Poll

Who will start loving their spouse first?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Love is a battleground where only the fittest can survive! So amoung Rashi, Ahem and kinjal who will fall in love first? Mani and urmila are bonus optionπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ahem is a lead so he will start. all others others after him or otherwise it maybe kinjal
Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it will be Rashi, because Jigar already likes her and Rashi has nothing against him, the feelings are there for Jigar but Rashi is just more intrested in other things. Jigar just needs to get more tough so he can break her. I really don't understand why he has not done anything like this yet. Their "love story" should really move forward.
Rafeal. thumbnail
one day she wil get married
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Rashi already cares for Jigar more than Aham does for Gopi, when Jigar's upset, Rashi also gets upset, she is skittish, because Jigar hasn't told her either how much he loves her and what he wants out of the marriage, he should spell it out and she will learn to understand him, already she said she doesn't understand his kind of love, so explain it to her, as Rashi until now has been taught to love only wealth and what it can buy you, so she needs some tutoring or further education.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Lol....why haven't you included Panna? I think she will be the one to fall in love first...πŸ˜†
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Lol....why haven't you included Panna? I think she will be the one to fall in love first...πŸ˜†

oop..πŸ˜† Bhool gaya..ROFL
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i think rashi πŸ˜³ jo bhi ho.. she relates to gopi by blood aur ahem to wese bhi dheet he πŸ˜”
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
urmila...................................🀣🀣🀣
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry guys , but my heart only belong to Gohem  -     And he is so hot looking and she is so inocent. (what a pair)