wich he told dat! y r v both countries fightin for no reason! its time 2 b frndly! :-))))

but for me my MEN IN BLUE rocks! v WON aftr 28yrs! BLEEDIN BLUE!!!!
OMG me n aru wer goin mad on virat! frm d day v won me n aru r lukin at virat's pic! video! v both hv gone crzy! lol!

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

divi,

thank u so much posting them here i didnt know the girl was shakti coz seen small icons na muahhhhhhhhhhhhh

and @tazi and divi,

actually general ppl r not like this tazi these political ppl and media ppl r just working for their own benefits they dont speak general ppl's POV...

when it comes to indo pak match i know there would be some indians who hate pakistan to the core of their hearts just like here we have some group... so just chill we general ppl dont believe in all these things.

yes Afridi spoke his heart he represented masses at that level.. and gained so much respect... he is a gentleman who showed such kinda character in ground....

love him from the core of my heart

welcum di! for salmanians! 😳
i lyk afridi frm ur team! :-)!! he is truely a gr8 guy!

i know politics is so dirty >=( 

but i agree im glad that the mass public isnt this close minded. I think in a sense american desis have an advantage because indians,bangladeshis, pakistanis, sri lankans and afghans grow up together and we dont have this werid segregation i remember when i told my cousins in india that my best friend was pakistani when i was little they stared at me lik i was crazy. but in the end thats the right way to go 

we all have the same culture more people need to be like Afridi and tendulkar =) my two favorite cricket men 

and Nadz i havent watched the final match yet ive been so busy but my friend recorded it for me i heard sri lanka was amazing as well 

sorry if i m ranting its just these past few days ive been seeing alot of hate everywhere due to the games LOL 

waniya_fatima thumbnail
divi,

its because u never heard political ppl interviews and all but forget about these media ppl who create such fake news and hypes ...

divi bacha you have heard just Afridi u would gain same respect for every pakistan am sure 😊

i guess now ppl r wise enough to gauge everything on thie own.
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

i know politics is so dirty >=( 

but i agree im glad that the mass public isnt this close minded. I think in a sense american desis have an advantage because indians,bangladeshis, pakistanis, sri lankans and afghans grow up together and we dont have this werid segregation i remember when i told my cousins in india that my best friend was pakistani when i was little they stared at me lik i was crazy. but in the end thats the right way to go 

we all have the same culture more people need to be like Afridi and tendulkar =) my two favorite cricket men 

and Nadz i havent watched the final match yet ive been so busy but my friend recorded it for me i heard sri lanka was amazing as well 

sorry if i m ranting its just these past few days ive been seeing alot of hate everywhere due to the games LOL 

not at all tazi like i said before general ppl arent having such biased views.... and am completely loving ur positive views..... especially the way u have uploded borh men in ur siggy👏👏 hatts off to u bacha😃

dont care about these ppl who cant just think with their own brains they make their views on other ppl's perceptions...
=) i just see no point in being mean about it i mean i wouldnt want anyon to rub it in my face if india lost. so treat people the way  u want to be treated =) 

waniya_fatima thumbnail
@tazi,

glad to see such kinda mature approach jana....

Nadziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

whos there???

see its our Nadziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... where were u buddy i missed ya infact everyone around missed this girlllll