harinipriya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey I just have a doubt 😲 rukmi was pregnant wat happened after that ??  did she undergo abortion or ?????  🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ria_1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harinipriya

hey I just have a doubt 😲 rukmi was pregnant wat happened after that ??  did she undergo abortion or ?????  🤢

hey it was again due 2 ranveer's wrath de child was killed
every1 believed it 2 b rukmi nd ashu's ilicit child nd even rukmi remained silent.when it was heard rasal was pregnet ranveer decided 2 take rukmi away 4m haveli so dat she cause no harm 2 rasal
when every1 had gone 2 mandir ranveer forcibly takes rukmi in his car away 4m haveli bt de brakes r failed by mamasa nd deep
the car meets wid accident.rukmi has miscarriage bt both rukmi nd ranveer r saved.when rukmi losses her child she lost temper nd shouts at ranveer👏 telling him it was his child.ranveer repents bt soon deep convinces him telling rukmi nd ashu intentionally killed his child.ranveer soooooooo stupid again starts hating rukmi telling her he cud hv paid 4 de child if she hd give it 2 him.so mean😡
ria_1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harinipriya

she had a miscarriage due 2 de accident when she was forcibly taken away 4m haveli by ranveer
harinipriya thumbnail
oh thank you😲 but ranveer is really stupid.... doesn't he have his own brain.. he tends to believe anyone who talks some crap.. 😡btw dunno wts gonna happen when he cums to know tat he s rasal's hubby... wat bout rukmi??😕 and rasal such a selfish goose😡😡