ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

First of all I like to thank blokes aka meenakshi for doing such wonderful job by taking over that one week I could not do updates I would really like to thank her from bottom of my heart and give her round of applause as she did such great job thank you'👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

The show starts with Rukmi telling Ranveer that Rasal is his wife and the family did not tell him because they were all worried about his health and Ranveer doesn't believe Rukmi (aww if you ware like this before it would be so much better) and says you are just saying all this because Rasals mother said I am the father of her child and you are saying I am her husband because you don't want me to think I cheated you and Rukmi pushes him away and says no I was the witness in your wedding and he asks how can that be when we first met in the Aashrem and Rukmi says no I am Rasals older sister as her parents are my parents and I was in your wedding and Ranveer asks how can you do this to me when you know I was your sister's husband how could you let me come close to you why didn't you call your sister up and my family when you knew the truth and Rukmi was going to tell him but stops herself and Ranvver says you took advantage of me I am sure my family must of hated you before too and to get revenge from them you used me and Rukmi says now you know the truth what can I say more (awww Rukmi'this was the saddest part) and Rukmi asks for forgiveness and also says she will go away from their lives as RasVeer are meant for one another. MS comes to Rukmis room and tells her that Ranveer is resting for now but he is going hate her even more as he gains his memory and find out that you ware married to him before and took advantage of that and Rukmi says his hatred is worth it for my sisters happiness but this time I will not be here to take his hatred as I am gone go away from everyone and I want no one to know about as I want them to think i was a selfish person and since I did not get what I wanted I left and MS aks where she will go she should come with him home and Rukmi says no I will go back to Gurujji's Aashrem but I will not stay her and tells him to sleep and MS says don't you dare leave without meeting me I will drop you to the Aashrem and Rukmi nods in ok and she goes to Rasalss room and sees her sleep and wishes her in her head that tomorrows morning will bring happiness and joy in your life and I wish nothing but that and as she was to leave Rasal sees her and asks what she is doing her and Rukmi tells her that I wanted to see you in sleep as you hate me when you are awake and I wanted to tell you that Ranveer knows my truth also I told him everything that not only is he your child's father but also your husband and Rasal smiles'.and my video is cut so please someone input what both sister talk about'' Rukmi decides to see Ranveer one last time before she goes but stops herself and then enters the room as she thinks Mamasa and Deep might be in there but she sees no one is in the room and even Ranaveer as she looks for him she finds a letter on table that ready Rukmi I believed only you in this life and you two broke my trust for this I am going away from you and the Haveli forever'..and show ends on Rukmi''

Tomorrow: Kamal slaps Rukmi and says who told you to tell my son the truth (W*F woman what the hell do you want form her if she hides the truth you have problem and if she tells the truth you have problem I mean what the hell do you want form her'.) Chanchel says why ask her throw her out the house and Rasal says Rukmi will not go from here and everyone is shocked (yaar yeh konsa new drama hai)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katekelly thumbnail
Rasal only stops rukmi , cos she thinks that rukmi lied about telling the truth n she has planted the letter and decided to elope with ranveer.
silentkiller007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Katekelly, how did u knw abt this twist before the telecast? are u a part of the show 😉