silentkiller007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys. Im very surprised as to how and why many characters of the family like Padma, Gayatri, Moomal & Mohit have gone missing without even a mention about their absence. Strange ain't it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh I know .. padma has been missing for a while now - I am bored of this new track too many things left unanswered - and unaddressed - this serial promotes the bad ppl and witches (dhapu) they are always winning and getting away with murder (deep) this serial is promoting its ok to kill ppl you want out of your way and you don;t have to pay for it ... I am really fed up --- tooo much dragging
ria_1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garkhelsun

oh I know .. padma has been missing for a while now - I am bored of this new track too many things left unanswered - and unaddressed - this serial promotes the bad ppl and witches (dhapu) they are always winning and getting away with murder (deep) this serial is promoting its ok to kill ppl you

want out of your way and you don;t have to pay for it ... I am really fed up --- tooo much dragging

absolutely rite Garkhelsunjoh
the story is getting bored now with 22222222222 many conspiracies unrevealed.just losing hope on de show

snehanair thumbnail
yeaaahhhhh.......the show is again damn boring....😕........... the oly good people supportin rukmi were gayathri and padma.......both r missin.........
wish they finish off this serial soon........
MERRY_12 thumbnail
THIIS SHOW IS NOW GETTING SO BORING.😕