blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rv asks his grandma when Rasal's husband died. She says about 4-5 months. He wonders why his mom said 6 months and grandma 4-5. He wonders why the discrepency. 

Rasal comes to Rukmi's room as Rukmi is praying to Kanha for Rasal and Rasal gives a earful to Rukmi- more hatred and verbal abuse. She says that soon Rv will come to remember everything and hate Rukmi all over again.

Rv comes searching for Rasal in her room and finds her missing. She enters and tells him to sit. He asks how she is. Rasal is thrilled that he came and says so. He is ready to leave and she asks him to wait and bring tea for him. Rv says that he is surprised that she is perfectly fine after all her drama. He says he is mad with her that her possessiveness of him is too much and unacceptable to him. Rv asks for her pardon about the puja debacle. He says I am sure you remember your husband always. He asks her when this tragedy happened. She wants to know why he is asking these questions.

She says 2 months since I have been separated from my husband. then he asks if that was the case how come she knows him from before as she would have come to the haveli only 2 months back. She tries to explain that she knew him from before. Rv leaves with confusion.

Rv meets with Deep and tells him about his doubts. He thinks that Rasal must have come to their home earlier and become pregnant with someone else's child. He wonders why everyone is hiding her faults. Deep tries to tell him not to get worked up about it but Rv persists and Deep damns Rasal by remaining silent about who the father of the baby is. Rv leaves the room hurriedly.

The entire clan is sitting wondering why Rv is asking all these questions when he barges in on them saying that he has found them out. He tells them that they have been supporting this terrible woman (rasal) with her illegit child and either she will stay in the house or he with rukmi. All are shocked and Rasal starts her water works and Rv leaves them to decide.

Rasal heads straight to Rukmi and yells at her and Rasal's mom shouts that she is going to tell the truth to Rv that rasal is his wife and the baby is his.

Precap: Rv tells Rasal to get out when her mom coems and shouts that she is innocent and is carrying his baby!