Vivian Leaving PKYEK-Discuss Here ONLY

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So we have like 38748748478474 threads on this topic.So all discussion regarding this topic has to b done here.

Please obey all rules of IF COC.

and i ould like to pint out no fighting .😃

-Thankyou.
IF DT.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I think there has been a video posted saying that he isnt leaving the show, everything was a rumour so yeah!
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Though Ekta has the habit of replacing her leads whenever she has a problem with them, I don't think that she would replace Vivian over a petty issue like his choice of Girlfriend unless Ekta wanted him for herself probably and lost out to Vahbbiz. Vivian is popular, fits the role perfectly and is doing a gr8 job... I don't see a reason as to why he would be replaced.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
friendlyrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if vivian is rplcd thn ekta mam wll relise wht mstke hve she done ????
and thn also if she ern any trp thn only bcoz of suku,vishal and priya  bt nt so mch better
wadhwaniki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think vivian wil b replaced cos yest in sbs he confirmed tat he is nt leavin the show ,n if he leaves the show thr wil b a huge drop in the trp cos thr r many girls(includin me ) who watch this show cos of him .

kchaims thumbnail
Yes ,yestrday he confirmed tht hes is not leaving still there are rumours that he is trrying to hide and he wud leav as he is finalised for emotional atyachar as host.
~Serendipity~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: daffodils.dudu

Yes ,yestrday he confirmed tht hes is not leaving still there are rumours that he is trrying to hide and he wud leav as he is finalised for emotional atyachar as host.

plz don't say dat .....i am sure he will not leave!!....emotional attaychar voh hum par nahi kr skta...😭..i just love him.....if he leaves...i will never watch d t.v....🤢....but he has confirmed na dat he will not leave...i trust hi...we all shld wait & watch...all dis rubbish will sort out soon!!
wadhwaniki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just wish everythin gets sort out between them ,i cant even imagine abhay's role played by anyone else apart for him😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ...........
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
vivan cant leave da show !!!!!!!!!!
its bc of vivan da show is good 
without him no show 
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

We are all so used to seeing Vivian as Abhay.It'll be really stupid of Ekta to replace him because of some personal issues.I hope its only a rumour