TOI: Chulbuli chudail on the prowl

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Chulbuli Chudail on the prowl!

TNN, Mar 5, 2011, 12.00am IST

Someone's cast a spell on little Sonu of Gili Gili Gappa. It's Chulbuli Chudail, played by Falguni Rajani. By the way, this chudail not only scares people on-screen but off-screen as well! 

For one of the scenes, which was being shot in the haweli the pari mom, Sandhya aka Shweta Gulati was getting ready. It was pitch dark and just when she was about to enter the sets, she saw something that spooked her completely. She was so scared that she thought she saw a ghost but, when everyone started laughing she realised that it was Falguni. "It was really funny Shweta got scared on the sets when she saw me. I had just heard about people getting scared of bhoots and chudails, but experienced this for the first time. I can't believe that I looked that scary and the make-up artists have done a wonderful job. When Ashwini Dheer approached me for the role, I thought it will be difficult for me to do justice to the role. But after what happened I would like to believe I did a good job," says Falguni. The special episode on Saturday will also see the face off between Chudail and Pari. 

(Contributed by Bina Trivedi) 

Read more: Chulbuli Chudail on the prowl! - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Chulbuli-Chudail-on-the-prowl/articleshow/7626399.cms#ixzz1FeskWsES

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollywood_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
seems interesting
need to watch this episode

thanks for sharing