.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey, PKYEKians! πŸ€—

Well, I'm not really into topic making these days courtesy exams but since I've seen so many topics being made on hating Pia, I thought I will try to make you people see her PoV, for those of you who want to of course =)
Pia is 17 and unlike Abhay, a human being. Like seriously, I'm rather HAPPY that she's finally given Abhay a piece of her mind! How long can she tolerate Abhay treating her like a puppet? Telling her to keep away yet, following her around. Fair enough, he saves her, but then why rub it in her face? "Main thak gaya hoon tumhe bachate bachate" then why save her?
Now, before you guys throw rotten eggs at me, I'm nowhere 'blaming' Abhay because I know that end of the day, he is doing it for Pia's benefit. Regardless, his ways are all wrong, I'm not even going to debate on that! What he did on Saturday and Monday was so not needed. I don't blame Pia for being unnerved! Like she told Arnab the other day, she's no toy. She's tired of Abhay's mood swings and rightly so. In fact, I salute her for keeping up with him this long! 
And yes, she has the right to know what danger she is in. Abhay is not telling her that, isn't she bound to be frustrated? Don't even bother giving me a 'She should trust him' gyan. That is not how it works, guys, let's face it.

@locket: Now THAT was stupid, no arguments there! She has taken an immature and childish step and she will have to pay for it =D

Those who agree with me can drop their comments and those who don't are free to read, curse both me and Pia and move on. But posting is a big NO unless they can do it politely without bashing anyone =P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

i love ur postπŸ‘πŸΌ and i agree wid u. poor piya was always at the receivin end of abhay's mood swings. im so happy she gave it back to him. and i love abhay, but he was askin for this, seriously. i mean hw can u expect her to take all that he has thrown at her. atleast she still smiles and acts normal, i wud have been crushedπŸ₯Ί abhay needs to open up to her. she trusts him so why cant he trust her?

anyway this is just my opinion about the whole thing and i hope everythin gets sorted out soon and that confession scene is surely takin forever to happen.
anyways great topic
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not sure about posting this is right or not . after seeing warning πŸ₯±
I felt it is okay to speak to abhay ( in first part) like that as she was frustated and she really want to get job . Abhay really being her rude few days back

But throwing stone and doubt over abhay was not acceptable , it was out of her character . That made me reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...... feel bad .No words for that

But it happened before ...and again this time i guess again piya will be one to bring truth from abhay about sid . Abhay is not going to open his tell the truth .

Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@chill_out..... i was mad at piya 😑  bt after reading ur post i'm confused as the explanation given in ur post is also correct! πŸ˜• so now it's ur duty to take me out of this confusion! πŸ˜† so wat shuld i do? waiting 4 ur ans! 😊
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post dear and even I'm not mad at her for whatsoever.

Abhay can't keep saving her from all the danger that may be coming her way by keeping her in the dark forever.

he need to start talking to her as in let her know what lay ahead of her that could be deadly so that she can be ready to face them on her own or with him by her side.

she is not a baby she was living before he came along, so if he ever want things to workout between them then it has got to be 50/50 not 90/10.

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pia isn't sure, I believe. She has the nerve to fall for a vampire, deal with him at seventeen but she'd lose her cool sometime after all she's seventeen. I don't know if I make sense, but I don't find her making sense either.

Being human, how she reacted was genuinely justified. But when she does love him, she knows he's about two centuries older and when she sort of guarantees to be a mature sort of female - such outburst would be termed stupid, don't you think? 

She behaves rather impulsively at times. Be it with her father's issue, or with Abhay. With Arnab, she might as well be right but if she behaves similarly with Abhay, I decipher - she isn't ready to take up on loving him! 

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Hey, PKYEKians! πŸ€—

Well, I'm not really into topic making these days courtesy exams but since I've seen so many topics being made on hating Pia, I thought I will try to make you people see her PoV, for those of you who want to of course =)
Pia is 17 and unlike Abhay, a human being. Like seriously, I'm rather HAPPY that she's finally given Abhay a piece of her mind! How long can she tolerate Abhay treating her like a puppet? Telling her to keep away yet, following her around. Fair enough, he saves her, but then why rub it in her face? "Main thak gaya hoon tumhe bachate bachate" then why save her?
Now, before you guys throw rotten eggs at me, I'm nowhere 'blaming' Abhay because I know that end of the day, he is doing it for Pia's benefit. Regardless, his ways are all wrong, I'm not even going to debate on that! What he did on Saturday and Monday was so not needed. I don't blame Pia for being unnerved! Like she told Arnab the other day, she's no toy. She's tired of Abhay's mood swings and rightly so. In fact, I salute her for keeping up with him this long! 
And yes, she has the right to know what danger she is in. Abhay is not telling her that, isn't she bound to be frustrated? Don't even bother giving me a 'She should trust him' gyan. That is not how it works, guys, let's face it.

@locket: Now THAT was stupid, no arguments there! She has taken an immature and childish step and she will have to pay for it =D

Those who agree with me can drop their comments and those who don't are free to read, curse both me and Pia and move on. But posting is a big NO unless they can do it politely without bashing anyone =P

LOL i m not bashing u....u know what, i am getting to know some ppl in this forum and their opinions...and u r one of the ppl i notice
i knew u will say this 😊
sorry i cant support u on this...i will prolly stop watching this show if they make it a show like 'Geet huyi sabse parayi' and other shows with love triangle and misunderstandings 🀒....it is unique love story, have to be that way....this show is not to show how strong Pia is, its a dark eternal love story

.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozy77

i love ur postπŸ‘πŸΌ and i agree wid u. poor piya was always at the receivin end of abhay's mood swings. im so happy she gave it back to him. and i love abhay, but he was askin for this, seriously. i mean hw can u expect her to take all that he has thrown at her. atleast she still smiles and acts normal, i wud have been crushedπŸ₯Ί abhay needs to open up to her. she trusts him so why cant he trust her?

anyway this is just my opinion about the whole thing and i hope everythin gets sorted out soon and that confession scene is surely takin forever to happen.
anyways great topic

Thank you!! Well, like I said in Mari's post, I kind of expected this reaction in the forum and I've stopped being pissed at the members when they always find Pia at fault πŸ˜›
Thank God at least some people have the heart to see her PoV, too 😳
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sapphire_238

@chill_out..... i was mad at piya 😑  bt after reading ur post i'm confused as the explanation given in ur post is also correct! πŸ˜• so now it's ur duty to take me out of this confusion! πŸ˜† so wat shuld i do? waiting 4 ur ans! 😊

Aww!! Lol!! Well, the situation is more often than not confusing in this show because we can't blame either. I would like to know what exactly you're confused about and I'll try my best to sort it out 😳
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

lovely post dear and even I'm not mad at her for whatsoever.

Abhay can't keep saving her from all the danger that may be coming her way by keeping her in the dark forever.

he need to start talking to her as in let her know what lay ahead of her that could be deadly so that she can be ready to face them on her own or with him by her side.

she is not a baby she was living before he came along, so if he ever want things to workout between them then it has got to be 50/50 not 90/10.

Thanks, Angel. So well put! Abhay is saving her from danger, I'm happy but he needs to trust her enough to let her know what the danger is. Hasn't she dealt with the fact that she's in love with a vampire? Then why can't she deal with the fact that a vampire is after her too?? Abhay needs to give some credit to her for that na? 
Thanks for replying =)