Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

I think hamare ankitbhai pehle se hi interview mein puch lenge..TL ki fan to nahin🀣

πŸ˜ƒ Arey Shaadi karoonga to phir ek Manglik Terrence fan sein.............mera badla hoga woh.....πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

Jyotish nein kaha hein kein 30 saal ki umar kein baad mera yog sahi hein........shaadi hogi to 30 kein baad hi hogi.......tab tak muje saari duniya sein akele hi ladna hoga.....πŸ˜ƒ Shaadi kein baad duniya ko chor kein sirf biwi kein saath ladna hoga............πŸ˜ƒ Ek baat to pakki hein, shaadi kein baad, DID biwi kein saath beth kein dekhooonga aur ooski har ek taarif mein taarif milaoonga......pura pagal nahin hu mein, Ghar mein shaanti banaye rakhna mera ultimate goal hoga......πŸ˜ƒ

Smart act, ek saath multiple front pe nahin larna chahiye.πŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
geeta ma will read this post and comment..yeh kya yeh thread tho mere naam ka tha but yahan tho ankit ka shadi discussions ho raha hai...πŸ˜”πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chits1

geeta ma will read this post and comment..yeh kya yeh thread tho mere naam ka tha but yahan tho ankit ka shadi discussions ho raha hai...πŸ˜”πŸ˜†

Geeta related hai....... sab suggestions padho .......πŸ˜†
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I find geeta smartly criticizing and pointing out other team's mistakes and very smartly she covers her team's mistake and always giving safai πŸ˜•

It's the same old Geeta!! Something never changes or get better, even with age!! πŸ˜†

I think Geeta was in her best attitude on DID1, and got worse after that... She started off well in DID-D, as always, maybe that both Marzi and Rajeev were new to the show...
Nishita123 thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ Arey Shaadi karoonga to phir ek Manglik Terrence fan sein.............mera badla hoga woh.....πŸ˜ƒ

.......Socho if she wanted  to take badla by marrying a  Geeta's fan !!   πŸ˜†
ankit_nyc thumbnail

πŸ˜›Geeta ma is busy being a mentor on the top rated dance show on television...........time nahin hein forum mein aane ka? I know some mentors from the past who seem to have quite a bit of time to visit the forum considering that their show is coming to an end prematurely due to low ratings.....πŸ˜›
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

.......Socho if she wanted  to take badla by marrying a  Geeta's fan !!   πŸ˜†

In that case I won't hesitate for a second in reporting mental abuse by the spouse........πŸ˜› Here in the states, us Men have the same rights as women when it comes to such situations....πŸ˜ƒ
Nishita123 thumbnail

In that case I won't hesitate for a second in reporting mental abuse by the spouse........πŸ˜› Here in the states, us Men have the same rights as women when it comes to such situations....πŸ˜ƒ

What if she reported you first ?? TongueπŸ˜†
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

What if she reported you first ?? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ˜› would not be believed..........everyone knows I am a Gandhi Vaadi......πŸ˜ƒ I thought I mentioned that earlier......πŸ˜ƒ