Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice update nd like tht even he is unconcious he jst wnt geet liked it nd precap sounds nice so update the nxt soonnnnn
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update. well now maan is claiming geet to be his wife. but I guess its too late now. lets see wht happen next. conitnue soon...............
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 33
Maan dear theres a long way for u to go to overcome what all u have done to her in the previous months and years..................
but still does everything for him.................

part 34
is Maan a completely changed man or still in confusion about his feelings? will he ever realise what he had done to a girl full of life and love for him? hope to see some happy moments in this fic..............cont soon dear................
Srabon_Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

keep wondering baby' lol' muhahahah😈
u just have to wait😆

How Mean.. I Loved Animosity.. And now I love Remnorse.. But Alas!.. My waiting never ends.. 😭
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

awesome , superub update thanks

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well i am loving this ff a lot...................maan feeling remorse but still he cudnt understand her pain.............all the tortures he has done and murdering their child was @ the top how cud he not recognise it................well i think still he has to go thro some tortures.............i am sure geet will never accept him....................i probably hv a feeling that the end might b similar to that of dark lover..............i think geet will die to go to her child...................
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb part....really enjoyed reading it....wow I am so happy to see Maan suffering now.....n the precap seems interesting....!!
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: preethia

well i am loving this ff a lot...................maan feeling remorse but still he cudnt understand her pain.............all the tortures he has done and murdering their child was @ the top how cud he not recognise it................well i think still he has to go thro some tortures.............i am sure geet will never accept him....................i probably hv a feeling that the end might b similar to that of dark lover..............i think geet will die to go to her child...................

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......
plz yaar aisa mat socho.....
I remember how much I cried when I read the ending of Dark Lover......I really don't want this FF to have a sad ending........

CrystalSaya thumbnail
what is dis............shurutei sesh hoye jay(it is in bangla).................i meant its too short update..............plz give us a long update nd defo happy happy wala...............take care
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update....
sure its quite hard to win her trust back.....