Will Pia Trust Abhay now?

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey friends 🤗

Do u all think after watching yesterday's episode where Pia asked very rudely to Abhay that what is he doing here, if she will listen him what he wants to make her understand? 😕 😕 😕

Will she able to trust if Abhay speaks the all truth to her?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
There is no way Pia would not trust Abhay. If you noticed Abhay asks her to go inside the Hostel and she does so without Questioning him.
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think that she may ask some questions later but i am sure she will trust him...i hope she does
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

There is no way Pia would not trust Abhay. If you noticed Abhay asks her to go inside the Hostel and she does so without Questioning him.

YES I saw that..!!..And agree ..PIYA nit trusting ABHAy is impossible..if shown ..like that..well cant help but keep mum..
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think she will trust him bt
as of now she need to listen Abhay 1st

& for that Abhay nedd to say smthing to her

Abhya Piya ko kuch btayega to hi Piy a kuch sunege or react karegi
its like a mute love story
koi kuch kehta nhi bas 1 doosre ko blame krte rehte h
God  Ekta ne PKYEK ka kya kr dia h
--sunshine-- thumbnail
piya has to trust abhay vz love is based on trust onlyyyyyyyyy.......................... if she loves abhay then she has to trust him

if she does not trust him den it means she is not in love wid him...........

and if initial promos is to be beleived den it is dark love story which has been converted into dark story wid no love

LOL Pia will Definitely trust Abhay if he tells her but i bet he wont tell her , No ways!!!

didnt u see how Abhay "Ordered" Pia to go inside hostel and she followed his command w/o any protest 🤣....i guess now Pia will open her endless list of questions and bombard it on Abhay which Abhay will only answer in his own mind but not with his mouth 🤣

Prottasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ANGEL--

i think that she may ask some questions later but i am sure she will trust him...i hope she does

you r correct
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

LOL Pia will Definitely trust Abhay if he tells her but i bet he wont tell her , No ways!!!

didnt u see how Abhay "Ordered" Pia to go inside hostel and she followed his command w/o any protest 🤣....i guess now Pia will open her endless list of questions and bombard it on Abhay which Abhay will only answer in his own mind but not with his mouth 🤣

Ur comments are ROFL
I guess piya still trust abhay but she is little irritated with him . All we will get to see there eye locks .
desaiprachi07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

This is the point but i feel kuch to jhagda hoga jaroor dono me is matter ko le k.