Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
 Hey guys ... did anyone notice ? ... both G & R approached the inner part of the temple pushing their way betwn the ladies standing in front of the idol ... 😆

With nothing better the do this weekend .. I watched and re-watched the temple scene quite a few times ...and I noticed this !!! 😆

Runjhun nudges her way betwn 2 ladies standing .... and Guddu just pushes his way thru !!!!

When actually they both could have gone around the ladies and still entered the inner temple easily ....

I wonder what the CVs were trying to show ... that both of them are so disturbed that they forget basic etiquette ?  😆

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

Hey guys ... did anyone notice ? ... both G & R approached the inner part of the temple pushing their way betwn the ladies standing in front of the idol ... 😆

With nothing better the do this weekend .. I watched and re-watched the temple scene quite a few times ...and I noticed this !!! 😆

Runjhun nudges her way betwn 2 ladies standing .... and Guddu just pushes his way thru !!!!

When actually they both could have gone around the ladies and still entered the inner temple easily ....

I wonder what the CVs were trying to show ... that both of them are so disturbed that they forget basic etiquette ?  😆

Finally watched the episode and all the episodes of last week.

Usha:  LOL at your weekend repeat watchs 😆

I noticed what you mentioned about both R & G.

When R had to come in fore-front, there was enough space between the 2 ladies. I think Nivedita mis-judged the space between the 2 ladies and her nudging the lady to her right was accidental. You are right, that it looked so odd and the Director should have re-shot that scene.

But G's entry between the ladies was planned that way. They wanted to show the Gunda making a grand entry pushing the people.

Just my observation.😊

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rusha4003

LOL I actually watched the temple scene a few times myself...something about that specific moment...hahaha

Yes I noticed that too. Especially when Runjhun did it because it seemed against her nature. Guddu it made sense but Runjhun's looked out of character. So I don't know if it was like you said, her mind was peroccupied or like Bee said, that Nivedita misjudged the space and didn't realize. If it was the later maybe they didn't correct it because of time restraints or so. Who knows.

Finally watched the episode and all the episodes of last week.
Usha:  LOL at your weekend repeat watchs 😆
I noticed what you mentioned about both R & G.
When R had to come in fore-front, there was enough space between the 2 ladies. I think Nivedita mis-judged the space between the 2 ladies and her nudging the lady to her right was accidental. You are right, that it looked so odd and the Director should have re-shot that scene.
But G's entry between the ladies was planned that way. They wanted to show the Gunda making a grand entry pushing the people.
Just my observation.😊

LOL now that you finally watched it. What was your opinion on the temple scene? Their interaction and all?

Edited by Wafah - 13 years ago
bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafah

LOL now that you finally watched it. What was your opinion on the temple scene? Their interaction and all?

My opinion ... ?!
The scene was too short to make any comment.😳

Noticeable was the tone with which Guddu says "I'm sorry" when he unintentionally hits on the bell, while some other girl's hand is already there .. They don't show his face when he says that, it is actually R's face shown with his voice in the background. I couldn't help but notice the tone .. bcos he says it with such nice manners .. not the aggressive but with the soft voice. 

And just abt the touch - it was good.

She is scared like hell to see him .. she also pissed that he doesn't want to move so that she can take her things ... she tries twice and finally decides to pick only the plate and runs away.

And he is so adamant that he doesn't want to move. 

The things falling on his feet , I don't think had any meaning ...(referring to what Amma says that on Shivratri day, spinster girls should keep fast and perform prayers on shiv's feet - something along those lines)

...okay Wafah, what did u want to know ... I don't know if I'm replying to what u r asking ... 😳😆
Wafah thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

My opinion ... ?!
The scene was too short to make any comment.😳

Noticeable was the tone with which Guddu says "I'm sorry" when he unintentionally hits on the bell, while some other girl's hand is already there .. They don't show his face when he says that, it is actually R's face shown with his voice in the background. I couldn't help but notice the tone .. bcos he says it with such nice manners .. not the aggressive but with the soft voice. 

And just abt the touch - it was good.

She is scared like hell to see him .. she also pissed that he doesn't want to move so that she can take her things ... she tries twice and finally decides to pick only the plate and runs away.

And he is so adamant that he doesn't want to move. 

The things falling on his feet , I don't think had any meaning ...(referring to what Amma says that on Shivratri day, spinster girls should keep fast and perform prayers on shiv's feet - something along those lines)

...okay Wafah, what did u want to know ... I don't know if I'm replying to what u r asking ... 😳😆

Am I that demanding? I want to know everything...LOL I just wanted your opinion...😆 which I think you answered.
I noticed the tone too for Guddu's voice...LOL I noticed a lot of things...as customary especially when you watch a scene more than once. He wasn't on the defense like he usually is and when it comes to most females he's very respectful He's not one to whistle or rudely stare a pretty female down. I think I've mentioned said it before, but there has always been a sort of gentleness in Guddu too, despite his rowdy nature.

My mom thought Guddu had purposely done that at the temple at first from the preview, but I told her his tone and his initial look of shock which of course then later quickly turned to anger suggested he didn't know it was Runjhun. Runjhun's reaction to me felt like she recognized his voice a little, like there was this hesitation of sorts. *shrugs*
I'm sure Guddu felt the same think Runjhun did in the sense why he always runs into Runjhun and that too when he least wants to deal with her. He didn't say anything to her so it makes me hopeful that while he's angry with her, he doesn't really want to indulge and he's not going to harass her like before.

bee5 thumbnail
No no .. u r not demanding, Wafah😛 ... but I didn't know if I was going on and on too much .. more than what u wanted to know. 😃 Thanks for the reply. 😊

Yeah, I don't think he knew it before, that it was Runjhun. If he knew 
- he wouldn't even want to go near the bell.
- he wouldn't say Sorry and that too with such "sweet" voice.
- also as u have mentioned, his normal expression turned into anger. Something that meant: 
      - "Not Again!!!" (That bcos he thinks that she is a panauti for him, whenever he meets her something wrong would happen to him). 
      - "Not her! Not at this moment" (he was thinking abt his mom then).

But yeah, she kind of thought, it must be G, bcos she felt like "I have heard this voice before."

And as to why there was no talk between the 2 , not even a fight:
- She was too scared. Also she (after his 2nd arrest) had doubts if it is bcos of her that the situation got messed (the arrest I mean).
- He was too "put off" to realize it was her (to say anything).
- Also it would not have gelled with the story.

Yeah, I agree he doesn't want to indulge or harass her in any way though he kind of threatened her during his arrest.

But by the way the scene itself went, I don't think there is going to be any scene where R & G in the same frame in the near future .. sigh!
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wafah & Bee ...... nice discussion  ...

I'm glad both of you commented on the tone of Guddu's voice when he said sorry .... It was a high point for me in that scene ..... 

though the  ' touch ' ranked a few notches higher .... LOL !  😆 .....

BTW ... what is it with Guddu and the 'touch'  ????? 

First he uses the word repeatedly when he broke up R's engagement .... then the 'revenge touch' ... and now the 'symbolic touch' ....!!!! 

A lot of 'touch' floating about ... if you ask me !!! 😆 .....

Coming back to his tone ,..... it was the sincere apology of a thorough gentleman .... he didn't even wait to see who it was ... he said it immdly .... I like that .... apologizing as soon as you feel something's not right ! ....

And R's reaction was a treat to watch too ... she's slightly annoyed at first ... then her face softens on hearing the apology ... then suddenly that frown ....." I know this voice" .... and finally the look of fear !!!

👏 ... to Niveditha here ! 

I wish they had shown the expressions flitting across G's face too .... it changed too quickly from contrite to anger ....... I wanted it to dwell on the contrite part for a few secs at least ... 😊 ....

Like you two said he controls his anger, doesn't want to have a showdown with her in his present state ...  Of course he still had his attitude in place and doesn't step back, so she could pick her things !!

Finally I loved that look R gave him ..... that totally  annoyed "oh-u-r-such-a-boor" look ...  before she fled ....  

You know in this relationship .. I get the feeling that it's R who'll make her displeasure / disgust shown in no uncertain terms .... G will soon mellow down and get kinda sweet with her ... Afterall, by he own admission he's such a softie .. he just cant stay immune to R's goodness after marriage !!!

Now tell me ladies ..... wasn't my week-end well spent ????😉 😆
Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Usha:

Nice analysis .... 
Was LOL through out reading ur take and agree to all.

Weekend well spent?! I will answer that after knowing how many times you watched it ... 😉
bee5 thumbnail
Usha:
  About the word "touch".... Actually even Jaboo uses that when he says to Diamond that - without money, I wouldn't even let you "touch" these papers (the xerox copy of Math exam papers).

I was chuckled when I heard that word from him.😆
Wafah thumbnail

LOL 😆 The "touch" thing, yeah he reiterated it a lot. Well I think its not only a Guddu thing but a Runjhun thing too. I think its because they've shown the whole guy touching a girl with the wrong attitude as something that is outright booed.

If you watch the first time when Runjhun hands over the cricket ball to Guddu, he doesn't really touch her at all. He just grabs it from her in such a way that he doesn't have to touch her. I think Guddu would never touch a woman wrongly so when Runjhun complained (or rather her aunt complained for her) it started the cycle of touches.So in the engagement Guddu flaunts that he's misbehaved with Runjhun and touched her so no one will get engaged to her. Then Runjhun throws it in his face that how she is disgusted by his touch (she keeps reiterating it in hindi) and burns all her things. Then he touches her to retort to it and since she made a big deal about it he touched her. Then because he touched her, he unknowingly claims her 😆 or rather marks his territory. Runjhun herself admits that now Guddu has touched her she won't be able to let anyone else touch her. Eventually the person who touches her again is Guddu himself. So it has been a sequence of touches.

At this part I feel like Bee must be rolling her eyes wondering why I've analyzed all the touches so much. Then again I think their initial aspect of the marriage will be a war of looks between each other...hahaha

Edited by Wafah - 13 years ago