My future prediction on end to Kesariya

Vgn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey! you know what? way things are right now at Kesariya Balam, my future prediction is it could end in two ways, either with death of rukmini, with all repenting for whatever they did to her, mainly rasal and ranveer. 

Or it could also be that rasal turns negative and maybe realise things just before she dies, leaving ranveer and rukmi to unite. 

I feel, it could end in only these unless they want to drag this same boring drama more. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ria_1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vids231

Hey! you know what? way things are right now at Kesariya Balam, my future prediction is it could end in two ways, either with death of rukmini, with all repenting for whatever they did to her, mainly rasal and ranveer. 

Or it could also be that rasal turns negative and maybe realise things just before she dies, leaving ranveer and rukmi to unite. 

I feel, it could end in only these unless they want to drag this same boring drama more. 

the precap show suggest dat again rukmi will b trialed why she didnot tell ranveer dat rasal was his wife.ranveer will start hating her again nd the show will run in the same track as it was b4 bt rukmi will never utter that she is her 1st wife
i guess this way they can drag the show 4 more 1 year😡
nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the precap show suggest dat again rukmi will b trialed why she didnot tell ranveer dat rasal was his wife.ranveer will start hating her again nd the show will run in the same track as it was b4 bt rukmi will never utter that she is her 1st wife
i guess this way they can drag the show 4 more 1 year😡

I can see the show going the same way as you suggest from the pre-cap. I guess time to stop watching the show once again. This show really sucks and I don't understand why the channel is continuing the show. This is just simply crap. They should have ended this show a long time ago instead of Woh Rehni Wali Mehlo ki. Seriously! The CVs can't come up with any other better ideas.

neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here's a different prediction: Ranbeer gets to know of the tangled relations among the three of them-- himself, Rukmi and Rasal. He tries to do justice to both sisters. They are given equal status as his wives. Other family members accept this after various degrees of resistance. The evil trio don't like this harmony and try to force things to a crisis. There is some kind of high drama, but finally truth will prevail. My guess is that Rasal will die after giving birth to her child and Rukmi will bring it up as her own. She will eventually reign as Ranveer's beloved wife and the haveli's 'bahu'.