Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Priti I am gonna use that🤣🤣but its kinda opposite na coz Maan wants gal and geet wants boy...
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No jyo he did not say Drashti.... Even I felt that they were by Gurti n from BD....
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Bubba - Really random 🤣 I haven;t even heard of those songs. 
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ashu...awesome tile and take👏

@All if you lot have nothing to say, I will fill these pages with my love for Bulbul, I am warning you....so shape up🤣
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyo me heard it as drashti then he said other names 😃
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Priti

Dev will commit another sin
For he is Satan's closest kin
For a purpose he is back
He'll get the story back on track     😎😆
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
re-posting it for the lazy devils

Ek VIVAHit couple Aisa bhi...🤣🤣🤣

1,  Good morning fight was tooooooooo cute... 🤣🤣🤣 normally newly married couples have good night kiss or good morning kiss... but sadde maaneet have good night and good morning fights... 🤣🤣🤣 what a cute couple???

2, Beeelu or pink??? does it really matter??😕... MSK can design a room in just one hour time na?? so whats with the fighting?? here geet will deliver the baby and there maan  will change the colour before she gets back to home from hospital...ha na??🤣🤣 having seen them fighting i killed my hope for the CON.. such cute kids..inki toh school jane ki age ha.. in per yeh CON ka bojh kyun???🤣

3,Dadi maa played the referee ......i loved her today when she said something about the table manners... i said dadimaa table manners??? they even dont have the bedroom manners...🤣 nor do they have honeymoon manners.. i mean someone ELSE..🤣🤣🤣🤣...

4, Geet ka beta.. named Gurmeet????😲😲😲,,,, who paid cvs to come up with this ??? bechare Gurtians...🤣and if they are up to something more hilarious then i am sure maan will finally decide his daughter's name as Drashti......🤣and GCM will request cvs to keeeeeeeeeeeeel the baby ASAP.🤣🤣🤣

5, and maan praising Gurmeet name??? first self-kissing and now self praising.. yeh ho kya raha ha GHSP mein???and Adi filling for the sasha's place kya?? but i loved him today he wa so cute..

6, NE basaye gi gundon ke ghar.. apna toh basa nhi saki....🤣🤣🤣 her next clients will be chor, daaku,  bar gals etc... and y dont she plans a wedding of her highness Rakhi sawant?? they will defo share the same tastes na???🤣🤣🤣

ok on a serious note..

1,Episode was toooooo cute.. but the baby thing is being stretched so much.. i mean today  i was saying that moon talks were aint that bad......

2, Maan unaware of  NE's business with Arjun.. and KC's employees working with her.. is beyond my understanding..

3, Dadi maa didnt tell dev that maan geet are fighting over the gender of baby.. she should have given a little hint to him to get jealous..

4, i loved Adi in the episode,, he was very good.. so were maaneet with their cuteness

pavs thumbnail
heyyyy devils...found the episode ridiculous...didnt understand why exactly maaneet wr pulling the blanket and then suddenly discussing abt pink/blue dichotomy...also didnt understand the fact as to why geet si 24/7 pissed off with maan n seems to be in a perpetual pms mode..well pregnant women do have mood swings but technically she shud also be in the mood for some kissing, making out , flirting too at tyms...n really i feel complete disconnected wiht the baby track...the lack of visual evidence as to the existence of the baby is making ol da baby talks annnoying...newly weds who are goign to be parents soon , talking only about the baby is slightly OTT...i believe before marriage maaneet had more passion and desire...now they seem to be only interested in bickering abt nonsensical issues....cvs shud show some mature maaneet convos and concentrate on sth else other than baby name, baby food, baby colour, baby room et al...Anne track as usual dumb n daft...nm's expressions r as bad as it gets..
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok me need to head bk to dip my brains in wrds ka junglebook! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Anuja..... The episode is not Phd analysis worthy......😔...

BTW....Did you notice NE beings are color coordinated in purple......NE choice in clothes and colors seem to be better than Geet's🤔