Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sibar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

This is reality show. The show intially started with the objective of who can manage the house better, and later on they start showing how the absence of wife in life can bring the change. I think this is such a common sense, hence it is very hard to belive that people needed a show to realize this. To me it appear fake.  I do realize that star iteself was not clear of format. First they had contestant wives voting out. This was bound to create groupism as this is a natural human tendency. Then in finals they suddenly had eliminated contestant choosing winner. My argument was that why the eliminated contestant were not allowed to vote out in earlier rounds. It is very possible that the contestant were biased and impartial judgement can't be expected. My one cent on this.

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sibar

This is reality show. The show intially started with the objective of who can manage the house better, and later on they start showing how the absence of wife in life can bring the change. I think this is such a common sense, hence it is very hard to belive that people needed a show to realize this. To me it appear fake.  I do realize that star iteself was not clear of format. First they had contestant wives voting out. This was bound to create groupism as this is a natural human tendency. Then in finals they suddenly had eliminated contestant choosing winner. My argument was that why the eliminated contestant were not allowed to vote out in earlier rounds. It is very possible that the contestant were biased and impartial judgement can't be expected. My one cent on this.

yeah i agree with you on that..if they were going to have the wives vote..they should have had all the wives vote every single time..i think they shouldve had a judges panel