Sid&Panchi Collide <3

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Let's talk about my absolute favorite couple on the show- Siddharth & Panchi. They are my favorites because their characters are the ones you can easily relate too. They are real, they have their own faults and also their amazing qualities!

Sid man...he is just TOO good. Ever since that radish episode, I keep going GAGA over him. Siddhant Karnick is suchhhh a good actor. His portrayal of Sid is like BANG ON!👏 I am totally latoo on him.😳

And Panchi is a lovely gal. She is strong, loyal and knows how to put her foot down!! Vahbbiz is doing a great job in portraying her character.

Anyways, I am super addicted to the song "Collide" by Howie Day. It's so bloody beautiful and so bloody THEM. ❤️ It's a passionate love song and the lyrics, I feel perfectly match them. Take a look-

The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you, yeah

I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find you and I collide

I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know
I'm always on your mind

Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time

Don't stop here
I lost my place
I'm close behind

Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find you and I collide

I find the song perfectly describing their intense [future mein] love story. Sid has too much of hatred, anger and revenge inside of him. I hope the innocent and beautiful love of Panchi is able to change him...not really. I just want her love to heal his pain. I want Sid to feel her love...he should get so surprised by it that he rejects her. He should be scared at the way she's falling for him...YES he should.

I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know
I'm always on your mind

I don't want her to get over him. I want her to keep loving him. I want their relationship to be as it was before even during this phase, and I want Panchi to feel the pain of rejection, but still support her man. Then slowly, she should break his barriers and open the door to his heart.

Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time

Then I want him to accept that YES, he also loves her. And they start a bloody brilliant relationship together, which is never ending.

Don't stop here
I lost my place
I'm close behind

And that is what I think should be/is going to be the SidChi love story. Intense, beautiful and lovely.

Out of the doubt that fills your mind

Do comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-veena.shona- thumbnail
Sid n Panchi r my fav couple in d show too
Siddhant Karnick is such a natural actor, jst superb
Veena
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I too absolutely love the Sid Panchi Jodi, in fact I like them more than Abhay- Piya. They are the most realistic couple in the Show. We are normally attracted towards people who are good to us...whatever Siddharth might have been to anyone else, he was good with Panchi. He always protected her and is at his best behavior with her(he even slept in the car for her to have the room). And ultimately that is what matters which is why Panchi fell in love with him.

I agree with you...Siddhant Karnick is an awesome Actor. Whether Vivian Dsena lives up to our expectations as Desi Stefan or not, I am sure Sid would as Desi Damon!
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago

@veena_rocks- Absolutely :)

@Anamika1570- Yes! I love SidChi more than AbhiYa...they are more real and I simply love them. Sid has a special treatment...his gentleman side only for Panchi. 😳

ArshForEver thumbnail
I love them. I'm afraid that I love Sid more then abhay, well I sure like the way he portrays Sid's character. He is amazing. I wish him to get in a show as a lead character a youth based. He will be my actor next to ksg.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
ya sidchi chemistry is rulling our hearts......... i really love them

Originally posted by: ArshForEver

I love them. I'm afraid that I love Sid more then abhay, well I sure like the way he portrays Sid's character. He is amazing. I wish him to get in a show as a lead character a youth based. He will be my actor next to ksg.

Haha me too! Sid is my favorite character, then Mish!! Siddhant is my fave Telly actor after Arjun Bijlani. Would love to see Arjun & Sid share the screen. EEKS!😳
havokhotline thumbnail
Oh. My. God <3 Can I hug you?
I adore Sid-Panchi ! :D Mwah ! Siddhant Karnick has captured my heart <3 *makes huge lovey-dovey eyes* He is such a brilliant actor, he is just so expressive and he puts all his efforts into a role. I love writing about Abhay and Piya and all but that aside, I just love Sid <3 He rocks :D
Vahbiz/Panchi?! What can I say other than hats off :D The acting is superlative and she brings out such pretty emotions in that pretty face of hers :P
She's just a marvel. I dont care if it's Vivian and Vahbiz as a couple, but I think Sid and Panchi look absolutely adorable together :D
Kudos to both actors :) Live long Sid-Panchi :D
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i am sorry to say....i am loving sid more than abhay nowadays.....he is a mixture of good and bad....he is so real....

sid-panchi....after AbhiYa...they made me obsessed for them...they look so cute together....

sid is very naughty...flirt...cassanova...sweet...charming...sensitive and the other side of him devilish...sexy...handsome...bad...evil

panchi is sweet...strong....beautiful...talented... and the other side of hers hot-tempered...jealousy...

SidChi just make perfect combination of made for each other couple.....

no matter how bad sid is like abhay-chand-haseena states.....but for panchi he is the sweet...gentleman...soft...naughty siddharth mehra...

noone have seen sid's softer side except for panchi.....

i wish their love story blooms...and piya stays out of it.....

panchi knows he is the wrong guy for her.....but then her heart can't stop beating for him.....because she knows no matter how much she control her feelings for him...in the end his sweet...soft and gentleman charms can't resist her soul in falling in love with him....

SidChi made me a craze of them.....

and siddhant-vahbiz just look beautiful with each other.....
sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww!! how sweet!! ur right about sid-panchhi! i too loveee them!! they r my top fav couple on the show, seriously!! hope they get together despite all the problems there will be, as we can anticipate..but love them!!!