Jung Ke Dhasthan (An Abay Piya FF) PT80 - Pg 70

shakthi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Prologue 

The darkness of the night covered the horror that was taking place in the forest but the shouts were not able to hide anything. Shouts of horrer and pain, so much pain combined cut through the air shaking the very foundation of the forest. It shook the very foundation of the space around them and all small life forms were rushing away from there. Stench of blood had filled the space as a figure dressed in an almost burned cotton ghagra, her face was filled with minor scars and ash making it impossible! 

"Shezaadhi? Shehezadhi aap kahan hai?" Her voice was low and disturbed but at the same time there was a touch of determinaiton in it, a soft voice called out to her, "Dhai ma... dhai ma..." 

"SHEZAADHI!" the figure ran towards a nearly unconsious body on the ground her long thick hair was on the ground. She had nothing more than a thick cloth wrapped around her, scars, burns and a few scars all over her body. Her breathing was shallow and even the smallest breath had caused difficulty. "Shezaahi yeah aap ko kya hogay! Hai bagwaan yeah kya huga kuch waqth ke liye jaana pada aur aap ko..." 

"M-mere pa... as zyaada waqth nahi hai. Jung thooo suru huii haai." she replied as the lady took the girl on her lap, "Lekin ha-aan vo nahi jeetenge. M-ma-ain wa-pas aaungi."

"Shezaahi? Shezaahi aap ko kuch nahi hoga." she tried to deny, "Ham-mare saa-th dhoka hua hai... aah. M... main wapas aaungi." 

Those were the last words that came from the girls lips before she took her last breath. Holding the girl into her arms she cried screeming one word again and agian, "Shezaahi! Shezaahi!" till her own conciousness was lost... 

Krishi 

Edited by shakthi04 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shakthi04 thumbnail

Introduction 

The story starts out when Abay takes Piya from the party and she yells at Abay asking him to get out of her life... so with a twist the story starts. 

Main story line

Piyali Jaiswal as she is known to the world is certainly no 'ordinary' human like everyone thinks she is, there are several layers to her. Some of those layers she ends up hiding from Abaiy even though she loves him so deeply. That is also another reason why she is so bitter to her family espeically her father. This 'secret' of hers is another reason her mother keeps saying she is special. A secret only her gaurdian knows after her mother... 

Basic Points 

1. This story has a lot of supernatural aspects to it... 

2. There is a certain amount of violence but nothing serious 

3. There are a little bit of explisit seens but not sexual in nature so not to worry

4. May be a bit long not decided where it will be going 

5. Over explisit parts will have a warning from me so don't worry about it 

6. Slightly dark shade but not over dark 

7. It will certainly have some comic relief in between 

8. Characters: Introduction shall be given through the story 

Index: 

Part 1: Page 1 

Part 2: Page 1 

Part 3: Page 1 

Part 4: Page 2 

Part 5: Page 2

Part 6: Page 3  

Part 7: Page 4 

Part 8: Page 4 

Part 7: Page 4 

Part 8: Page 4 

Part 9: Page 5

A/N: People who are not into descriptions please skip Part 8 and Part 9 as it is a description a house! Those who enjoy writing that 

Part 10: Page 6

Part 11: Page 7

Part 12: Page 8

Part 13: Page 9

A/N: Part 13 is a key chapter guys! 

Part 14: Page 10

Part 15: Page 11

Part 16: Page 13

Part 17: Page 14

Part 18: Page 14

Part 19: Page 15

Part 20: Page 16

Part 21: Page 16

Part 22: Page 17

Part 23: Page 18

Part 24: Page 19

Part 25: Page 20

Part 26: Page 20

Part 27: Page 22 

Part 28: Page 24

Part 29: Page 24

Part 30: Page 25

Part 31: Page 28

Part 32: Page 29

Part 33: Page 30

Part 34: Page 31 

Part 35: Page 32 

Part 36: Page 33

Part 37: Page 34 

Part 38: Page 35

Part 39: Page 37

Part  40: Page 38

Part  41: Page 39

Part  42: Page 40

Part 43: Page 42 

Part 44: Page 43

Part 45: Page 44

Part 46: Page 46

Part 47: Page 46

Part 48 - Page 47

Part 49 - Page 48

Part 50 - Page 49

Part 51 - Page 52

Part 52 - Page 53

Part 53 - Page 53

Part 54 - Page 55

Part 55 - Page 56

Part 56 - Page 57

Part 57 - Page 57

Part 58 - Page 58

Part 58 - Page 58

Part 58 - Page 58
Part 59 - Page 59

Index continued on Page 61
Krishi 
Edited by shakthi04 - 12 years ago
shakthi04 thumbnail

Part 1 

Anger blaized in her eyes as she acted her part out. "...I hate you Abay." those were the last words she had said to him before she left the car and allowed her angel to drive away. Her tear filled eyes she told her self, "I'm sorry Abhay, muje aisa karna padega agar maine nahi kiya tho mere saath tum bhi hamari musibath main paas jaaoge. We can't let that happen Abhay, we can't ever let that happen." 

How could she? She knew too well that she was special and so special that she would need extra care at every part of her life. Piyali Jaiswal as she is known to the world is certainly no 'ordinary' human like everyone thinks she is, there are several layers to her. That is also another reason why she is so bitter to her family espeically her father. This 'secret' of hers is another reason her mother keeps saying she is special. A secret only her gaurdian knows after her mother.... Wipping her tears she continued to look outside and tried to find her self a way to get to the party.... 

Sidharth Mehera's Office 

Sidarth sat and read through a chat for the third time. The third time since he had the conversation with the special girl in the morning hoping to invite her for the party. Sidharth 'Mehera' the MD of Mehera & Company to the outside world. Her is actually a vampier who had broken out from his family and went into a different line. He is a totally different charecter who is complex and difficult to understand. 

darkangel Hay Shay 

shayna Hi Sidh biya 

darkangel How are you?

shayna I'm good how are you? 

darkangel Great! Guss what main bhi Deheradoom main hoon 

shayna Really? 

darkangel Yeah dear someone soudns happy!

shayna Ofcource I am very happy. Biya hum paanch saal 

ke baad mil rahe hai. I am going to finally be abe to see

my gaurdian face to face :-) 

darkangel Ofcource you can meet me darling, no more third  

person lawer to stop us now 

shayna I know biya, khaash mama ne permision 

di hogi, muje aap ke saath rehene ki 

darkangel Tume patha hai na, tum special ho luv 

jiske wajai hume tume bahoth dyaan rakne padegi. 

shayna I know muje aise bhaar bhaar lecture dene ki koi 

zarurath nahi hai.

darkangel Come on Shay -

ithne naaraz hone ki koi zarurath nahi hai. Listen 

tumhari net waali chakar ke baare main tho kisi 

ko patha hai kya?

shayna Bilkul nahi, kisi ko koi bhi kabar nahi hai. Not to worry! 

darkangel Proud of you dear! 

tum kaafi kuch samal rahi ho vo bhi 

kaafi hoshiyaari se 

shayna Thank you! Saab aap ki guidence ke wajai se 

darkangel Don't mention it Piya, besides we are lucky

ke Father Anderson hamare saathi the.

shayna Point - aur haan maine jo settilment hogaya kya?

darkangel Yes Shay hogaya hai. You will be joining my bussines soon right?

shayna Sooner than you think Mr. Mehera 

darkangel LOL listen luv once you do I'll be taking you under my 

wing. We may have to deal with your father 

shayna We will deal with it, he has no place in my life. 

darkangel Sorry luv muje patha hai, you don't want to mention him ever 

shayna Good! Any ways biya you may be meeting me much 

more before you think :-) 

darkangel Really? 

shayna Yeah dear someone soudns happy!

darkangel I am kuch cheez hai jise tume train karna zaruri hai. 

shayna Training? Kaise training?

darkangel Aise training jise tume apni jung lade main madath milegi 

shayna I understand! Ready for moving out within three hours notice! 

darkangel Emergency exit? 

shayna Perfect and in order. Biya I've got to go! 

darkangel Hay ek minute - there is a party I'm 

shayna Janthi hoon already invited. Main Panchi Dhobrial ko janthi hoon! 

Those were the last words she typed before logging out. The antisipaiton too much for him. He spent nearly a century preparing himself for this job, He had spent neary ten years protecting this girl, only thing he could hope was for a job well done. Leaning back he sighned, "Main Shayna ko protect karne ke liye aatha hoon aur muje apne bhai miltha hai. After an entier century! Aah the fun just keeps increasing."

"Sir!" he looked up, his eyes pause for a moment taking the site in front of him in. She looked gorgeous in her dark blue dress, the slightly loud make up practically shouting out how beautiful she was, she looked totally different. Panchi Dhoprial, the girl with a combination of beauty and brains, only she hides her beauty behind baggy clothes most of the time. She is like an open book and a slightly vulnurable girl but when the situation araises she does have a lot of strength from within her. She has a kind nature and sense of responsiblity. "Oh hi Panchi not bad, you clean up nicely." 

"Thank you! Sir aap party ke liye thiyar hai kya?" he looked down, "You know what luv give me fifteen minutes." 

"Sure sir I'll be outside." Panchi gave him her usual smile and went out. "Aah so the game begins!" 

Krishi 

Edited by shakthi04 - 13 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Awesome ,great thank you for pm
shakthi04 thumbnail

Part 2 

Piya was going near the venue of the party when someone called out her name, "PIYA?" 

Turning around she squints her eyes a bit to see who is it her eyes rush through the memories vaugly remember the figure. She could not exactly recall were, at the same time from his expression she knew she had to crack the ice that had been placed on him thanks to her face. She knew that too well, instantly recogonizing him for what he was in reality. Playing her part she asked the most basic quistion, "Aap mere naam kaise jaanthe hai?" 

"Oh I'm Sidharth Panchi ka boss. Panchi ne bathayi ke tum yaha aarahi ho aur jaab maine tume dheka I gussed your Piya. Am I right?" Piya smiles and streches her hand, he takes it hesitently as if he was afraid he would brake her, "Hello Mr. Mehera, your right I'm Piya. Actually it's Piyali Shayna Jaiswal lekin saab muje Piya kehekar bulathe hai." 

"Piyali Shayna Jiswal?" Sidharth repeated slowly leaving her hand his eyes making a very quick calculation. "Piyali Shayna Jaiswal? Your C.V said only Piyali Jaiswal." 

Piya rolled her eyes quickly dropping the act, her hands going on her waist, "Haan aur uske saath saab jo mere gale main jo S ka mathlab bhi boldun?" 

"Oops, your right. I'm sorry Shay tumhari koi bhi photo mere paas nahi hai. Isi liye recogonize nahi kar paya." she laughed, "No problem Sidharth." 

"Sir?" he repeated raising his eyebrow playfully but she cut him of extreemly seriously, "Nahi agar public main galthi se bhi slip hogayi tho sari cover blow ho jayega." 

"Point! Come I'll drop you in your hostel." he replied allowing her the way, "Thank you sir." 

"Sidharth." he corrected her, "Ji?"

"Sidharth, muje Sidharth bulao sir nahi Sh-" she cut him off, "Piya aap muje Piya kehekar bulaiye, please." 

He nodded walking behind her pausing for a moment to smile to him self, "Well little bro, tumhara raaz vakai chupane laayak tha. Aab mein apna kaam karthe karthe tume bhi thod dunga. I am going to have so much fun!" 

Noticing him stop she turned around, "Sidharth?" 

"Yeah lets go... one moment." he carefully opened the door for her allowing her to sit and begun driving, "Main aap se apne baare main baath karne ke liye milna chahthi thi. As in hamare act ke kuch details ke baare main." 

"Maine saab kuch soch liya. You will be spending a month as my head intern Piya. First week, tume mere ghar par shift hone ka orders milega. Second week thak tumgari gaurdianship ke custody muje miljayega, third week... make over and shopping and by the end of the month ek party jis main mai tume apni waaris anounce kar dunga. Cool with you?" 

"Cool with me lekin excuse?" she asked, "You remind me of my self, simple as that." 

"Teek hai. Saath main kaam karne main bahoth maza aane waala hai." she replied, "You bet luv, ready to move to phrase two?" 

"More than mere so called papa ko aur meri uncle ko patha chal chuka hai ke main kaun hoon. Thode problem aasakthe hai." he nodded, "Understandabe aur haan ek ladka hai Abhay Rai..."

"Raichands bhi vampiers hai janthi hoon. Aage se left." Sidharth nodded, "Yehi par hai meri hostel aap bahar rukadhijiye." 

"Ek minute Piya." Getting off he opened the door for her, "Aao main tume aapna kamra thaak chod kar aatha hoon." 

"Sure." she smiled, just as they were about to walk away when a small object had cut across near her. "PIYA!" 

Sid pulled her out just in time wrapping his arms around her tightly. Her breating shot up in fear, a fear that was founded on understanding. He closed his eyes breating in her sent knowing she was safe. "You all irght?"

"Yeah...  thanks lekin kya tha vo?" she asked, "Jo kuch bhi tha kaafi serious hog."

"I'll inform the authorities don't worry." he added, "Yeah!" 

A black car pulled over watching them in a distance. He watched as Sidharth pulled his Piya into his arms... watched her stay in his arms as he ran his magic on the girl he loved so much. "Yeah kya hua Piya? Maine tume protect nahi kar paaya... lekin zarur ladunga tumhare liye. I will fight." 

Krishi 

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Omg awesome work...do continue.. And plish add me to your pm list
monikaseth thumbnail
wow awesome too good dear thx for pm
shakthi04 thumbnail

Part 3 

A black car pulled over watching them in a distance. He watched as Sidharth pulled his Piya into his arms... watched her stay in his arms as he ran his magic on the girl he loved so much. "Yeah kya hua Piya? Maine tume protect nahi kar paaya... lekin zarur ladunga tumhare liye. I will fight." 

It was a promise he made to him self, it was a promise he had every intention to keep. Driving home his eyes locked with the lady who had always been there for him through out his life. The lady who had been his mother since the day he turned into a Vampier... 

"Abhay?" she addressed him with a touch of concern. Abhay 'Raichand' the only son of a rich father to the world. He is also a vampier with a very dark past he deals with every single day. It is his overprotective instinct that makes him follow Piya all around the place. His light eyes reach through expressing almost everything he felt, "Abhay beta kya hua?"

"Mom vo Piya ke paas pahonch gaya." he replied, "Mom vo mera pyaar ke paas pahonch gaya." 

"Abhay is jung main aab main tumhare saath hoon. I promise you beta." she looked at the being who had become a son for her over time and replied, "I'm with you Abhay. Mausumiath ke balidhan tume nahi deena padega beta. I promise you that!" 

"Really Haseena?" she turned around to face the voice. Haseena 'Raichand' the wife of a rich husband and a vampier who has a touch of emotions. She is a lady who is more of a mother, someone who accnowladges her emotions despite being a Vampier. "Really Haseena, how do you plan to do this? Piya ko protect karna koi aasan kaam nahi hai. You know what we are up agaisnt. Just yesterday both of you were ready to run away and now your planning to fight agaisnt him for Piya?" 

"Chandh please." Haseena shot back, Chandh 'Raichand' the rich bussiness man known for his ability to think beyond time. He has more concern for his reputation than anything else but at the same time known for the kind of care he gives. Yet inside he is a great father! The man flinched at the tone but hid it thansk to his experience, "Dad please, Piya koi sadhar ladki nahi hai. She is very special dad, vo mere liye special hai." 

"I know Abhay, but I do hope tume yeah yaadh hai ke we are not alone. Hum akele nahi hai, we can get more than enough support if Sidharth places a danger to us." he replied, "I know dad, lekin main Piya ko aise hi nahi chood sakta. Uska masumiyath ko kuch nahi hona chahiye. Vo vo Sidharth jaise shethan ko kaise sambalegi?"

"Use sambalna padega Abhay. Abhay uske paas vo thabeez tho hai na?" Abhay nodded, "Haan dad uske paas tho hai kuch waqth ke liye tho vo safe hai." 

"I know Abay, I know waise but don't worry Abhay aab jo hum saath hai uska saamna aasan se kar paayenge." He read the truth in his way his 'dad' had said the words to him and he silently accepted, "It's just a matter of time Piya, main aaraha hoon. I am on the way to save you." 

Back in Piya's hostel Sidharth was thanking the warden and assuring her tha he will drop Piya off every night. "Aacha lagha hai ke Piya ke dhyan rakne ke liye ithne loog hai." 

"Sir us bachi hai hi ithni pyari. Aap ko dhekna padega kithni mehenath karthi hai, ithni dedicated student ko maine kabhi nahi deki." Sidh smiled, "That's good to know, I will take your leave right now muje Piya ko good night kehena hai." 

"Muje bhi kuch kaam hai good night." he nodded and went to Piya's room. The site in front of him made him stop speachless, for a moment. She was was walking out of the shower dressed in a simple purpile skirt with a white top. There was absolutley no make up on her face and nor did she have any jwellery, her hair was still wet from the shower. She was too bussy drying them unaware of his presence. After a long time he came face to face with the girl he had grown to know thorugh the chat, vulnurable on the outside yet strong on the inside. "Tume aab nahane ke kya zarurath tha?"

"Pura badhan dhuk raha hai." she replied as he took the towel from her and sat her down on the bed. "Phone kar ke bol sakthi thi." 

"Maan nahi kar raha tha. Aur haan Abay ne hume dek liya." Sidharth's hands froze at the very words. 

Krishi 

monikaseth thumbnail
"Mom vo Piya ke paas pahonch gaya." he replied, "Mom vo mera pyaar ke paas pahonch gaya."

wow well said awesome love it thanks a lot for pm
shakthi04 thumbnail

Part 4 

"Maan nahi kar raha tha. Aur haan Abay ne hume dek liya." Sidharth's hands froze at the very words. "Kab?" 

"Aaj party se aathe hue gaadi main. Sambal le na." she replied, "Yeah! Piya... kya kar rahi ho chup chaap baito." 

"What ever!" she snapped, "Kya Panchi meri local gauridan bal sakti hai?" 

"Panchi ko kyun?" he asked as he took the towel of her head and began combing her hair, "I need someone to talk to, someone who will help me in life. You know girl issues." 

"I know dear but your local gaurdian will need to know about you. Warna authorities use clear nahi karenge." she replied, "I guss your right. Lekin iska yeah mathlab nahi hai ke hum kuch bhi nahi kar sakte hai. Aab so jao you need your rest." 

He watched her sleep for a few minnutes till he felt sure and placed the blanket over her. Bending down he kissed her on the head kissing her on the head. "Good night princess." 

The sun cut across the sky slowly and created a beautiful canvas through the sky slowly captivating the eyes of people who cared to look. It was this very light that woke Panchi up from her dream land, "Hmm... Kithe aache sapne the, aaj main office main Sidharth... uuh Pachi subah subah nahi." 

Half an hour latter she walked down dressed in a simple pair of tracks read for a run, "Good morning mama, good morning papa." 

"Good morning Ms. Panchi Dhoprial, kaafi kush lag rahe hai aap." she replied, "Vo kya hai na Mr. Arnap Dhoprial maain aaj bahoth kush hoon." Arnap Dhoprial is the an important person in society and a man with a lot of money too. He has a dark side to his past that he keeps hidden from everyone. Yet with love from that very heart he called Piya's number, "Kahiye." 

"Congradulations beta." he awaited her reply nervously moving away from his family, "Vo job ke liye..." 

"Thank you." he hesitated, "Piya agar tume kisi bhi cheez ki zarurath hai tho." 

"Tho main aap se nahi mangungi. Main aap ke bagair jeene ke aadath hai muje, muje apni zarurath ko pure karne ke thareeka dundne main aap ki koi zarurath nahi hai aab. Aap muje chod kyun nahi dete?" she asked picking up the cup of coffee that was set next to her desk and took a sip from it, "Piya beta please I'm sorry ek baare mere baath suno na." 

"Please Mr. DhopriaAAW." she screemed, "KYA HUA PIYA ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?" 

"Kuch nahi bas garam coffee apne upar dal diya." she replied wiping it clean with some tissues, "Lagtha hai muje kapde badalna padega. I've got to go muje collage ke liye deer hojaega." 

"Ok beta, have a nice day." he cut the line and looked at the call silently, he had spoken to his daughter for five minnutes... file whole minnutes. He felt a hand on his shoulder, "Kya hua Aarnap vo teek ho hai na?" 

"Piya ne apne aap par coffee daal diya Madhu." he replied, Madhu Dopiral wife of Arnap Dhoprial and the strength behind most of his success and great networking. A high flying socialite and a great artist who works from the comfert of her home. She shook her head smilling, "Pagli ek dham pagli hai vo ladki. Chai!"

"Aah thank you Panchi dhyan se." he added as Panchi waved to him going out for a run, "Subah jogging ke thara kuch nahi hota... hmm." 

What Panchi was not aware of was a pair of dark eyes watching her run his eyes casually wandering over her body, "Your right luv subah jogging ke thara kuch nahi hota. Aah good morning Piya." 

"Sid ek help chahiye... can you pick up some strain removers and an empty bottle of spray too? Maine apne t-shirt main coffee giradiya." she asked, "Sure Piya, main aaj tumari collage aaraha hoon. I'll keep them in your locker. Aur kuch chahiye kya?"

"Yeah I need...." he cut her off, "Piya I'm getting a call. SMS karo. Hello?" 

"Sidharth it's me, Piya unlogon ko Piya ke baare main patha chal gaya hai." His eyes froze with shock and fear... 

Krishi