mayankit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello can someone please update the story so far. I just started watching the show. I am not sure why Ranveer married Rasal when he was married to Rukmi. Why does everyone hat Rukmi and what is the relation between her and the doctor.

Thanks,

Priti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well, rukmi writes about her face scar in a letter to ranveer and her step mom changes the letter. On the wedding night he sees it and thinks she tricked him. As a substitute she gets him married to her own sister and then he gets all cozy with rasal wanting to make rukmi miserable. 
mayankit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks but what happened after that. Why does the family hate her so much.
ria_1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayankit

Thanks but what happened after that. Why does the family hate her so much.

the story begins wid ranveer loving rukmi at 1st sight bt rukmi cant ever tell him abt her scar on de face.finally when they both get married rukmi decides 2 write a letter 2 ranveer telling abt the scar bt her step mom dhapu changes de letter.when ranveer finds de scar he feels ditched nd becums crazy.his bhaisa deep(villian)convinces him 2 marry rasal(rukmi's sis)bcoz he himself had an eye on rasal.ranveer marries rasal only 2 give pain 2 rukmi nd take revenge.where as rasal marries 2give justice 2 her jiji(rukmi).
deep kills ranveer's father when he cums 2 know of his fraud of rs 10 crore 4m de company.only rukmi knows de truth.bt when she tells no one listens 2 her. every 1 starts hating her.also deep convinces rv (ranveer) 2 kill rukmi(rk)while he is drunk.
rv cums wid de intention 2 kill rk bt ends up raping rk bcoz of his inner luv 4 her.rk remains silent  bcoz she doesnt want rv 2 b blamed b4 de entire house nd dis might ruin rasal(rl) nd rv relation.rv forgets what he did as he was drunk.when rukmi gets pregnet every thinks it is ashu(doctors) child .thn also rukmi didnt tell anything abt ranveer.ashu was rukmi's childhood frnd nd he luved rukmi 4m childhood.bt rukmi only luved ranveer 4 which she had 2 pay a heavy price
deep kidnaps rukmi 2 kill her bt  rukmi runs away 4m his capture nd goes 2 take meet ashu 2 tell him truth bt ranveer cums ther nd scolds her bt rukmi tells her deep being the murderer of his dad .when ranveer realises de truth he develops soft side 4 rukmi bt is beaten by deep nd thrown in river.meanwhile rukmi goes 2 ashram 2 take sanyas .ranveer is brought unconscious 2 de same ashram .rukmi nurses him 2 health.ranveer regains health bt has lost memory.now again starts luving rukmi bt dis time wid de scar also.when every1 in de haveli cums 2 know abt ranveer dey cum 2 take him bt he agrees 2 go home only wid rukmi .

harinipriya thumbnail
hi i just missed few episodes . can u temme wat happened to gayatri who s d first wife of Ranveer's uncle
harinipriya thumbnail
hi i just missed few episodes . can u temme wat happened to gayatri who s d first wife of Ranveer's uncle 🤔
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she is missing now for a few episodes- but she is very much around the house and it is weird how chanchal was made be eat humble pie by the tausa and he flinged Gayatri at her face a few months back- dont know the exact situation as I watch this show once every 6 or so months!! Usually the story does not progress for months.