SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello pals!!!  

I am very happy that our forum is sooo active and we have   completed 6 chat clubs already...  
so, with the same spirit, continue chatting guys...
For that sake I am opening a new chatclub...  

And as our teacher ji says... 

Feel Free to discuss the show and carry your conversations as you would in a regular chat topic.

BUT.. remember that all IF rules must be kept in mind!

Please remember not to quote more than 3 posts as it slows the forum. And also refrain from bashing actor or a member! Remember you may only Criticize an actor.

I request u guys if you notice that foul language or bashing then please report the post using the report feature. And Aman   or one of the CM's will take care of it.

Teacherji will be keeping an eye on this thread to make sure that you all are following IF rules. ðŸ˜†

Without any delay,
All the kings and queens of blah blahs....
enjoy chatting...

love,
Harika

*p.s:thanx aman for letting me doing it..*

Edited by haaki_ragz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
'......good.................😉.morning........................nice.....................haki.........ki....
..........................raazzzzzzzzz................................harikaji............................
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks.............................dis..............is.............seventh.......
....................chat...........club.............................na.........😲.........?
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
ya...
pairs made in heaven.....
*until u call me properly by name, I to call u this* he he

good morning
wassup?
hey harika and tejas good morning...
@harika:completed studing economics??
@tejas: kasa ho tumhi?..shock se bahar aya kya nahi...?
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................I missed it..................................I thought I wud be the first one to comment But Chalo anyways....

Congrats For new CC Ppl............As Aman say we people chat a lot,So continue it 😆

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................I missed it..................................I thought I wud be the first one to comment But Chalo anyways....

Congrats For new CC Ppl............As Aman say we people chat a lot,So continue it 😆

hey rubal ur here...wats up???
...i think u too got the jhatka from febs...
😆
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@ sam: gud mrng... ard which shock u r referring to Tejas?

@Rubal:Its not Aman...Its me who posted the thread
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hellow...............gud mrng..😛.......sam........................m.........still.......in........shock...😲......

...........................abt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,febin..............................

Originally posted by: haaki_ragz

@ sam: gud mrng... ard which shock u r referring to Tejas?

@Rubal:Its not Aman...Its me who posted the thread

so u hav not seen the previous thread...
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@tejas: what shock did febs give dude?
@sam: i am not pretty active, so i dunno, so what was the matter?Edited by haaki_ragz - 13 years ago