Random Musings: March 3, 2011

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome to the Random Musings thread!

Please jump in with  your views on the 
episode or the characters by posting analysis, poems,Riddles, vm's siggies, OS's or anything else you feel like!

Index of Analysis, or other items
Page 1:

Page 2:

Some simple rules: 

1. Follow the IF code of conduct 
2. No bashing of members or the actors 
3. First page will typically be for analysis, poems or anything about the episode...so reserve if you want to do that!
4. If you don't want to analyze, you can still reserve your space for your views 
5. Have fun 😆

Thread openers for this week:
-Monday: Jaya
-Tuesday: Amna
-Wednesday: Jaya
-Thursday: Amna
-Friday: Jaya

[NOTE: if you want to open the thread on any of the days, let us know 🤗]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail
TAMATAR SASS🤣🤣

Started with the room scene of AdiYa, aditya consoles priya and comes down, again taking help from sasurpig😡 Aditya is such a supportive husband☺️, even agreed to accompany priya for the search mission of Mr. pradhan( i guess priya was over reacting in this sequence), But in the right time brahma makes priya talk to her dad, And he tells her that his Phone and walled has been snatched and he is going to report it. Brahma always praise himself, kitne khush femi hai usku😡 Was Brahma the one who sent people to snatch the wallet?! How could he?! I mean he was in ghaziabad, how did he find him and sent someone to him?!
Love aditya's walk when he came down again to priya, Brahma gives his hanky to priya😆 First he makes her cry then dhamkaofies her then he gives her a hanky(good cycle)🤣 Aditya-priya are always holding there hands in front of everyone, they were looking so cute😍
Vidya's suggestion of making pakore Mere mun mein toh pani aagya.😆 Sweety and chinu argument over the pakoras, ugghhhh😡 CV's this is such a useless track! Please forget it for sometime and concentrate on the other things, Don't waste the episode time.
Jhakkar kitchen is never missed in any episode, The team is addicted to the kitchen😛 Today vidya is lost in her locker key dreams😆 And suddenly mentions it to imli, the jaaggi jee suggestion of breaking the locker was better then the dup key.😆 The pakora's look yummy, Imli just cannot resist herself from turning vidya against priya, today again she said "ghazibad wali" CV's THIS IS IT! please cut the crap.
Priya is having headache after the whole drama, aditya says "mein daba dun" so sweet of him😍 Every little panic and mistake of priya is making adi go more near to his father, rather then creating a bridge between them, she is making every trump card thrown by sasurpig successful, be careful priya he is far more clever then you, you cannot win so easily, so play it slowly and cleverly. Back to the episode, The hand holding chain🤣 Couldn't stop myself from laughing, priya holding Aditya, Aditya holding Brahma's hand and Then priya stopping him from going and brahma taking him😆 Rocking chain..!!
Vidya's failed attempt to make tara eat the yummy looking pakora's. I guess CV's are failing vidya in every way they can, she cannot become a perfect D-I-L, a wife and a good sensible women. Please CV give her brains, so that we can see something new, so sick of the vidya's beechare and dump attitude. And tara is one annoying child she cannot emote that she is in grief, she is just acting as a spoiled brat, who i swear is very annoying, she is pissing me off!😡 The way she talked to vidya today, i felt like slapping her, she is desperately in need of a slap! Priya took the pakora's and entered the room, i guess she'll be successful in making her eat. Again CV's are giving every importance to priya in jhakkar family, vidya will obviously feel left out in such a situation.
Precap: Vidya is talking to imli about her shortcomings. Doesn't she have anyone else to talk with, in such situation's girls call up their mother and talk to them rather then the annoying maid of the house.
Overall an average episode of 3.5/5 for me. Fix vidya's character please@Cv's.

P.s: I was not in mood to write, then i thought i'll write the review in few words.🤣

Edited by amnaM - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations to the Maryaada team on completing 100 episodes.

I was hoping for a truly dhamakedhar episode to mark this milestone but it was not meant to be. This was a filler episode with not much movement in the story. Anyway...here goes with some thoughts on the scenes that stood out for me:

The Jhaakars:

This scene was good barring Ridhi's emoting of tears during Priya's conversation with Aditya in the bedroom. Chinu who was missing in all the Taara hungama of yesterday's episode was  suddenly back in today's sequence.... Wish there was better character continuity from episode to episode. 🤔 I liked the mention of characters like Bua in the screenplay! Of course nothing was going to happen to Mr. Pradhan so it was quite predictable that the police were able to track him down and get him to talk to Priya. I liked Brahma being the smart villain securing Priya's silence by giving her a preview of things to come as opposed to Priya's constant emotional goading of him. I hope the writers now characterize her more smartly and less emotionally or impulsively as she seeks justice.

Devyani - Uttara:

Like other conversations between these two, I enjoyed this one that featured Devyani trying to encourage Uttara to be strong. Kamya emoted her character's grief perfectly. ⭐️

Imli/Vidya/Sweety/Chinu and Imli - Vidya:

Yet another sequence that showcased the unnecessary secondary plots that are so boring to watch. I can even tolerate the Sweety/Chinu nok jhok as it gives their characters some scope in the screenplay but less said the better about Imli and her Priya obsession. Each day this week has had Vidya doing something about the locker. At this rate, I have no hope that Vidya will discover what is in it for several episodes more. The secret hidden there had better be worth the hype and not just some pictures of Gaurav with his lover or the like. 😳

Priya - Aditya - Brahma:

While I disliked the usual "Brahma jhaap" that serves no purpose except to highlight  Priya's well understood dilemma, the interesting choice and mix of words given to Priya in her dialogs was awesome. Priya's questioning of the speed with which her Dad was located by Brahma was unexpected but good. I wonder why the writers had her character do that though. One possibility is that they might have Aditya slowly start to pay closer attention and wonder about her reactions. This could lead to him pushing Priya to reveal what she is hiding. Hmmm....that would be an interesting way to evolve this track.

Vidya - Taara:

What can I say about this scene? The over acting and extreme type of reaction exhibited by Taara is barely watchable let alone relate-able. Of course Priya will now be able to break through Taara's anger and get her to eat in tomorrow's episode....more predictable screenplay work. 😳

Overall: Average episode. Its a 2.5 for me.
It was boring and barely watchable.

EDIT: Since I watch the episode on Star Player, I miss the precaps. Reading some of the other perspectives, it looks like Priya will be successful with Taara tomorrow. I wish the channel would learn the art of using precaps of the next day to generate interest and not give the story away. This has been a problem from the very beginning and it does not look like their strategy will change any time soon.
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
2day's ws a normal epi 4 me,vent as per d demand of story though bt cud hv been much better..
*My lyks for 2day epi ws jst aadi who ws luking sooo cuuute..
*i ws wndring why priya always remains d last persn 2 leave in frnt of ssp..do'h,n priya's tear vr luking so fake;-(...
*tara ws realy vry annoying pls snd tat kid hostel back n move uttara 2 other track rather dn dis tara 1 which does'nt goes up wid d subject of serial.
*cheenu-sweety nags did'nt seemd 2 b interesting 4 me..
*n finaly vidya o mann! Ws she making pakoda or sum halva..hehe d way she ws muving d cooking spoon bang-2 haha,vidya's tracks r been taken on vry wrng way 1st of all her story wid gaurav nt muving an inch n dn imli's(chatter box) trying 2 manipulate hr..
bt still lvd d way she takes evrythng on herself rather dn lstning 2 tat chatter box poor vidya vn wil days change 4 her..
3.5/5 frm me 4 2day's epi..
Precap ws like,I ws wishng 2 kick imli thru t.v,hs made clear tat priya ws sucesful in making tara eat food,wanna c hw. 😕 Edited by angel011 - 13 years ago
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Ok the episode was OK..
Highlight's:
Priya-SSP:
Priya getting tensed about his father's whereabouts n says to aditya who goes straight to SSP for help bas isi ki kami thi..and atlast we see chinnu thinking of his father..😡..SSP as true gentlemen  try to sort out it in his style by calling police at ghaziabad..and priya atlast talks to his father..who says he lost his mobile -wallet n all thanks to SSP its sorted out..
😡
Adi-Priya:
Priya trying to say / hinting about ssp's deeds to aditya n he says his father has eye even at back n can do anything from anywhere..enough of sausr pig's gungaan again ...🤬
Imli-Vidya-priya:
Again imli trying provoke vidya by asking her to handle tara n poor her she couldn't ..whats her galti..😭 that tara is one sort of tantrum kid..😡and priya comes to help and i think sorts it out as shown in precap..again vidya blaming herself..she should see asap what's inside that locker atleast GauYa's track will move on..

Chinu- sweety - This track can be delayed please..😳
Jaggi - good to see him back..😃ab apni imli ko sambhal..🤣
What forms n last date was SSP talking to aditya 🤔.,,politics?

100 epsiodes..wheww...good going Maryada team..keep it up!!
And guys congo to all of us...🥳
Good wishes everyone!!🤗Missing manal yaar..❤️ hope to see u soon gal!!
Sri:-)

ekdam pakauuuu......

• female tortoise ki try bekaar (with tara-such a ziddi kid.tara needs counseling but not by a family member)
  • priya pareshaan
  • aditya  consoling her
  • imli as usual aag mein ghee daaling
  • sweety imli ko sunaaying..... i say aaahaaa!! i jump with joy... 🥳 i wish fatkar lagti imli ko
  • episode gaya tel lene - literally TGIF tomorrow some jhatka will be dere hopefully
p.s. ill only congratulate M team tomm ( 101 ka shagun) if epi is good (GOOD MEANS GREAT)

Edited by tvdekha - 13 years ago
nayhaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel011

2day's ws a normal epi 4 me,vent as per d demand of story though bt cud hv been much better..
*My lyks for 2day epi ws jst aadi who ws luking sooo cuuute..
*i ws wndring why priya always remains d last persn 2 leave in frnt of ssp..do'h,n priya's tear vr luking so fake;-(...
*tara ws realy vry annoying pls snd tat kid hostel back n move uttara 2 other track rather dn dis tara 1 which does'nt goes up wid d subject of serial.
*cheenu-sweety nags did'nt seemd 2 b interesting 4 me..
*n finaly vidya o mann! Ws she making pakoda or sum halva..hehe d way she ws muving d cooking spoon bang-2 haha,vidya's tracks r been taken on vry wrng way 1st of all her story wid gaurav nt muving an inch n dn imli's(chatter box) trying 2 manipulate hr..
bt still lvd d way she takes evrythng on herself rather dn lstning 2 tat chatter box poor vidya vn wil days change 4 her..
3.5/5 frm me 4 2day's epi..
Precap ws like,I ws wishng 2 kick imli thru t.v,hs made clear tat priya ws sucesful in making tara eat food,wanna c hw. 😕

uttara needs to give Tara a slap so she stops being so rude to everyone, everyone faces death and loses loved ones but no1  is so outright damn rude. I think gaurav should ave been around wen vidya was kicked outta room by tara and he should have told tara to behave
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Hey sri, jaya, spardha, tvdekha.🤗

Good take guys, enjoyed reading your views.🤗
@sri, i miss manal too, yest. she uploaded a vm on you tube, have you watched it? Wonder where she has gone😒
@nayhaj I so agree with the slap, she needs one soon.

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amna...😆 about the hand holding chain...🤣

Spardha...I agree...Priya being the last person to leave is very cliched.

Sri...I miss Mana too chica. Hopefully she will be back soon.

tvdekha...completely "pakao" type episode today. Hope tomorrow makes up for it and gives us an episode worthy of a milestone!

nayhaj...welcome to RM. Gaurav being there when Taara shouted at Vidya would have been a good touch. I would have liked to see how his character responded given he reacted to Taara shouting at Devyani earlier in the week.

lonelyshadow thumbnail

Originally posted by: darlunia

Amna...😆 about the hand holding chain...🤣

Couldn't resist it yaar😆😆

Sri...I miss Mana too chica. Hopefully she will be back soon.

Miss her too. Do you know where she is?

tvdekha...completely "pakao" type episode today. Hope tomorrow makes up for it and gives us an episode worthy of a milestone!

Agree to both of you, other then the hand holding chain the episode was very pakao.

I sent a Friend request to you on fb, did you receive it?