BRATTY BED LAMP'S BULB MAKES MAAN JEALOUS

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hi frnz .......... this is my first attempt with respect to writing an OS. Hope u guyz would read and suggest me about the good and bad things u have noticed in my OS.

CAUTION :- ADULT CONTENT .... READ AT UR OWN RISK ... HIGHLY INFLAMMABLE AND COULD LEAD TO ADVERSE CONDITIONS

******************************************************************************************

We are eagerly waiting for MAANEET's SR and as per sources whether they are right or wrong we are going to have MAANEET's SR very soon .......... but we know that TV has its own restrictions and sometimes it would be better to present our wild imagination in terms of written format rather than directly visualizing them .... may be because of this reason there are so many people who crazily love reading NOVELS even in this DIGITAL WORLD.

Considering this point I want to present u the uncensored version of MAANEET's SR. Hope u would love this OS.

******************************************************************************************

MAANEET clarify their misunderstanding regarding DEV's issue , GEET has forgiven MAAN for his mistake and MAAN made his mind not to repeat the mistake of his short temper and anger dominating his love for GEET .........  by now they have got green signal from DOC as well for their SR  (of course we couldn't expect SR without DOC's permission right......... OH SILLY ME!!!!)

BRATTY BED LAMP'S BULB MAKES MAAN JEALOUS

MAAN came home from office late night and he is feeling very tiered and restless because of the new project he has undertaken recently. GEET is eagerly waiting for him at KM - "Dear i will be there infront of u within 1 hour" this is the last message she has received from MAAN 2hrs before. She is looking at the last message sent by him. Actually GEET is not angry on MAAN for the delay in his arrival because she knows how MAAN is once he is in some work he gives his best to complete the task without any minor mistakes creeping into his work. He is a man known for his PERFECTIONISM in what ever he does, yes what ever he does. She has witnessed this as his secretory , as his ex - girlfriend and as his present dearest wife. She is not tiered of waiting for him. She is even enjoying the pleasure of waiting for her beloved hubby.

Finally MAAN arrived home. She offered him dinner, he said "sorry GEET i have already had dinner with Clients". Geet though disappointed didn't want to show this gesture on her face, so she gave a sweet smile and said no problem MR.MSK u can go and have the shower. MAAN is happy that GEET received his reply properly and went to the washroom. After 5 mins he entered the bed room , wore white shirt which GEET placed on the bed  and started discussing with GEET about the new project and how his day went on. GEET is sweet enough and listened to him patiently without interrupting him. Suddenly MAAN noticed the time, it is 12:30 PM and he remembered the appointments and meetings he gave to the clients next day and thought its time for him to rest so that he could work with more efficiency tomorrow.

MAAN : i am feeling restless and tiered and have many commitments tomorrow i am going to sleep now........ good night GEET

by saying this he kissed GEET's forehead and slept on one side of the bed, GEET is lying on the other side of the bed.

GEET's self thought "had hogayi....... 5 ghante se unki intazaar kar rahi hu par ye to ghar late agaye, meri haath ki khana nahi khaya, uper se so rahe hai ........ hey babaji kya hoga inka, kaise samjhau usse, doctor ne to permisssion de di par mera pati yaha araam se so raha hai, ab mai kya karu mujhe neend bhi nahi a rahi hai" yes GEET is behaving like a typical INDIAN WIFE par bechari iska bhi koi galti nahi hai issme ..... hena babaji!!!

Geet is upset by MAAN's behavior but she didn't utter a single word because she doesn't want to hurt him. Geet got up from the bed and went near the
dressing table.

she sat in front of the dressing table's mirror - removed her hair band and started removing her ear rings, she removed her left ear ring and now she is removing her right ear ring during this process she shivered suddenly, she suddenly felt cool breeze running through her ears which is entering their bed room through the window beside the dressing table. This uninvited guest is entering into the HIGHLY PERSONAL AREA(their bed room) that too during NON - OFFICIAL hours (LATE NIGHT) "tandi havaa ki itni himmat MAAN SINGH KHURANA ki biwi se panga le rahi hai ..... chaddo agar Geet ko tandi havaa se koi problem nahi hai to mujhe kya padi hai"

Geet is distracted by the cool breeze she has removed her right ear ring placed it on the table and went near the window. She has moved the curtains aside which are restricting the uninvited guest(cool breeze) from entering inside the room. She peeped outside the window and her eyes stopped roaming at the beautiful sight of MOON. haaaaaaaaaa MOON the only witness of their engagement , the only witness of their confession of LOVE for each other, the one and only great MOON which inspired MAAN to become a poet for GEET. GEET is staring at the MOON without blinking her eyes, her brain has completely become blank and dumb, it stopped thinking. GEET's mind is now not thinking of any thing, yes she is not even thinking of MAAN's disappointing behavior also. She is standing still just staring at the MOON and enjoying the chillness of the cool breeze. She is completely lost in the magic created by the atmosphere around her, created by the  darkness of the night,  shining stars, flowing curtains, whispering cool breeze  and of course blushing MOON (kya kare GEET itna jo ghoor rahi hai .... this made even MOON to blush).

The magic of uninvited guest ( cool breeze) is not only confined to GEET, voh apni jaadoo MAAN par bhi dikha rahi hai ......... kaise ........... aise ......

when GEET moved the curtains of the window cool breeze has made its entry into their room and occupied the entire area ..... sari kamra ko kabza kar diya isne ..... MAAN felt the chillness even when he is sleeping. He turned towards the direction where GEET is supposed to sleep, he searched to get hold of GEET's hand but he didn't find her ......... he opened his eyes and searched for her by his side .... she is not there beside him ........ he worriedly got up from the bed and at the very next second he has seen her standing beside the window. He is facing GEET's back as she is looking outside he couldn't see her face. Suddenly he noticed something and started cursing and scolding himself for not noticing this before. What did he notice?????

He noticed that GEET is wearing a SAREE not only this she is wearing a WHITE SAREE his favorite color. Her hair is floating in the air in the direction of the wind flow. She is leaning on one side of the window by resting her left shoulder on to wall beside the window. She is looking like an ANGEL to him. He started walking towards her. GEET 's Saree pallu is teasing MAAN to come near her by floating in the air and by touching him as he is approaching towards her. GEET is unaware of all this she is completely lost and starring at the MOON as if MOON would run away from her sight if she blinks her eyes.

MAAN is now almost touching her back but still a thin line of gap exists between them.

Her floating hair is now touching MAAN's eyes and lips. He whispered in GEET's ears "GEET neend nahi aa rahi hai". Geet got startled by hearing his voice and tried to turn around, but MAAN didn't let her turn around. He adjusted her floating hair as a bunch to her left side and placed his left hand on her shoulders. He rested his chin on her right shoulder and both their cheeks are touching each other. MAAN placed his right hand around her waist he moved the saree to onside which is coming between his hand and waist so that he could feel her skin. This created a shivering sensation in GEET's spine. Her lips started trembling and he could hear her heart beat now.

MAAN : kya soch rahi ho GEET, yahi soch rahi thi na ki chaand kitna khoobsoorat hai

MAAN turned GEET towards him, such that they could face each other

MAAN : tum galat ho GEET ye chaand jitna dikti hai utna khoobsoorat nahi hai .... kyun ki chaand ki kareeb jane se hame chaand par dhaag dikta hai GEET .... maine chaand  se bhi khoobsoorat aur be dhaag khoobsoorati ko dekha hai GEET ......... tume pata hai voh kaun hai .... voh koi aur nahi hai voh meri MISHTI hai........ ha GEET mai sach bol raha hu .... GEET mai kitni bevakoof hu tum mereliye intazaar kar rahi ho aur maine tume dissappoint kar di ......... I AM ........

GEET stopped him from saying SORRY by placing her hand on his lips

MAAN could see love for him in GEET's eyes both of them didn't speak any thing the wind started blowing heavily indicating them its not time for words. MAAN's eyes are filled with desire and passion towards GEET. He is coming closer and closer to GEET, GEET closed her eyes. MAAN touched her lips with his lips he started sucking the juice of her lips. She opened the buttons of his shirt - already the first buttons are opened as MAAN usually leaves the first two buttons of his shirt open, she opened third - fourth - fifth buttons but left the last one. She placed her hand inside his shirt and touched his waist and started moving her fingers softly from his waist to his ears. This has triggered the raw passion in him, he became wild enough and gave a bite on her lips. He is unaware of what he is doing. GEET keliye saans lena mushkil ho rahi hai ....... both of them remained in the same state for few minutes.

Floating window Curtain fell over them in between and they broke off. GEET couldn't lift her face and look into his eyes, neither MAAN is looking at her thinking what might be running in GEET's mind because of his wild act, he never behaved in this manner with GEET before. So he is not sure how GEET is going to react. GEET is moaning "ouch..." by touching her lips. MAAN noticed this and asked "what happened GEET". He realised her lower lip is bleeding because of the bite he gave her. MAAN is very much worried and said "I AM SORRY GEET, i didn't realise that i am hurting u ..... i am sorry"

GEET stopped him again and said "MAAN aap sorry kyu bol rahe ho .... mujh par aap ka haq banta hai MAAN ..... aur vaise bhi maine bhi aap ko hurt kiya" she pointed towards the scars behind his ear. These scars are formed by GEET's nails when MAAN is kissing GEET she gave him this sweet gift. MAAN touched the scars with his hand and gave a naughty smile.MAAN took GEET into his arms lifted her and placed her on the bed. GEET is blushing anticipating the mischievous thought behind MAAN's naughty smile.

hmmm ab tak to story acha chal raha hai .......... par uss kamre me GEET, MAAN aur uninvited guest ke alava kuch aur bhi hai jiski vajah se MAAN disturbed hai .... ha batati hu uske bare me bhi... u will get to know about this guy very soon.

now MAAN is in the MISSION of exploring GEET's hidden beauty, MAAN removed her saree from her shoulder .... GEET couldn't take this she is blushing and suddenly turned to other side of MAAN and switched off the bed light present by her side. MAAN's bed consists of two BED LAMPS on both the sides of his bed GEET switched off the one present on her side, still the other BED LAMP is ON. Only one BED LAMP is giving light to the entire bedroom not even a single source of light other than this bed lamp is present in that room right now. The bed lamp next to MAAN is arranged conveniently in such a way that it is exposing only the area it should expose and hiding the rest of the room with darkness .... i mean ... now only MAAN could see GEET
clearly.

But our possessive MAAN kya kare iska ..... possessive se over possessive bangaya.... MAAN's brain is busy thinking about the bed lamp present next to him whether to switch it off or not. The problem is if he switches off the light he couldn't see GEET's hidden beauty but if he doen't switch off the light OH MY GOD that BRATTY BED LAMP's BULB is looking at his GEET with its lustrous eyes. He doesn't want any one to see GEET like this "GEET sirf meri hai ... mai hum doon ke beech kisi ko aane nahi de sakta chahe voh insaan ho ya phir koi NON LIVING OBJECT ho" par kya kare voh BULB hi MAAN ki madad kar rahi hai GEET ki khoobsoorati ko unko dikhane keliye ........ he is very much confused and is completely unaware of what move to make the very next moment. He came out these thoughts and noticed GEET, she is not facing him she turned to the oppsite side and feeling shy. So he smoothly turned her towards him and touched her face with hand and kissed her neck. GEET tightly closed her eyes, pulled him towards her and coverd both of them with the blanket. MAAN is surprised by GEET's move and at the same time he is feeling happy by GEET's one act -  he is happy because GEET completely surrendered herself to him and not only this "BRATTY BED LAMP BULB's " evil smile would be vanished because it can't see his GEET now as both of them are covered with blanket and at the same time with the available light focus he could see GEET properly without any hindrance.  

BRATTY BULB :  ye GEET ne kya kar di i am making MAAN feel jealous and this GEET ruined all my plans
e soch ke BRATTY BULB ro ro ke paagal ho gayi

MAAN's focus again shifted towards GEET he again kissed her neck and moved towards her shoulder tracing the path from her neck to shoulder with his lips. GEET is wearing almost backless blouse with thin strap on her shoulder. He slided the strap down over her shoulder he noticed a red mark on the place where previously the blouse strap is lying he kissed that area vigorously he did the same thing on the other shoulder too. He opened the buttons of the blouse and completely removed this piece of cloth which is guarding the treasure lying beneath. GEET felt as if her restricted area which is under the arrest of that tight blouse is being released. MAAN kissed on her bare heart and placed her ear to hear her heart beat; her heart is not beating it is racing with light speed and she couldn't control herself anymore. She hugged him tightly with his face in the same position MAAN also reciprocated to her hug. Both of them became emotional for few seconds ........... neither of them knew why. Tears rolled down her cheeks ......... MAAN lifted her head to watch GEET's feelings ...... he noticed her tears ......... he kissed on her eyes and swallowed her tears. GEET violently grabbed his shirt off his shoulders, this broke the last button of his shirt which she left unopened when they were standing at the window.

MAAN got rid of his pants as well and removed GEET's saree also.MAAN started feeling her skin by touching with his fingures and lips every where over her body. He removed her anklets and planted kisses on her ankle the place which is occupied by the anklets before. He kissed her feet and toes as well. GEET  pushed herself towards MAAN and kissed his cheeks and neck. She gave scars on his back and bite on his bare chest, shoulders and many other places. But she didn't open her eyes during this entire sequence. MAAN finally hugged her passionately and both of them became one in body and soul. GEET opened her eyes and moaned "MAAN" he is done by now. He laid beside her and she placed her head on his shoulder and placed her right hand on his heart. MAAN asked GEET "GEET kya tum thik ho" she said i am fine. GEET closed her eyes pleasantly as if her every wish has been fulfilled by her man. MAAN kissed her palm and said "THANQ GEET". She didn't respond to MAAN but smile blossomed on her lips. This is enough for MAAN he got his reply. He didn't close his eyes he is looking at GEET with VICTORIOUS SMILE and PRIDE in his eyes. He is not sure for how long he is awake enjoying his VICTORY in making LOVE for GEET and he doesn't know when he fell asleep.

P.S : - sorry for typos

if u like this post then guyz u might also be interested in

LIBRARY OF MAANEET'S MAGICAL MOMENTS
Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
o my my deeps.....😲
☺️😳
kash aisa hi hota.....😍
i luv it.....πŸ‘
Edited by mgdg_2010 - 13 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic OS on the SR
Luved it
Really romantic & Hott ☺️☺️
Awww Maan can't see any1 Lukin at geet besides himself not even a light bulbπŸ˜†
Thx 4 the PM Xx...
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yaar too good and touching me felt likine seeing it with my eyes wow!!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜³
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
maan jealous of a bulb
news of d century
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME dear...Super....☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

The use of pictures in the OS was also very innovative & enhanced ur story telling.....Loved it...Kashhhhhh aisa kuch show mein dekhne ko mile....πŸ˜‰
Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.......
SL,
So far you've written all ur stories using beautiful Maaneet pictures. Now you've picturised Maaneets SR with ur beautiful
writing yaar.
Too good for the first attempt of writing a OS.
One more short but great book to be added in GF library.
Me blushing even now.
I doubt whether people will be excited to see Maaneets SR in the actual episode after reading ur OS.
SL you simply
rock dear.
Edited by Chelsha - 13 years ago
Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry SL,
After reading your OS, I think double mazaa aaya muje, so that I've wrongly posted my reply double time too.
So this is for ur wonderful OS which made me lose my mind,
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Edited by Chelsha - 13 years ago
awesooome.........
simply fab OS........
loved the way u presented it.......
it's so innovative especially with pics........
i am blushing........and the BULB part was simply adorable.....
it is indeed a visual treat.....in our imaginatons.......
LuvScooby thumbnail
Wow............amazing, I can totally imagine it 😳  Kaash, we can get even 10% of what you wrote 😊