Priya Bhatija returns with Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo..

SeaOcean thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
a new tb article is out on priya's entry!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SeaOcean thumbnail
I don't see the point in introducing new characters after every week. What was the point of gau's sisters entry when they had to enter priya. They could have easily hitched her with murli but then why show her as a married woman. I don't see how murli can help someone when his own married life is in such a big mess. I was expecting a article on prakash and him being exposed but this track makes no sense.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think the idea is to introduce a girl Murli will be interested in.  I think Sudha's entry (a Rajasthani girl named Sudha?  Reminds me of Jyoti.  My, they re-use too many names in b/w serials.  Please don't make hubby's name Uday) makes it clear that Jhumka will be focussed on Dumroo, and in the end, be useless to Gau 👏

I'm not rooting for Murli to get married anytime soon - I'd rather he establish his business and do what he can to make it a success.  That said, if they are introducing someone for him, why a married woman?  Is this going to be a platonic relationship, or is she supposed to at some point split from her hubby & end up w/ Murli?  B'cos I don't want Bharli together again - I much prefer Amarti.  So what's the game plan here?  If Murli is destined to end up w/ Sudha, I don't like this aspect, unless they have it in the script that either the hubby gets killed, or that he's so abusive that Murli helps Sudha leave her, and in the long run, falls for her.

I like the new entries, if they make sense.  I wouldn't like too many, though.  Lose Mridala!