FF: Aham changes his mind about Gopi's suitability

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi everyone, this is my second GoHam, just keeping myself ticking along until we see some nice changes in the show for this pair, and thought to share a story with you all.

Aham changes his mind about Gopi's suitability

After  the Vachan, Gopi has noticed some differences in AhamJi, he told her goodbye when he left the house, he even smiled on occasion to her, she's on cloud 9, she is feeling KanaJi has brought her husband around to accepting her.

Urmila noticed Aham's changed behaviour too and on leaving the hall with Rashi, she brings up this problem.

Urmila - You are only concerned with the wealth in the Sandook of Naani's, without noticing some changes in that Gawar's relationship with the owner of all this wealth.

Rashi - Kya Mummy?

Urmila – Didn't you see Aham's reaction to seeing Gopi on his return from the office?

Rashi - Mummy, it's only because Naani was there, I mentioned to you already, Aham came to take Gopi from your house because Naani threatened to not eat until Gopi is brought back from there.

(Having arrived in Jigar and Rashi's room now, both sit down on the bed)

Urmila – Beti tell me more, about this Naani, she's Kadgri's mother, what about her behaviour towards Gopi.

Rashi  explains that Naani is very fair and in fact favours her more than Gopi to do things for her, in fact it's Kadgri who always takes the jobs assigned to her by Naani to give to the Gawar.

Urmila – Thik hai, Thik hai, but to be on the safe side lets speak to Gopi about Aham, to make sure, she stops doing things to make these Modi's happy, as even if Aham is acting in front of Naani, it's not good as the family still like her.

Rashi - Mummy, that's what I told you I did already but, that Gawar told Kadgri on me, and she yelled at me

(Urmila contemplates her next move, carefully)

Urmila – say's I've got it and whispers everything to Rashi, just in-case Jigar comes home soon before going to the temple, as Aham said he was on his way.

Urmila and Rashi go looking for Gopi, they were shot on time as they had another plan underfoot to destroy the Gauri, Gopi made and make it look like Gopi didn't prepare it according to Naani's instructions.

The found Gopi on her way up to Aham's room to change into the dress Mani had just ironed for her, they pulled her arm and stationed her by a pillar (one of many in the MM…lol), Rashi looking out for any passerby.

Urmila - So you are now acting like Maharani of the Modi house, you don't come to greet me, or visit my house anymore, but I took you in twice, you ungrateful wretch, why don't you understand Aham is using you to make his Naani happy, nothing has changed. Rashi beti tell he what Aham told Jigar in your presence.

Rashi - Your AhamJi told my pati that you are here temporary, that when Naani leaves you are also leaving, as soon as Naani leaves.

Gopi is thinking I know this already why are they bothering me, I need to get ready and to leave the house, if I'm late MaJi will be angry.

Gopi - Ji Mami, I know this AhamJi has said this to me already.

Rashi - Kya Gopi, you are my sister, I'm only looking out for your own interest, why be used in this manner, when the Modi's are finished with this charade they will send you back to my mother's house with nothing, why don't you let Mummy speak to the Modi elders about getting you married to someone else.

Gopi - Kya 😲😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
great start please continue
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice ff but it was too short. i really like to read too much. please continue.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gr8 start nafisa
Although am a muslim can anyone tell me what's a gauri? I have heard of half and not the other half what's a gauri ? That's the only thing am stuck at everything else perfect
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

Gr8 start nafisa
Although am a muslim can anyone tell me what's a gauri? I have heard of half and not the other half what's a gauri ? That's the only thing am stuck at everything else perfect

i know, i should leave this for one of the hindhu people on this forum to answer, but here, read this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parvati, it might help if you google Parvati Gauri too.

I did some searching 2 days ago and came up with this, the goddess parvati has many forms as you will see on the wikipedia page, and in her fair/white/yellow form Gauri she is brought into the home by married women, the women either bring a white clay idol into the home or a picture of Gauri Parvati into the home to worship. You can read the wiki page and fulfill your curiosity about the hindhu goddess.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh right I see, get it now.

Fsgtsarakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please continue writing😃. your FF seems very interesting👏 
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nafisa excellent  cont soon as what more n thanks for infor for the gauri interesting 👏
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kudos Nafisa!!!!! Very interesting. make the next thread spicy & chatpatta. Kuch alag se!!!.Maybe Hetal , koki & Jigar listening in the conversation. Then slow torture of Rashibhen.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great start .  It is like watching the 2 -----itches on youtube.  You know them to well.