munni_sgp thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
can anyone give brief update of wat happened today.(abt king&who is dumped?)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti1326 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well boys were asked to milk Camels..Dushyant wins n becomes King...Ashish comes 2nd,Sai 3rd n Manish 4th...
they are asked to form new qabilas..King gets to choose his 2 girls 1st..the Ashish,Sai n Manish gets the last girl..

new qabilas are:

Dushyant- priya n aakriti
Ashish- Archana n Sofi
Sai- Tina n Yashita
Manish n pooja

other boys are to put a girl frm their qabila in the dumpin zone..so the girls in dunping zone are Pooja,Sofi n Tina..n Sofi is dumped!!!

Hope this helps 😃

-
Shruti 😃
munni_sgp thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti1326

well boys were asked to milk Camels..Dushyant wins n becomes King...Ashish comes 2nd,Sai 3rd n Manish 4th...
they are asked to form new qabilas..King gets to choose his 2 girls 1st..the Ashish,Sai n Manish gets the last girl..

new qabilas are:

Ashish- Archana n Sofi
Sai- Tina n Yashita
Manish n pooja

other boys are to put a girl frm their qabila in the dumpin zone..so the girls in dunping zone are Pooja,Sofi n Tina..n Sofi is dumped!!!

Hope this helps 😃

-
Shruti 😃

thanks shruti.dushyanth became king again?
anvesha2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti1326

new qabilas are:

Ashish- Archana n Sofi
Sai- Tina n Yashita
Manish n pooja

Hope this helps 😃

-
Shruti 😃

Thank you so much Shruti.......AHHH At last Sofie is dumped........
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks Shruti ... wow, as much as i dislike sofie i did not want her to leave so soon .. she is the pain in the neck and i love that ðŸ˜† i wanted someone else to leave but better luck next time LOL ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†