Arjun's IV on Nashik's news channel"pics on pg 55"

wind453 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
There was an interview of Arjun on Nashik's local news channel yesterady which my friend saw. She friend gave me an update on it though she did not see the whole interview she gave  me an update of whatever part she saw. Thought of sharing with you guys.

Arjun was wearing white t-shirt and navy blue shirt on it. Arjun said  his father used to live in nashik at panchavati.  

A caller called him and asked him what was his funniest incident with Rati?
Arjun said once we  were dancing  when we fell down and rati fell on me and i almost got injuredπŸ˜†
(Getting injured kab se funniest incident ho gayaπŸ˜•πŸ˜† ). He then said whenever we used to dance our nose usually use to get takraofied and we had got injured many times. He then said once i picked her up and woh mere haat se choot gayi(something like that these are not his exact words)

While he was saying this he was smiling all the way.( something similar to when u remember something or think abt something and smile automatically comes on your face)

Then a caller named pradnya called and she was almost  on verge of saying i love you.

Arjun then said one should give priority to their family b'coz if you make your family happy u too would be eventually  happy.

Later on he talked abt his favourite songs. It included chalte  chalte and some  tum mile hum mile song and many more. 
He then sang the title track of chalte chalte. 

I will try to get video link once i go to nashik as my friend was unable to record the interview but she has taken few snaps of the inteview which she would mail me in two or three days.

Basher plz stay away from the topic.
Edited by wind453 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank u soooooooooooooooooo...MUCH Vinu.................πŸ€—.....was waiting for it.......hopefully we get some more about this.................

will drool bit by bit..............!!!😍πŸ₯³
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.......m so HAPPY!!🀣

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omgggggg..........seems lik a rockin AB interview....n jst loveeeed his "funny incidents" wid Rati......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜......

thnxx a ton vinu n thnxx a ton to ur frnd too....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Vinu Love you for this news.....πŸ€—

OMG Arjun....🀣 Love him so much ....

SO good to hear he was smiling all the way ....aur smile kyu nai karega...he has to smile when he's talking about his Enemy ..🀣

I want more details Bijlani 🀣
yeh kab hua ...when did Rati fall on you ?? πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
u bet battisiyaa bahar aa gayi.....................πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£.....n i LOVE Arjun.................i do..i do...........☺️🀣
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayurarti

I want more details Bijlani 🀣

yeh kab hua ...when did Rati fall on you ?? πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

i know d answer-😎

1.Talent parade rehearsal..πŸ˜ƒ

2.Rati k ghar pe frequently jo dance practices hote hai..............☺️

3.more coming later...........🀣

wind453 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
u r welcome debz nikki and nidzy.
once i go to nashik i will try to talk to news channel or cable operator to repeat the interview so that  i can record it and we get a video
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
get hold of more n more stuffs Vinu......................πŸ˜‰.............details i mean........girne-pakadne k.............🀣