KrazyIncredibles - Monday Thread

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

hello girls ............πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  

Loved the episode ........Loved maaneet moments .... GurTi Rocked ....... Meeshti Rocked .......... Maaneet rocked .......

Hay ........I always wanted to see that scene picturised on maaneet ...... Maan staring at a sleeping geet ........

I love this scene so much that I used it on maaneet after their SR in my FF😳....

Coz they always say that U can always know that how much a man loves you ... when he is admiring his beloved sleeping wife ....... he who feels happy when his wife is sleeping & loves to watch her like that means that man loves his wife a lot 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍another proof for maaneet's true love .........

maan wanted geet to say good morning sweetly in her sweet voice  😍😍😍 

hey bhagwan iss maan ko koi samjhao ......... good morning agar kiss ke saath hotha hain tho usse ultra sweet kehte hain 😳😳😳.........

ok got an eye lock ..... but the intensity was not the same like what we had previously ........don't know what the reason is .... but I thought the
passion was missing .........

looks like they wanted to fight morning morning so searched for an issue with great difficulty .......i.e. about the gender of the baby ........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
& then what color should the room be .......Tom & jerry lage rahon .....tum dono apna bhala tho nahin karoge .......hamara bhala bhi nahin karenge ..........

geet wants a baby boy ........ maan wants a baby girl .......well that's natural ........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as always man papa wants a girl & mama wants a boy😳

I 2 want a baby girl for maaneet ......... coz I have my reasons ............
& when it will be maan's baby that time the baby should be boy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I hope U all understood my thoughts ........ if not let me know I will PM  U the reason ......... If U know the answer on why a girl now ..........still PM me the reason .......... not necessary to discuss in post ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

boy / girl ...........continues in the dining table ....... maan lying to dadi abt the baby saying thy were discussing abt a new project with geet ......geet wants him to have paratas ....... again nok jhok ...........

maan getting call from Adi - I guess everyone's doubt is cleared about the 400 crore project .......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†maan looked super pissed whn adi was talking abt the project .......maan was fed up with adi ranting about 400 CR.... deal ............... maan wanting 2 leave 2 office ........ but does not ....

dadi asks geet wht was the topic of discussion geet tells her baby ..... thta thy were fighting on gender of the baby .... I second dadi .... ladka ho ya ladki ki farak painda hain ........ the baby should b healthy .......fit & fine ........ it does not matter ....... but still every 1 has their own preferences over the baby ......

dev enters dadi blurts out abt nok jhok ........but instead of saying nok jhok she was mentioning it as jhagda ...... dadi there is a diff b/w jagda & nok jhok .........😑now devil ne agar MU kar liya ........ coz after spotting maan devil ke tote ud gaye thae .........so he did not listen to what dadi said ..........

Loved adi's expression & self talk πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘It was great ........ Adi was very happy that finally the supposed deal which was supposed 2 happen on saturday is happening on monday .......... but again gets scared as soon as maan gets a message .......

now comes the highlight .........cv's bhi ....naa ... names main bhi ....πŸ˜† 

maan was like Gurmeet Cement (G.C) & maan likes gurmeet name ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† naturally khud ka naam kisse pasand nahin aata bolo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bache ka naam gurmeet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†agar bacha ladka hua tho uss ka naam gurmeet .......

i was expecting maan to say ..........agar ladki hui tho uss ka naam hoga Drashti ........ but πŸ˜‘no he did not say that ........he was saying all non-sense names .... I did not like those names ....

maan challenging geet that he will decide his daughters name by evening ......& asks adi for girls name ......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was like hey babaji .... kya boss & employee ki jodi hain ..... coz ... we know just like boss employee bhi ek number ka budhu hain ladkiyon ke maamle mainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......... jisko girls ka names maalum hi nahin .....arey maan search in the net ...... u will find 1000000 of names ......... adi telling him he will make his team work on girls name....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†hey babaji .......... KC kya tha ...........ab kya hogaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

maan coming home early & calling wifey ...... & bechari geet messing up her chilli chicken ......... ok now i understood .........maan is gonna cook chilli chiken for wifey ....... i guess wifey naaraz ho gayi hain ....... tho usse manaana padega naa ........ so dadima helping him cook the dish as he is expert in only continental ......he does not knwo Indo- chinese so ...needs dadi's help .........

precap :-

maan telling someone not to give job to dev ...... so

option 1) will maan himself will go to dadima & ask dev to join him .........
option 2)maan over hearing dadima talking about dev searching for a job inspite of being a khurana .... makes our bada dilwala's heart melt & he  informs dadi tht dev can join him ..........

bhai gujjar entry might come tomorrow ......but as per articles it was supposed to be on wednesday ....... let's C ..........

forgot Romeo & Manisha also were gud today .........

Did not mind Anie as she was with Romeo & Manisha ....... as  annie is always bearable with KC staff ...... I can't bear annie when she is with arjun & Thank God there was no NA scene ....

thank u everyone for your wonderful wishes  & the beautiful cards ... loved reading them all ... thanks a lot crazies ....

I was totally surprised in the morning ... when i saw my inbox & scrap messages ... that all of a sudden I was getting belated birthday wishes ... how ... later on found out that it's bcoz of honey ....... thank U honey 2 U 2 ... thanks every one ....

Rota .......for this week ..........

tues - mar 8 - deepz

wed - mar 9 - aash

thurs - mar 10 - spee

fri - mar 11 - aarti

sat - mar 12 - samata 

sun - mar 13 - banner contest thread - deepz will open after 2 P.M. .... dead line is sat mar 12 - 9 P.M.

sun - mar 13 - sunday thread - reena

mon - mar 14 - varsha

tues - mar 15 -

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tonights epi was full of laughter... Maan & Geet are back to their full masti...

cant wait to see what Geet does to Maan tomorrow... we know somehow Maan ends up in the kitchen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ix2u - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

Hiya crazies…

Me still laughing!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Geet bechari ko "moti moti" bol ke hairaan kar diya!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Abd yayyyyyyyyyyy…………….maaneet are back to color coding!!!! Purple…the color of passion!! Which is missing!!!😑😑😑😑

CVs giving ug bheek me itti biiti toach-me-not scenes…..hume chup bithane ke liye!!!!😑😑😑😑😑

Gurmeet cements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Mujeh bhi chahiye…..!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 mere dil ki deewar ko bharne ke liye....🀣🀣🀣🀣

Chi chi geet ne kya bhadde naam soche the….! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

And maans were wurse!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Aadi was too good…!!! Teri 400 crore ki deal finally sign ho hi gayi!!! Adi bending over peeping into maans cell!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey crazies....

gud start of the episode showing maan n geet....me dint understand one thing... y fighting for blanket.. i mean the reason of their fight....they wanted to fold the blanket or wht...πŸ˜•

luvd their nok jhok regardin gud mornin n blue n pink...
i dint knew ki lakdey aur ko blue pasand hotha hai...

maan deciding name for the girl... and seekin adi s help...aur toh aur adi tellin he ll discuss it with research team n finalize...
btw what geet was cookin... 

finally cvs showed us the 400 crores project stuff...
luvd adi today.. bhagwan ne uski baath sunli finally.. so the deal is finalized...

gr8 as they never showed arjun n nitya s conversation.... unhe bg mein hi rakhna cvs...
luvd romeo n manisha... annie bhi chal jaayegi....

and dev ll somehow join KC and i guess there is a connection between dev n the 400 crores deal... kuch toh gadbad hai yar..

precap: maan tellin the business person not to hire dev... whats runnin in maan s mind.. is he plannin to give him a post at KC or sth else....
Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
r

yes hima v crazies always dream and hope for magical and dreamy MAANEET moments bcuz sapney bhi sach hote haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

edited after epi-

Hello lovely crazies😊

The episode was so cute, beautiful and lovely................awesome epi!!!.............

DD and GC were amazing superb mindblowing today!!!....... Adi Sir, Romeo and Manisha were awesome today.........loved Dadima in the dining table scene............and finally Anni has realized it......................

Maan adoring his sleeping beauty his Mishti while she is sleeping............Maan ke liye apni sleeping beauty Mishti ki masoom chehre ki khoobsurati, chamak aur raounak  sabse meethe aur khoobsurat sapne se bhi khoobsurat hai............how sweet and supercute😍.😍.😍 πŸ˜ 😍.........

MAANEET cute blanket fight similar to outhouse............MAANEET bina wajah ki jagda karne mein experts hai.............papa aur mama hamesha tom and jerry ki tarah ladthe hai...........frm this i guess once the baby is born baby need not watch cartoon show tom and jerry on tv...........baby can just watch papa aur mama..........yeh dono toh real-life tom and jerry hai so no need of fictional cartoon show lol! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

MAANEET sweet good morning-Maan apni biwi se sweet si good morning sunana chatha hai taaki uska poora din acha jaaye par Geet itni aasani se todi kehne wali thi..............Maan was so lost when Geet was saying good morning in her own wayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...............

MAANEET ki baby girl or baby boy?.........y not both?!.............MAANEET ki ek baby girl aur ek baby boy..................isse both mama aur papa happyπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜........................

Blue vs.pink, dining table scene, choosing baby names.............all MAANEET' baby scenes were soooooooo adorable, sweet and beautiful πŸ˜.😍.😍 πŸ˜ 😍.......

Geet moti aur bhaisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........Maan elephantπŸ˜†............Maan forgot his own company's nameπŸ˜† and he liked Gurmeet' nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..................i had expected that Maan will choose Drashti' as his baby girl's name😊.........

Dadima phir se MAANEET ki nok-jhok dekhe hairan.............yeh dono kabhi nahi sudarne wale hai dadima...........agar aapko paagal nahi hona hai toh inki nok-jhok se aap dur hi rahiye!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dadima so true the baby is so blessed and lucky to have mama and papa like Geet and Maan.........MAANEET's baby.................MAANEET have and will always shower unconditional, selfless and pure love and care on their baby................their baby is the naya khirdhar in 'MAANEET ki zindagi ki movie' and now for MAANEET their baby is the reason to live, smile, to be happy, their baby is going to fill their life with new colours and flowers' fragrance and sunshine and rainbows..............their baby is their most beautiful dream most precious gift and blessing...............MAANEET ki din ab unki baby se hi shuru hogi aur unki raat bhi unki baby pe hi khatam hogi................their baby the atooth dor connecting mama and papa and baby is going to make their bond of love, care, trust, understanding, respect, pride and worship stronger day by day...............mama and papa's life starts and ends with their baby............mama aur papa ka ab zindagi ka ek hi maksad ek hi khwab ek hi khwaish hai-apne baby ki khushi, safety and to fulfil all the wishes and dreams of their baby....................now they want to be perfect parents loving and caring parents😍.😍.😍 πŸ˜ 😍😊😊😊................

Adi's excitement for 400 crore project makes him call his boss to ensure Maan will now atleast come to attend the meeting with restless clients!..........when Maan was giving his presentation, Adi was so happy finally his boss Maan Singh Khurana for whom work is worship is backπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...........par nahi phir se phone baji aur Adi's expressions and how he was trying to look at Maan's phoneπŸ˜†..............Maan is in a meeting tabhi  Geet messages Maan a list of baby boy' names lol......................Maan looking for baby's girls' names on internet!................Maan wants to name his new project after his baby girl' name.............how sweet............Adi wants a project team to decide girl' name lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............

Bcuz of Maan Geet's khana is spoilt so this is the reason to y Maan is cooking.....................jaisi karni waise bharni!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Dadima back in her pendulum avatar she again asking dev to join KC..............she is telling dev about MAANEET nok-jhok.............is it necessary?.............dev is asking dadima r MAANEET fighting bcuz of him?....................y does dev feel whatever happens in MAANEET's life is related to him?...........there is no place nor need of any third person in MAANEET's life................for MAANEET their life starts and ends with each other and their baby.............the presence or absence of any third person makes no difference in MAANEET's life and  can never have any effect on their divine and sacred atooth rishta😊.................

Dev's reaction hearing dadima' words is so confusing.........it is so difficult to say from his expressions whether his mind is as innocent as his innocent face or is he hiding his evil and cunning and manipulative mind behind hsi innocent face and sweet words?....................seeing Maan dev leaves.............

Finally good to see that Anni has decided to work independently..............instead of tolerating Arjun' insults................finally she is placing her self-respect and self-esteem above her blind love for arjun who doesn't even deserve her nor her love.............

Romeo and Manisha helping Anni...........eventhough Romeo wanted to know wat happened between AA but when Anni tells him never to ask her again.........Romeo understands...........Romeo and Manisha  r not just employees but her true friends who care for her, who always support her, who feel bad whenever Arjun insults her and hurts her self-respect.............

Precap-

Dev ki wajah se Maan Singh Khurana ki badnaami.................. When the employer asks Maan if he shud give job to dev, Maan says no.................wat is going on in Maan's mind?...............is he plannign to give dev job at KC so that he can keep an eye on all his moves?...........

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Awesome epi... today me loved every one...minus Arjun and nitya... annie can also be digested by me coz of Romeo, Manisha...

another triangle is going to be introduced...okies me wanting to see the jealous in Arjun's face...

coming to my Jaan's of the show.... the foursomes''' MAAN GEET DADI and DEV....now dnt throw chappal's, rotten eggs and tomatoes.. at me for including Dev in Jaan of the show... really guys Dev is the one important person coz of him we have Maaneet sizzling performance... if he had not cheated on Geet' how wud v  have had Maaneet...so i'll prefer Dev in Jaan of the show with Maaneet and dadi...i'll never forget Dev's help for us...so tat v got our jaan of our life Maaneet....

Maan again ghooring at his misthi while sleeping...uff doesn't he knw other romantic stuffs than ghooring ...

him wanting a sweet gud mrng but end up in nok khok of room color...aww Maan wants a baby girl  i so love tat... isn't tat our dream guyz... majority of the FF' writer's have gone in for a girl....Hima di also has gone in for a girl... dnt knw abt wat is varsha planning...

Geet wanting a baby boy... and from wen did boys started liking blue color... (may they like... dnt knw abt others but ma dad likes to see me in blue...always wen he goes in for shopping for ma dress he wud defo get me blue outfit... and he actualy brout me a blue nity last month...)

there cute sa fite continues in the dining hall also... in front of dadi...and yes dadi was correct that one doesn't knw wen they fite and wen they make up...πŸ˜†... 

Maan always teasing Geet moti... and today he made face like being moti...πŸ˜†

ah 400 Cr wala project finally dealt with...

wen the msg flashed with baby boys name and top of it was GURMEET i was like OMG did i just read it rite...and Maan unknowingly acknowledging the name... 

wen he said "Gurmeet cements"...i just fell of ma chair laughing...

Maan searching for baby girl names in google the way how i do...i was doing it for searching names for ma cousins... and still have to find as next one is in line... dnt knw whtr it is boy r girl...

Maan's name selection ws not really of his will just wanted to show tat he can also find names... but all he wanted ws to sit with Geet and discuss names... and he ws so cute in white...

so tmrw we mite see Maan cooking... or say boiling milk in tat big container...

and i remember majority of the kitchen scenes' GC has wore whiote shirts... be it first outhouse cooking, r the haldi wali, r nw... only changed into brown during Mushroom omelet scene.

Precap: so Dev will be seen in KC for teh time being as Maan will be busy with Geet in setting baby room , yoga classes if teh article is true on this...as we clearly saw a different intention in Maan's eyes wen he asked to say no to Dev....may be coz of Dadi and family name he'll appoint Dev in KC...
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
Hey crazies!!!!!!!!!!1
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

What an episode.... i laughed the whole time.... the best one after a long time....
subah subah maan geet ki kusti!!!!

Geet darling it is really time to chnage ur night wear!!!!😳( isliye nahi kyunki aapki sexy night wear pehne hain.... kyunki aapki night wear purana lagg raha hai)

Geet trying to seduce maan...( geet aapko pyaar se utayenge...aapke kaan ke paas aur paas.. aake kehoge.... GOOD MORNING).....

kya yaar geet tum tho kuch karthe nahi ho.. humare munda ko eise khada karthe hain!!!!

Geet - bains
Maan - elesphant!!!πŸ˜†

geet fighting over nothing something whatever!!! who cares.... all their love is in fighting!!!!

i enjoyed it!! really !!! blue or pink mein itna confusion!!!

dilli ke ladke ko pink color
punjab ke chidiyaghar....

loved the parta wala scene..... mein mere bete ko parate aur dehi khilaungi!!!
apni bete ko tumhari tarah mota banaugi!!!!

poor geet maan teasing!!!

aa gaya... the best part!!! ADI.. sir.... 

aaj to time par aajana sir.. '400 crore ki deal hain'.... maan adi ko kuch karega.... adi aur uski 400 cr!!!! that was funny.. fir she 400 cr... maan and geet were fighting with plate....!!! 

( skipping dev part😑.🀒. why does he looks like he has been hit by a tsunami.. sympathy pane keliye kya ka karthe hain..

i loved Maan's indimidating looks to dev.. like saying khabardar!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ATLAST!!!!

maan giving presentation.. Adi sir extremely happy and content!!!!...😳

i loved adi's dialogues...

aur aa gaya geet ka message... adi sir ... phir phone baja... mar gaye....
aadi peeping to see maan's message...

message mein pehla naam 'GURMEET'... oh u are all so naughty!!!!!...

aur maan ko gurmeet naam acha laga bhi.. that was really sweet and funny!!!...

baki ke naams.. was so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

GURMEET cement!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

aur maan bhool gaye apne khud ke office na naame... BARINDIR constructions.....

aadi correcting sir..........khurana constructions🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I loved that scene the best!!!

nest when maan trying to think of girl baby names..... asking aadi.. and addi saying mein research team ko bhej deti hoon!!! ( research team...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣)

aadi tum bhi na.. ek ladki ke naam hi bol letha.. i thought aadi will say pinky's name.....

( aanie ko mil gaya ek don)...

jaise aash ne kaha.. pehle aanie se problem thi phri arjun se..
phir aa gay manav.. phir aa gaya nitya ab aa raha hai sangram....

ab aur kaun kaun ayega.... hume bore karne keliye...

lekn agar aaj ki tarah maan geet ko dikhayenge... ko aur bhi aaaye koi bhi jaaye... farak ne padtha...)

butter chicken ban gaya.... milk chicken!!!!!

precap one... maan ko achi daant milene wali hain geet se..
precap two maan saying no to dev'sjob.. do u think maan willgive dev job!!!

dont khurana's have branch offices in delhi???

deepz
Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hima hope no aa.just maaneet this week..

happy belated birthday hima...god bless you dear..

well i liked the episode..it was simple and total paisa asool...

morning scene was funny..it reminded me of the outhouse...scene where both maneet were fighting over the blanket...
liked the way geet said good morning to msk's ears..it was very cute..

i enjoyed the breakfast table scene also...it was damm funny...adi is calling msk so that at least today he comes to office...bechara adi..400 crores ka jhatka..he cannot digest..

i did not like dadi talking about maaneet relationship to dev..what is the need of it...
dev is acting very fishy i am sure he will land up in kc very soon..

must say i laughed hard when msk said gurmeet is the best name for the baby...
by the way guys did he mentions dd's name...when he was mentioning the girls name..

i loved ad-msk scenes...wow that was damm funny...

aa scenes no comments i can't undersatnd this track and i just wish they end this track..

precap interesting..what's msk's plan regarding dev...
Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

only the maneet scenes were awesome as usual....i can never connect with annie or arjun's scenes tog or seperate....

the morning wala scene was too gud...maan luking at geet...but i just dont understand the blanket fight...i sometimes think the CVs overdo things...only because of GC and DD's realistic performance we enjoy those scenes....maan pinning geet against the cupboard...for once y cant he take her to bed....this is the 3 time they did semi-kissing pinned against the cupboard....geet caressing maan's face...i loved it since it has happened after a long time....but somehow the magic was missing....i guess they r tired of doing the same old scenes....their intimate scenes hv taken backward steps after marriage....

maneet fighting over colors for baby's room 🀣
that was heights....each was convinced of the baby's gender....and refused to make provision for the opp. gender....maan asking geet if the baby is a girl...then wat will she do with blue room...as if the baby will care...oh god...it was so funny....
maan calling geet bhais and geet calling him elephant πŸ€£ r we watching a kids' show....

is this the same couple who gv us red sari wala scene (maan forcing her to become fake mangetar)....hum tum....kurban hua....mahi aaja....shaadi hui nahi and passion ran away like house on fire...
those kiss and miss scenes dont affect me anymore....the last i enjoyed was wen they returned after watching movie....

in dining table maan and geet whispering about baby's food habits....another heights....dadi was rite that they hv forgotten basic table manners...maan was hving cornflakes...god, his fixation on healthy food πŸ˜†....but geet replaced it with parathas....and even telling maan that her son will hv parathas too....on one hand maan buys a punching bag for his son...on the other hand geet planning to fatten up her son...hilarious....they really compliment each other....
dadi asking wat they were fighting about and maan stopping geet from telling the truth....i loved how he blushed....
but dadi was rite...wat counts is a fit baby rather than the gender...after all maneet can go on trying for their preferred gender every year πŸ˜‰

i didnt like at all dadi sharing maneet moments with dev....and how can she tell dev that they r doing jhagra....and dev showing all fake concern....i am sure he was smiling inside....how can dadi call their nok jhoks as jhagra....not done....this dadi, one day i am loving her and the next day i am hating her....
maan glared at dev and dev runs away....gud thing is that maan's attitude is not giving dev the chance to hold upper hand even though he gave blood....

Adi calling maan to come to office by 9.30...he gave maan 400 crore ka wasta...and maan was like 😑....maan behaves as if 400 crore is mere an one-day pocket money for him πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

the meeting scene...maan at last giving his presentation and Adi was relieved at last....
geet sending boys' names thru sms while maan was in meeting....i loved Adi panicking....and trying to peek into maan's cell....and maan giiving him that killer look...aw i wait for such scenes truly....these days i enjoy maan-adi scenes even more than maneet scenes....
obviously maan's choice was gurmeet......and maan calling his own company gurmeet cement 🀣

maan wanting a name for girl child...but obviously he cannot tell that t0 Adi...so he pretended to name the project with girl's name....and Adi wanting 2 days time to engage a research team....god...maan-adi combo is so cute and funny...maan cannot even give Adi 2 days time...really guys...he is behaving as if the baby will be born today itself....

maan's fixation on girl child continued even after he returned home....geet's cooking gets all wrong as maan keeps on suggesting all rubbish names for girl child...

btw....i missed the precap both times....plx someone tell me wat was the precap....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
leverne thumbnail
res
hey craziesπŸ€—
enjoyed todays episode....it did crack me up and my mom was like... my daughter is gone mad...
the best things about the episode
1. Maan looking at geet getting up in the morning was aww... DD was fab in this scene...looked like she really got up from sleep  lol
2. Fighting for the bedsheet was unnecessary...anyway we got the famous Mahi....and the good morning part was too good..
3. maan pinning geet at the wall...i was waiting since many days.... and also for the kiss ...which looked like was coming... but gayi bhains paani mein🀣
4. Maaneet need just any reason to fight... deciding for the colour of babys room... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
5. maan calling geet bhains and geet calling maan elephant... they surely must be send back to school...for the way they fight 🀣
6. loved the breakfast table scene where maan calls geet moti.... n double layer paratha.. poor girl everyday her husband calls her moti... guess she should head to the gym now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
7. Geet telling maan that their beta will eat paratha and dahi everyday...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

8. Adi is back with the 400 cr deal.... good they skipped AA and used Adi, manisha and romeo
9. dadi is like always interfering and at the end also telling that no one should get involved in your fights....and going and telling all to that devil dev😑😑
10. dev showing jhutha concern.... lol got scared when maan stared at him and became nau do gyaarah🀣🀣🀣
11. Annie was a little bearable today because i only looked at romeo and maanishas expressions...so happy to hear bhai and romeo calling maanisha behen
12. geet telling maan that only waise type guys like pink colour...me remembered manisha 🀣
13. Baby names.... gurmeet was very funny....but all the other names .... do we live in the 18th century....seriously...
14. gurmeet cement...was πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
15. poor maan forgot his own company name..🀣
16. Adi was happy when maan finished his presentation.... and upset when his phone rang....
17. Adi peeping into maans cell was 🀣🀣🀣
18. Maan asking adi for girls name and adi putting a whole research team behind it and giving report in 2 days...after all she is the daughter of MSKπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
19. Geet chilli chicken became milk chicken ...this is what happens when u try to do 2 things at a time

Todays AA scenes were a bit bearable but that doesn't mean that they bring another character... hope what hima diii expected that it brings comic relief comes true... else its not worth watching
precap: dont want maan to bring dev back to KC ... dont trust his intentions😑😑
Article saying that maan Geet going for yoga classes.... hope to get some apssionate scenes instead of their usual bickering....

Hated to see DDs BD in the show...hope my princess gets well soon
cant someone tell me...its going on in my head since long.... who did brijs bail....

Edited by leverne - 13 years ago