Should Elesh marry Bhoomi?

Cbfann thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys! what do you think? should he marry Bhoomi ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cbfann thumbnail
since last gew episodes have seen some sort of possessiveness in her towards Elesh .. it seems some sort of problem is about to come.. what do you guys feel??
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cbfann

since last gew episodes have seen some sort of possessiveness in her towards Elesh .. it seems some sort of problem is about to come.. what do you guys feel??

i think shes going to get married and then cause problems
talkingdesi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she is a nice girl but she is already showing some attitude about the family. When Elesh was talking on the phone, Bhoomi called him a mama's boy. She definitely wanted the attention that Elesh was giving his mother.

-Nidhi
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

there are already issues and not even married.

honestly she is aware of the control his mom has over the family and his responsibility as eldest and wants to assert her position now and  after marriage.... can cause rift or ask him to seperate and get own place...

interesting but she is not as sweet is initially shown, but then we are all humans and shades of grey... no one is perfect, not even elesh.....
with his temperament.... all kids are trying to assert their own unique independence, result of being children of a perfect political saint martyr mother role...esp... the twins ....stopped watching this show lately,
rab rakha....

so.....
Cbfann thumbnail
hey why hv you stopped watching it ?? its not a bad show and certainly different from the saas bahus. i think now Elesh and bhoomi track will be interesting to watch. what say??
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
watching it occassionally but she is too good a character and makes me feell.....😊
😕

overdoes it.... sometimes.... the twins are in their own world...along with nilay.....