Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: CT247

Kanky!!! that was brilliant!!! I loved it completely!! I got so engrossed it in I didn't want it to end!!! Keep it up!! and thanks for the pm!!

Thanks, there! You dint want it to end, sad - but it's good it ended. πŸ˜Š
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Arey I did't mean it like that. It's just that you write so beautifully and your words have deep meaning. And all this at such a young age. Its a compliment. 😳

Oh silly me. I just felt there was a story there similar to AP so...And so it proves I didnot understand the OS right. :P

You are welcome hon. :)

I know you dint mean to offend me. And if you dun understand the OS, chuck it - I fail to understand it sometimes too. πŸ˜†
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: amail1601

@kanky...I updated my post on page 1. honestly, I didn't know what to write, since very emotional things just make me go all speechless or jokey.......and that's how this story was - extremely intense..brilliant!

Emotions get me emotional, err but I choose to joke only, regardless! πŸ˜ƒ And thanks a lot, again. 
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

hey it is beautiully written and all emotions were pen downed perfectly............. bt at last part i ws literally crying............ it was indeed very trageic end

Thank you very much, I am elated. πŸ˜Š

P.S. I am sorry, you cried! 
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: havokhotline

That was just so beautiful, Kanky. You make me wonder sometimes, forgive me if this offends you, what sad incident in your life propells you to write so emotionally.

That was very well described and well written too. Writers like me resort to humour and sarcasm but you're just emotion through and through.
Words cannot describe how well that was written. I really want to see you publish someday. Brilliant.
:)

It doesn't offend me, really. It tells me you're as much sensitive to people's feelings as I am. And true, you are right - the tragic part makes me go crazy like this sometimes. Emotion is what I dun want to be, but if you like - am glad. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks, I am humbled. πŸ˜³
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Wow Kanky this is truly Amazing....I m Spell bound reading this OS...U are a Brilliant writer Sweetz....Simply Wonderful......I loved how u have connected the O re Piya song with the story.....Keep Going!!! Thanks for the PM dear...❀️

I wud love reading ur write ups in future as well do pm me in future as well ❀️ ❀️

Thanks a lot, friend. I am elated and sure, I will PM you. Am ever-reader-hungry, after all. πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagicalKash

Wow.Really wow. This is one of the most deep piece of writing I have ever read on this forum.You really went inside that tomboyish, lost in the teenage world girl's head and strangely enough I could understand each of her emotion. I could perfectly makes sense of all the thoughts running through her head, why she did, what she did even the cutting habit of her made sense. To me this girl in your story wasn't being insane but she was very much like me or anyone I know. You have really beautifully sketched this character and her emotions. You write beautifully and I just read you are only 14 ! Wow you know you should think about writing professionally like seriously!
I would really love to read your future one shots. Plz pm me if you write more!:)

Parul, dint expect to see you here! πŸ˜²

Strangely, she cannot calculate sense out of all the happenings herself, lately. But if you did, the writer that is I have gotten successful, it's awesome having readers that understand the the depth or whatever it is termed of the whole write-up.

Thank you heaps, I am humbled here again. πŸ˜³ And sure, I'd PM you. πŸ˜Š
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

bows to you....it is a beautiful piece of writing....πŸ‘loved it....😳thank you very for the pm...πŸ€—

Suvi, right?

And thank you very much, I am honored! πŸ˜Š
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kanky-

Thank you very much, I am elated. πŸ˜Š

P.S. I am sorry, you cried! 

hey u need not to feel sorry....... cz its my fault dat i was driven away by my emotions
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Beautiful post , so intense , breathtaking.U went deep down the feeling as if it is real as it is hard to take it.

U are very good writer with such depth.

Love it !!

It is real, but calling it real is still hypothetical. Anyways, thank you very much, there!! πŸ˜ƒ