3idtz fight bw tom jerry, Dev intns time to worry

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
baharo hearts barsao mera maaneet passion anay wala hai.......bohot hot scenes soonz anay wala hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mu bandh karo idiots, hum mu khulay hue classy nahin lagtay....WE ARE CLASSY IDIOTS......pani le kaar baitho....kya pata hot flashes aye.....khaas karke idiots ke buddhi aurton ko๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
jk jk......me jokes hum saab yaha jawan hai.....but yes we all will die of heat so we must sit with water

yes, we r classy idiots but when comes to Maaneet.......it is okay for 30 mins to be out of character.....ankhein phatti hui.....mu khulla hua.......hotwa passionwa maaneet scenewa khul ke dekhiyo....

happy show to everyone!!!! Lets see what barry and mahesh can do today to show yet once again that they can bring back the magic, and continue bringing the show back on track!

Oh yea AL what does this mean, i didn't get you i was sooo tired and then i went to go post the new link on the last thread and came across this and i got confused๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

๐Ÿ‘Mystery,  Whats coming off ur screen ????  Unda ka funda???????

Res๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shivi I am sitting here on sofa with my wide open eyes, still eating popcorn, just like your emoticon..Episodes end, popcorn almost finish, should I blink my eyes or not or wait till Monday?

No passionatewa, no intensewa, only cutenesswa....anyways loved the smile on both face and cute hug...... Hai hai hai my Nakul and Manisha both back today, hi my all hotties together in 1 episode, muni is dead... I was missing my Nakul and today he is back with bang in his own style, muni is blushing...

Tell you honestly I loved Annie today, kya sasurey ko rakh kur mara hai, I thought she would started crying, but woho what an attitude bindas...Loved MSK in precap, hotwa....

Advice to Creatives:

Please deal with pregnancy track carefully....I can understand that you can't show baby bump, but please deal the track logically...It's very sensitive issue, how you guys could be so careless? The way MSK pulled Geet, wasn't good idea at all, how he would be so careless...The girl is pregnant...First of all why Geet walks so fast, and run? Is she doesn'tknow she is preggy? Month of 4 or 5, whatever is her month, but it's not definitely 1st or 2nd month, so she should has to walk carefully...Eat well, fruits, juice, crackers, vegetables, milk....Work on her meal chart as well.....Show things like that instead of pulling running, behaving so childish...Please be careful....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi all

wont be able to join you all ....even though i reserved

have fun!!
Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There u go my take: -
Maan to Geet:
Tu hai toh tedi medi rahe...Ulti pulti baatein...
Sedhi lagthi hai....Tu hai toh joote moote vaade...
Dushman ke irrade....Sache lagthe hai...
Jo dil mein taare vaare de jagah...Woh tu hi hai, tu hi hai...
Jo rothe rothe de hassa...Tu hi hai wahin...

Jaane kyun dil jantha hai...Tu hai toh, I'll be alright...
Jaane kyun dil jantha hai....Tu hai toh, I'll be alright...
I'll be alright, I'll be alright....๐Ÿ˜‰

Geet to Maan:
Pyaar Kare Aari Chalwaaye, Aise Aashiq Se Darriyo..
main Maike Chali Jaaoongi, Tum Dekhte Rahiyo...
arre Jhoot Bole Kauva Kaate, Kaale Kauve Se Darriyo...
main Maike Chali Jaaoongi, Tum Dekhte Rahiyo....๐Ÿ˜›

Annie:
Jaate jaate koi meri khushiyon ko le gaya...
Suni suni akhiyon ko gham koi de gaya....
Aas jo lagayi hai, aankh bhar aayi hai...
Itna bhi koi, sataaye na rabba....
Zindagi mein koi kabhi aaye na rabba....

One wrd to sum up da episod - cute....Maan n Geet nokh jokh was indeed a treat one to watch....
Dev still looks positv.....n i am expectin a twist here....da GHSP crew has alwas been successful in surprizin us be it in a positv way or negatv way ๐Ÿ˜†....so hopin against hope - I would wait till da very end to c Dev as the villan.....๐Ÿ˜ณ
Annie - Arjun - Nithya ~ Nithya kabaab mei haddi ban gayi ๐Ÿ˜•....achi khasi love story thi....yeh aagayi n already buring fire mei kerosn daaldi.....Jealousy is one of da oldest tricks used fr gettin two pple close......used up here again...bt here dey r driftin apart....hmm.....
Arjun dude - dnt let ur love move away soo far dat it becums very difficult fr u to bring her back.....y shd she wait fr sumone who hasnt even confirmd dat he truli loves her?!Arjun beta - ur goin to regrt fr dis.....
Annie - Maan gaye thumhe! way to go girl๐Ÿ‘.......walk out on him...he doesnt deserve u at all!....Leave him...move on...dis onz fr u ~ famous shayari hai......
Na chaho kisi ko itna ki chahat aapki majboori ban jaaye...
Chaho kisi ko itna aapka pyaar uske liye zaruri  ban jaye....

Monday - Maan n Geet matchin matchin......lets wait n watch!

Loads of luv,
Lavzz....
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not sure if I would write!
Havent been visiting the thread past couple of days!!
Jus came here for ma frenz!

Hey Guyz!! ๐Ÿค—
Missed Ya!!
Silentsoul thumbnail
maan to GEET
Manta hoon hui hai mujhse galti aaj..
Per tum kyoon ho mujhse itni naraj...
Hai tumhe mere gusse se pe itraaj.....
to usse lafjoon main karo bayaan....
tumhari yeh khamoshi le legi meri jaan....
lauta do meri geet jiski chalti rahti thi jubaan....

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sis's๐Ÿ˜›,

Maan & Geet
Love is invisible, we see it,
Love is intangible, we touch it,
Love is unknowable, but we know it.

Reality today:
Today, a new sun rises for me, everything lives, everything is animated, everything seems to speak to me of passion, everything invites me to cherish it.

But love and passion, stayed hidden and invisible in todays episode.

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

YOU SAY GIVE THE TAKE - I GIVE THE TAKE:

Here goes the TAKE:

paani on our hopes wala take... cute cute take... but again thanda thanda take!!! Okay enough with the takes... I come to the point!!!

episode was NOT dhamaakedaar. It was cute, with a lots of elements mixed in like someone else mentioned on this thread!!!! It progressed well, I guess they needed to give Rest to DD and GC so what better day than saturday to give them less footage and extend AAN torture right???

Highlight number 1:

NAKKKUUUUULLLLL IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!  AWWWWWWWWWWWWW (This one's for you Shiv)

Highlight number 2:

Maneet match in the precap - purple!!! LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE ITTTTT!!!

A long list of complaints:

Complaint number 1:

Romantic scene was very cute, par saala saara dekha hua tha!!! There was nothing added in there that was more than the promo... Not done CVs... Agar aisa hi karna hai to hopes kyun badate ho???? Except the HUG was very cute!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW (This one's for you Shiv) But no romance!!! Okay Shivani darling - I'll wait for Monday.. But no paani on my hopes Monday... or else I go back to drowning in my pool!!!

Complaint number 2:

No Aadi, Pinki today :((( ua ua ua ๐Ÿ˜ญ but nakul presence compensated for it hehe:) ๐Ÿ‘

Blooper number 1:

Maan can't find his own clothes? I gotta check my pregnancy countdown and figure out how long it's been since they got married.. 2 weeks at most??? What in the world??? The Mr. self sufficient became Geet dependent in 2 weeks? Yaa phir Geet itni unorganized hai ki sab ulta pulta kar ke rakh diya???

Baad mein - agar kapdo ke liye Geet ki zaroorat thi, jiske liye Nakul ke samne itna naatak kiya tha, to by the time Geet aayi aap janaab taiyaar kaise ho gaye? Kapde kahan se mile???

Blooper number 2:

Geet in the kitchen: 9 baj gaye aur maan abhi tak nahi uthe?
Geet to Daadi: 8 baj gaye aur maan abhi tak so rahe hai?
What time is it then bhai????

Irritation number 1:

Nitya's coniving face!!! What is she up to???

Irritation number 2:

Maharshree Devaaanandaacharya - what is his problem trying to pataao daadi to no end!!!

Irritation number 3:

Even though tolerable track --- still TOO MUCH AAN today!!

Question number 1:

Why doesn't nitya or anyone in the office call Arjun sir???? Nitya Arjun boss kam dost zyada hai??? Arjun friendship agency khol ke betha hai ki wedding? Act like a Boss you dimwit!!! She almost ruined your company's reputation with her stupid ideas!!!

Question number 2:

Dev had told his hotel in Shimla that he will be back in a month. Why doesn't he go back to Shimla if he is feeling better enough to go job searching in delhi?

Question number 3:

Why is daadi telling Dev maaneet need a judge????? What is her purpose in doing that? Why is dev interfering in Maan and geet's life? Why does he care to know??? LEAVE THEM ALONE !!!!

ADDED:

Question number 4:

All of a sudden itne saare naukars???
1 nakul
1 kitchen mein alag
1 outhouse mein alag

waah waah 400 cr ki deal thukrake maan aur rich ban gaya? haha!!

Irritation number 4:

Annie ka lashback stupid tha - even though it was better than pathetic annie... working separately on separate projects, what would that accomplish? I wanted her to say, I am 51% partner so I can come in any office I please to at any time, I am the boss, and what I say has to be done!!! that would have ROCKED!!!!

Edited by dtri - 13 years ago
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thoroughly enjoyed Maneet nok jhok today - laughed after a very long time!

NE, way to go girl. I am so thankful that you didn't go the rona dhona route after reading Nitya's letter but gave Rjun ek dhamakedaar jawaab!!

I still do not trust Dev, the saint.  Is he really repenting or is he planning Maneet's downfall?