Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Subaru537 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This was such a good show month and a half ago! Now, they ruined it.
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Subaru537

This was such a good show month and a half ago! Now, they ruined it.

Yes it is completely ruined..otherwise Aarakshan would have lasted longer...I also feel changing timeslot had an influence on its poor run.....😕
lovesuash thumbnail
Jo ho raha hai bohot achcha ho raha hai!yeh kya koi story hai!in logone khub khilwar kia tha na hamare zasbaat se!ab dekho!viewers akash ji ko chahte hai.us circus pirty ko introduce karne ka result to ye hi hona tha na!hume ie serial achcha lagta tha iski unique concept or amazing leads ki waja se.ab nahi wo concept hai or nahi akash ji.mujhe dukh to sirf is baat ka ho rahi hai ki ab akash ji ko dekh nehi paungi.suash ko nehi dekh paungi.DM AKASH APSE HUM SAB BOHOT BOHOT PYAR KARTE HAI. AP KE SAATH JO GALAT HUA USKA BADLA LENE K LIE AAP TO AA NEHI PAYE PAR VIEWERS NE BADLA LE LIA.LOVE U SUASH.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so sad................
lovesuash thumbnail
Actually mujhe bhi bohot bura lag raha hai.i think it was one of the best concept&storyline in indian television.i think imagine channel ko is show ko thora waqt dena chahiye to bring akash ji back.kyuki sach to yehi hai k dm akash jaisa character isse pehle kisi show me ntroduce nehi kiya gaya.kisi bhi show me hamare desh k rotten system ko badal ne wala itna brave IAS officer ki kahani ko itni achchi tarah se nehi dikhaya gaya.or pata nehi age koi dikhayega bhi ya nehi.AKASH JI OR SUMEDHA KO BOHOT BOHOT MISS KARUNGI.ye mera sabse favourite serial hua karta tha.i hope hume age chalkar aarakshan jaisi kahani dekhne ko mile ,dm akash jaise character dekhne ko mile.par EK HI GUZARISH HAI USME PLSE KOI FALTU SA TWIST INTRODUCE KARKE USKA FLAVOUR KHARAB MAT KARNA.......
Awesomesol thumbnail
yes we want DM Aakash Back
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not surprised.Good riddence to bad rubbish.They totally ruined a beautiful story.Don't know who went on a destructive spree with hare brain idea.
I hope they axe Gunhaon Ka devta too.It is ruined too with the  current disgusting track.
feel so sorry for the actors, liked Akash & Sumedha and Bhaiyaji,
lovesuash thumbnail
Totally agree with u.feel very bad for sumedha &akash.they are such awesome actors.story ki ghatia twist ki wajase pehle bhi kitni show barbad ho chuki hai!jald se jald is ghatia show bandh honi chahiye.socha tha akash ji ko wapas la kar ye log suash ko phirse milayenge!par sumedha ko to us champu se pyar hona hai.pata nehi ye sab flop ideas kiske dimaag se nikaal ta hai!!!iab ie log kuch bhi kare par wo purane flavour wapas nehi la sakte.isliye is serial ka end hona hi achcha hai.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Yes it is completely ruined..otherwise Aarakshan would have lasted longer...I also feel changing timeslot had an influence on its poor run.....😕

The timeslot is just preceding KMH2, which is running great.  I agree that 7:00pm is a bad time, but not so much 7:30pm.  I'll bet that if KMH2 was pulled in 1/2 hour and AkBA @ 8:00pm, it would do no better.  Hey, it was not doing well even w/ the 8:30pm slot, even b4 Dolly's entry

Anybody who does a show for Imagine should make it short & sweet, so that it attracts ratings right from the word go, and not worry about good storylines.  In fact, tell the channel that they don't plan to do more than, say, 100 episodes. 

Imagine is all the time looking for new shows, instead of being loyal to long running programs.  Only exceptions were Bandini & Jyoti.  Since the channel can't show loyalty towards its shows, the shows shouldn't show loyalty towards the channel.  Have a few weeks stand and move on.

Imagine joined the beeline for dolly, and made this show the sacrificial lamb. 🤢

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

I'm not surprised.Good riddence to bad rubbish.They totally ruined a beautiful story.Don't know who went on a destructive spree with hare brain idea.
I hope they axe Gunhaon Ka devta too.It is ruined too with the  current disgusting track.
feel so sorry for the actors, liked Akash & Sumedha and Bhaiyaji,

GkD is still salvagable, since RV did not actually molest Arpi, and once Avi discovers the truth, things can be fixed.  This is unlike Jyoti having Pankaj's 2nd kid, or Sumedha marrying Radhe.

Since Akash is dead, the best thing they can do is what they did in DHKJ - kill off Sumedha for real (they should have done it when she jumped off the balcony.  Incidentally, people don't survive this, particularly if their head hits the pavement)  Then end the show, allowing Dolly to do anything she feels like.