Abhishek Bacchan misses favourite Madhuri's JDJ

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Courtesy  mid-day::::::

Abhishek Bachchan misses favourite Madhuri's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

By: Upala KBR Date:  2011-03-05 Place: Mumbai

Junior Abhishek Bachchan could not make it to dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa judged by Madhuri Dixit as he was down with viral fever

ABHISHEK Bachchan is currently recuperating from a viral attack at home but what dismayed the actor more is that he missed an opportunity to meet his favourite actress Madhuri Dixit on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

A source said: "After shooting in New Zealand for Abbas Mastan's Players where Abhishek decided to perform his own stunts and even trained with a renowned Hollywood trainer to work on his lean look, Abhishek is now promoting Farhan Aktar and Ritesh Sidhwani's Game. 

Abhishek was to promote his film Game on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, where Madhuri is one of the judges

Abhishek was to come on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, where Madhuri is one of the judges, to promote Game. Normally Abhishek is very shy about coming on reality shows but he made an exception for Jhalak as Madhuri was in it and here was an opportunity to actually shake a leg with her."

Unfortunately, Abhishek developed high temperature on Thursday night and a doctor had to be called urgently. The source disclosed that Abhishek was so unwell that he was not able to get up from his bed.

"He had to cancel his shoot for Jhalak. Abhishek has been a big Madhuri Dixit fan. He really wanted to go, but the doctor has asked him to take rest.

Abhishek is very disappointed. Abhishek has been working round-the-clock and was jet-lagging. Unfortunately, owing to fever and over-exhaustion, he had to cancel his plans."

Abhishek said: "I love dancing, it's fun but I am not very good at it. Madhuri is my absolute favourite. I was looking forward to meeting her yesterday but unfortunately my health didn't permit me to."

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for the article niki

i hope Abhishek gets well soon..if he had make it to JDJ it would be awesomeeee..maybe next time :(
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 sharing.
 It wud have been gr8 2 c Abhishekh shaking his legs on Jhalak. He is quite entertaining, witty with a unique sense of humour.  Wish him a quick recovery

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tnx for sharin nikita

awww wish abhishek ws dere... he's too funny to watch...
rozina-Rati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
nice article thanks for sharing dear.😛
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing..but i saw a promo today where they said abhi is coming to JDJ finale for promoting GAME..