Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Wont say much.. except a Thank You to all you guys for everything!! πŸ€—
Hope you enjoy Thread 8 and i hope all you guys have enjoyed the last one too.. though its not as smooth as before, i hope it isn't disappointing.. πŸ€”
I'll try my best to give this story the most justified end.. and though i have been thinking about ending this ff lately, i will not give it a hurried end.. my heart wont let me.. so i'll stop being filmy here and just say keep reading!!.. πŸ˜Š
Edited by zephyrr - 13 years ago
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This part is very long.. and its finally complete.. Reader's discreetion advised.. enjoy!

WW3!

"Tina and Raunak sitting on a tree.. ", Minnie orchestrated the mini choir as the kids shouted in a chorus, "K I S S I N G!!.."

"Tina and Raunak sitting on a tree..", she sang again..

"K I S S I N G.."

"Shut up!!", Raunak and Gappu shouted together.. Raunak was fed up of this now.. Ever since he had been chosen for the role of Prince Charming opposite Tina who was playing Snow White for their upcoming school concert, Minnie had been annoying him by teasing him with her.. Gappu on the other hand was busy studying for his board exams and had his second preliminary exams starting Monday.. He had been trying to finish studying before his Armaan bhaiya and Riddhima Di came so that he could also join in all the fun and didn't have to sit in the room and study while everyone else had a merry Christmas.. But these little devils were creating such a ruckus and of course the Chief devil was Minnie.. And quite unlike her name, she was big big trouble.. Sometimes, he would feel bad for Raunak.. She always gave him a hard time around.. And though they were supposed to be friends, they ended up fighting more often than not.. And now this new School concert had prompted Minnie to come up with something new to tease him.. And he wasn't enjoying it at all.. "Minnie.. Raunak!.. Stop fighting..", he scolded them..

"She's the one who started it.. I am not even doing anything.. ", Raunak complained through his frown..

"Minnie.. Kyun tang kar rahi hai usse.. Bua ko bataaun kya.. " Gappu threatened her..

"Jaa bata Gappu.. Jaa bua ko bhi bata de ki Tina aur Raunak girlfriend boyfriend hain!.. " she shamelessly teased making the other kids laugh..

"Minnie ki bacchi!!!!..", Raunak screamed as he heard that and ran to attack her suddenly.. Minnie was caught off guard for a moment but her brain responded just in time as she ran for her life screaming.. "Aaa'..."

And she ran as he followed her all through the garden and then towards the gate.. Minnie dodged him most of the time but finally he caught hold of her skirt and she screamed again.. "Aaaa''..." Raunak was so taken aback by her scream that his grip loosened and she managed to escape again.. "Tujhe chodunga nahi Minnie.. I'll tell Armaan.. He's coming today.. He'll stop talking to you if you if I tell him to..", he threatened her as he chased her..

Minnie stopped and turned to look at him, still dodging him as she angrily said.. "Shut up.. Boyfriend sirf meri baat manta hai.. ", she proudly declared and took a few steps away from him as he tried to get to her..

Raunak in turn found her weak point in Armaan and thus started teasing her even more .. "Please.. Who mujhse zyaada pyaar karta hai.. And anyway.. You're not his girlfriend.. Riddhima di is.."

"Oye.. Bakwaas mat kar.. He loves me more.. And I'm his first girlfriend.. He loves me more than Riddhima di.. ", she yelled as she glared at him.. They had stopped chasing each other now as Raunak wasn't interested in catching her anymore.. He had found a non-violent yet effective way to take revenge..

"In your dreams.. Riddhima di is his angel.. And he is my angel.. You don't even feature in the list of angels.. You're one little devil..", he smirked as her expressions fell all of a sudden.. But she regained her stance as she went closer to him, hit him hard on his shoulder and ran away, teasing him as she sang.. "Na.. Na.. Na.. Na.. You're such a girl.. You cant even catch me.. ", Raunak ran behind her as she ran out of his reach, but stopped almost immediately as they heard a loud.. "Yaahoo!!!!"

Both of them scrunched their eyebrows at what hooligans were making that noise.. Raunak's forehead creased in confusion as he commented.. "Yaar Santa Claus toh Ho ho ho karte hain.. Yeh Yaahoo kaunsa naya style hai.. "

But Minnie had recognized that car from the distance, and also the voice.. "Santa Claus nahi.. Boyfriend!!.. ", she squealed and ran towards their car as she saw her boyfriend stumble out of the car, laughing like a maniac as her Riddhima di hit him continuously on his back, chasing him as he tried to get away from her, much like she was trying to get away from Raunak a few minutes back..

"Boyfriend!!..", she called out as she ran towards him excitedly..

Armaan and Riddhima stopped when they heard her, their attention successfully diverted from the fight.. The others got out of the car, the girls huffing and annoyed started to storm off towards the orphanage while the guys still sniggered and stifled their laughter..

"Hey girlfriend.. Wassup ?..", Armaan picked her up in his arms as she came running to him..

"Merry Christmas.. ", she wished him cheerfully, giving him a kiss on his cheek..

"Merry Christmas to you too.. Aur tera gang kahan hai.. Ab tak toh mujhe gira diya hota..", he asked her as he didn't see the other kids around..

"Who andar hai.. Raunak na mujhe tang kar raha tha aur main bhaag rahi thi..", she very smartly tried to complain about Raunak..

"Saare ladke aise hi hote hain.. ", Riddhima complained as she heard Minnie and glared at Armaan.. But before he could retort to that she wished Minnie a Merry Christmas as did the others and walked towards Raunak..

Muskaan was the first to wish him as she bent down and placed a kiss on his cheek.. Everyone else wished him too.. But he wasn't interested.. He could hear Minnie trying to complain about him.. He had to do something before she could provoke Armaan against him.. So he quickly wished everyone and ran towards Minnie and Armaan and interrupted their conversation.. "Hey Armaan!.. "

Armaan put Minnie down at once and went over to Raunak, "Hey buddy!.. Wassup.. Belated Happy Birthday!..", he wished him with a small casual hug..

"Thanks.. But don't ask.. This Minnie is so irritating.. She's been annoying me kabse.. Thank god tum aa gaye.. Now I can breathe in peace..", he told him dramatically, dismissing Minnie and her comments..

"Eh jhoot mat bol.. Boyfriend.. Yeh mujhe humesha tang karta hai.. Don't listen to him..", Minnie butted in.. Raunak was not only stealing her boyfriend's attention big time but also had the nerve to bitch about her right in front of her.. And she had to prove it to him that her boyfriend loved her more than anyone else..

"Jhooti!.. Yeh jhoot bol rahi hai Armaan.. She's the one who troubles me..", Raunak shouted, flabbergasted by the accusation thrown at him.

"Please.. He was trying to hit me..", she retorted..

"Raunak.. Is that true?..", Armaan asked him.. He had to intervene before they really start hitting each other..

"Of course not.. I don't hit girls..", he smiled at Armaan like an angel.. Armaan fell for the angelic smile at once as he said, "Yeah girlfriend.. Raunak doesn't hit girls.. That's bad manners.. And I know he's a good boy..", and he ruffled his hair proudly.. Minnie's mouth was left open in shock.. "Jhoote.. ", she started to shout again to counter his lie.. But Armaan stopped her this time, "Girlfriend.. Aisa nahi karte.. Chalo.. Lets go inside.. And stop fighting both of you.. Raunak.. Why are you fighting with her.."

"Oh.. Don't ask..", he made a face as he followed a grinning Armaan and a frowning Minnie in..

Bua, naani and daadi came out of the kitchen as they heard all the noise.. The kids had started making noise as they saw Armaan and his gang there.. All of them were excited when Atul told them that Santa Claus was going to come in the evening.. He had brought along with him the Santa costume that he had worn last year for Sanjeevni Christmas party.. This year he would use it here..

"Baccho.. Awaaz mat karo.. Gappu do baar aakar complain kar chuka hai.. Let him study..", Bua scolded the kids for making so much noise without seeing why they were doing that.. When she saw Riddhima and Armaan with all their friends she smiled, "Aa gaye tum log.. Hum log abhi yehi soch rahe the ki tum log aaye kaise nahi.."

Muskaan went over to hug Bua as she complained.. "Mat pucho Bua.. Yeh ladke na ek number ke junglee hain.."

"No!! Muskaan..", Nikki, Anjali and Riddhima shouted together.. She had said the 'J' word.. And just as they had expected the guys started again, "Yaahoo!!!!" and they started singing the song all over again.. The kids found it so amusing that they got all excited and started shouting with them.. Even Minnie and Raunak were screaming their lungs out as the girls put their fingers in their ears trying to get away.. Gappu came running out of his room as he heard all the noise.. Even dadaji, who was taking a nap in the early morning sun came running from the garden towards the main hall where everyone was having their junglee party.. Daadi and naani were trying to shut the kids up.. But their voices could not be heard over the chaos.. Finally bua shouted, "Stop it!.. Not another word!!.. Enough!!.. Yeh kya tamasha hai.. Armaan.. Aise koi behave karta hai kya?.. Gappu ka exam hai.. I want everyone at the dining table now!.. Mein breakfast laga rahi hoon.."

Everyone shut up, hanging their head in shame as she glared at all of them.. She knew how to discipline kids and Armaan and his silly friends needed some right now.. Armaan said a small sorry as they quietly moved towards the dining table in a file.. Daadi and the girls started giggling at the way everyone had shut up.. "Thank you so much bua.. Yeh Armaan ko na thoda aur daantna chahiye.. He getting out of hand now.."

"Seriously yaar.. And he encourages Abhi and the others to trouble us too.. I m sure the whole picking us up waala idea was his only..", Nikki complained.. Muskaan and Anjali agreed.. Riddhima agreed too.. But not openly.. She hated when anyone else said something about Armaan.. So she quickly pointed out that Atul was the one who had started singing.. Muskaan and Nikki teased her about how she always took Armaan's side.. So she got irritated and went in the kitchen to help Bua..

"Look who's lost weight?.. Kya baat hai Gappu.. Aadha ho gaya hai.. Lagta hai aaj kal bohot padhayi ho rahi hai..", Muskaan asked Gappu at the breakfast table, noticing that he had lost a little weight..

Armaan, who heard that, couldn't help but tease.. "Or is it luurve?..", he slapped his back as he sat next to him for breakfast,

Gappu turned pink as Armaan winked at him.. "Kya Armaan bhaiya.. Aap bhi na..", he  looked down into his plate as he continued to eat..

"So cute yaar.. Dekh kaise sharma raha hai..", Rahul teased him.. He had overheard their conversation and couldn't help but comment..

"Yaar baccho ko toh chodo..", Muskaan scolded Rahul as she hit him on his head.. "Gappu tu inn logon par dhyaan mat de.. Acche se padhayi par concentrate kar.. Pyaar vyaar ke liye toh saari umar padi hai.. " Gappu's blush deepened further at that piece of advice.. Did she really think that was going to lessen his embarrassment!..

"Tu rehene de Muskaan.. Khud padhayi ki thi kya tune tenth mein..", Rahul retorted, irritated at the way she hit him.. And they continued to bicker as Bua and daadi brought out a plate full of idlis.. The helpers were on leave as it was Christmas day and hence bua had chosen idlis as were easier to cook in bulk.. With Riddhima and her gang visiting there was much to cook for bua, naani and dadi.. As they started serving Minnie yelled, "Bua.. Mujhe yeh nahi khana.. I don't like this.. ", she frowned at the idlis that were placed on the plate.

"Minnie.. Naatak nahi.. At least Armaan ke saamne toh good girl jaise behave karo..", Bua reprimanded her..

"Mujhe yeh nahi accha lagta.. Boyfriend please bolo na Bua ko..", she whined, making a puppy dog face at Armaan.. But before Armaan could come to her rescue Gappu butted in, "Don't fall for that Armaan bhaiya.. Yeh iska roz ka naatak hai.. Kucch bhi theek se nahi khaati.. "

And before Armaan could defend his girlfriend Bua sighed, "Kya karoon main iss ladki ka!.. Saara din bas masti karni hoti hai.. Saare bacchon ko bigaad ke rakha hai.. ", Minnie scowled as she heard bua complain against her.. "Bas Raunak mera accha baccha hai.. No tantrums.. no complaints.. No nonsense.. "

Raunak smirked at Minnie as he heard that while she just glared back at him, "Dekh lungi tujhe.. ", she threatened him and turned to Armaan, "Pata hai boyfriend.. Raunak ki girlfriend hai.. Tina.. ", and she started giggling along with her gang smirking at Raunak.. Armaan just thumped him lightly on his back, chuckling, "Wow Raunak.. Tu toh fast nikla yaar.. Mujhe laga tha tujhe Minnie pasand hai.."

Both of them made a disgusted face at that, "EWW!!..", they screamed much to the amusement of everyone else at the table..

"Please.. Tina is at least better than her..", Raunak still looked disgusted as he pointed at Minnie.. But Minnie caught him in his words as she said, "Toh tu accept karta hai ki Tina teri girlfriend hai.. Itna naatak kyun kiya phir haan.. Pata hai boyfriend he has to kiss her.. ", and she started giggling again..

"Minnie ki bacchi!!.. ", Raunak declared in a war cry as he got up from his seat to get to her on the opposite side of the table.. But Armaan, who was thoroughly enjoying himself, caught the back of his T-shirt and kept him in place as Raunak tried to free himself off his grip and probably go murder Minnie..

"Minnie.. Aisa nahi kehte.. Dekha kitni badmash ho gayi hai.. ", bua scolded her and then turned to Raunak, "Raunak beta tu dhyaan mat de.. "

"Haan Raunak beta.. Tu sirf teri Tina par dhyaan de..", Minnie shamelessly teased him again ignoring Bua's lecture.. Raunak lost it completely at that.. But he knew Armaan wouldn't let him go hit her.. So he used his other weapon.. Words and information. Smirking to himself he asked bua, "Bua.. Minnie ne aapko bataya ki principal ne aapko bulaya hai Monday ko.. "

Bua stopped trying to force Abhi to have more idlis and looked at Raunak.. Then turned to Minnie, "Minnie.. Ab kya kiya tumne.. ", she had already been called once this semester to meet the principal regarding Minnie's naughty behavior..

Minnie glared at Raunak, mad at him for snitching like that.. She had hoped the matter would cool down over the weekend and her class teacher wouldn't remember what she did.. But now this dork Raunak had opened his big mouth.. "Kucch nahi bua.. Aap mat aao.. Raunak jhoot bol raha hai..", she tried saving the situation..

But Raunak was going to take his revenge.. "Please.. Main jhoot nahi bol raha.. Ask Priya.. Sheila miss was so angry when she started singing Sheila ki jawaani in class.. ", Ms. Sheila was their class teacher and Minnie had led a group of naughty kids into teasing their own class teacher when she scolded them for making noise.. He had been flabbergasted by that but satisfied when she was punished by his miss..

Armaan and the others however found this extremely funny.. They started guffawing away as Armaan high-fived Minnie, who was initially embarrassed, but now kind of proud of her little mischief.. But when Riddhima who had brought out a fresh batch of idlis caught him in action, he stopped his hand mid-air gulping under her scorching glare.. Suddenly changing his expressions he pretended to be strict, "Minnie.. Bad manners.. Aise nahi karte.. "

Atul, Rahul and Abhi were still sniggering while Nikki was just shaking her head, "Aaj kal ke bacche.. "

Bua however had reached her threshold.. "Minnie.. Don't you know you should respect your elders.. Kahan kahan se shaitaani sujhti hai tujhe.. Yehi sikhaya hai kya maine.. Aaj se no TV for you.. Bas.. ", all the kids gasped as they heard that.. Bua had completely lost her cool today.. Minnie was almost on the verge of tears.. She had been insulted in front of everyone.. Even Armaan..

Armaan realized it was time to stop this silly fight as he tried lightening the situation.. "Bua aaj kaafi hot lag rahi hai na..", he quipped, giving her his trademark grin.. But that grin faded as he saw her turn her glare at him.. "Mera.. Matlab.. I mean.. Hotheaded.. I mean.. Angry.. Like.. You know what I mean.."

"Chup chap khao.. ", she ordered sternly.. But before she started yelling at poor Minnie again, Riddhima interrupted, "Chodo na Bua.. Bacchi hai.. Minnie.. Next time se aise nahi karegi.. Haina Minnie.. ", she had been giggling at Armaan's attempts at cooling bua down.. But she knew her better than him..

Bua calmed down at that but complained about Minnie anyway, "Nahi Riddhima.. Yeh bohot shaitaan ho gayi hai.. Upar se saare bacchon ko bhi sikha diya hai.. I don't know what to do with her.. Last exam mein marks bhi kam mile the.. On the other hand, Raunak ne ussi exam mein top kiya.. She should really learn something from him.. But ulta ussi ko tang karti rehti hai.."

Everyone was quietly eating their breakfast as they heard bua rant about Minnie, hoping that they are not caught next.. Armaan heard all that and looked at Minnie.. She would seriously start crying if they didn't stop bua soon.. So he tried to change the topic completely.. "Raunak.. You topped.. That's so cool man.. Party kahan hai?.. You didn't even tell me..", he asked a very smug Raunak, who was triumphantly smirking at Minnie..

"Oh it was nothing.. It was just a Unit test.. ", he brushed it off as nothing and continued to eat now that he was satisfied that Minnie would trouble him no longer..

"Phir bhi.. I am proud of you.. ", he ruffled his hair lightly smiling at him.. He had really got on with his life.. And he was happy for him.. Apart from Minnie, he was sure there was nothing that made him uncomfortable here.. He was glad that he had taken the right decision to shift him here.. He genuinely seemed happy now.. And he felt proud when Dadaji praised his pota and called him an 'Aal raunder'.. Raunak very sheepishly explained to him that he had gotten selected for the school concert to play Prince Charming for the musical Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.. That's when Armaan realized why Minnie was teasing him so much.. But the grin on his face faded a little when Nikk spoke up, "Awesome Raunak.. Do you know, Armaan bhi ek school concert ke liye Prince Charming bana tha.. Par Snow White ka nahi.. Sleeping Beauty ka.. God!.. He was so cute.. I don't remember which class.. Fourth or fifth I think.. ", she turned to him, giggling at her memory..

Armaan however didn't find it too amusing as he was lost in his own thoughts.. Unlike Nikki he knew exactly which class it was.. He was in the fourth standard and that was the last time his mom had come to school.. She had volunteered to help the teachers with the makeup and he had been upset with her coz she had put a lot of lipstick inspite of his vehement protests.. And to top that, after the concert was done, she had been so excited about his performance that she had kissed him in front of all his friends and said that he was the best Prince Charming ever.. He had completely lost it at that point and had yelled at her, asking her not to come to his school again, if she was going to embarrass him like that.. She had laughed at his complaint and had given him another kiss.. He would have never imagined then that she would take it to heart.. And the mere thought of that incident brought out his pain.. His guilt.. Though he didn't really know what he was saying then, he had cried himself to sleep many a sleepless nights remembering that incident.. And now it was back again.. That depressing feeling was slowly spreading all over..

Riddhima who had heard this story from Armaan before started giggling, but soon noticed his fallen expression and realized at once what must be troubling him.. She knew he was missing his mom again, and cursing himself for the careless use of words when he didn't even understand what he meant or said.. She saw his expressions efface as the sinking feeling too over.. He was so lost in his past that he didn't even realize when Raunak had invited him to watch his musical.. "Tum aaoge na Armaan.. Will you come to watch the concert?..", he always looked up to Armaan and wanted to be just like him.. And now when Nikki told him about this he felt proud to have something in common with Armaan.. And he certainly wanted Armaan to come and watch him.. He knew that parents were invited.. Normally bua attended the school concerts for all the children every year.. But he really wanted Armaan to be there with him..

But why wasn't he answering.. His face started to fall as he realized that may be Armaan will be too busy to take time out for him.. But before he reached the pit of disappointment he heard Riddhima, "Of course Armaan will come Raunak.. Haina Armaan..", she kept a hand on his shoulder to get him out of his reverie..

He turned to look at her as soon as he felt her give his shoulder an assuring squeeze, then nodding he told Raunak that he would surely attend his concert.. But the half hearted smile on his face was jaded compared to Raunak's million dollar smile.. Minnie however had an even more expensive frown on her face.. She hated Raunak at the moment for stealing her boyfriend's attention and love.. 

"Armaan.. Yeh kya kar rahe ho.. Koi aa jayega na..", Riddhima protested as he held her from behind and nuzzled in her neck.. After breakfast Riddhima had helped Bua get all the plates and stuff inside while Armaan had lurked around the kitchen pretending to drink water till bua left them alone. And as soon as she did, he hugged her. He had been feeling down since Nikki had reminded him of his school days. She obviously had no clue as to what exactly was troubling him. She didn't even know or remember what had happened then. But that day was still fresh in his mind. He kept reminding himself of how painful it is, trying hard to run away. But he secretly wanted to remember that time. Remember his mom, whose smile was still etched in his mind. That pride in her eyes was still fresh in his memory. And a smile automatically formed on his face at that thought. But like every time, the pain in his heart was the price he paid. So he turned to the only solution he could think of. The only one who could relieve him of his pain!

Riddhima who wasn't expecting the ambush tried to get out of his hold. But he just rubbed his lips softly on her nape, sending her heartbeat into frenzy.

"Armaan!..", she squirmed, blushing and smiling as she turned in his hold.. But he didn't let her go at all, hugging her tight as soon as she turned. She ruffled his hair lovingly, letting him hide his face in the crook of her neck as she tried to explain to him why this was not such a good idea, "Armaan.. We're not at home.. Koi aa jaega na baby..", purposely using the endearment that he hates so much.. She was sure that'll make him let go. But surprisingly it didn't! Getting no reaction from his side except for a long sigh and a deep breath in as he tightened his hold around her, she held him tight, caressing his back, "What's wrong with my Prince Charming?..", she asked him cheekily, guessing that this was about the conversation they just had at the dining table a few minutes back.. She had noticed that he had not been himself after Nikki had reminded him of their school days. And she knew he was missing his mom. Only if he'd admit it to himself instead of running from it, he would probably get over that feeling. But he didn't seem to understand that.

"Tch.. Shut up..", he whispered against her skin and kept hugging her tight, taking in her presence and letting go of that terrible feeling he didn't want to be reminded of.. And she let him be. She wanted to make him feel better. But this was one thing that always haunted him. And probably will always.

As Armaan held her close, that incident played in his mind again, "Mom ki yaad aa rahi hai?.. ", she asked him slowly, giving the matter a little push from her side.. She knew exactly that was what was troubling him. And she knew he wouldn't accept it. And true to her assumptions she felt him shake his head in a no as he still held her in a tight hug.

She chuckled a little at his cuteness as she asked him, "Jhoot bol rahe ho?"

Armaan pulled out a little to look into her eyes. He saw her smiling at him. She knew it. Then why was she asking him? He defiantly shook his head again in a no and buried his face in her hair.

Getting a negative response from him again, she giggled and asked, "Toh chance maar rahe ho?"

Armaan smiled as he heard her, and pulling out to look at her again he nodded his head once, giving her a naughty grin. Pecking her lips, he nestled his head on her shoulder again, and placed a kiss at the tip of her shoulder that he had bare access to thanks to the lose cotton tank that she was wearing..

Riddhima smacked him on his head as he did that and complained through her smile, "Bohot besharam ho gaye ho Armaan.. Hato.. Chalo.."

"Basket please yaar.. Tum sawaal aise karti ho jiske besharam answers hote hain toh main kya karun.. And stop disturbing me.. ", he complained back as he nuzzled the length of her neck and shoulder, his hair tickling her as he did that.

But this time she clutched his hair and shut her eyes, letting the feeling of him seep through. He felt bliss the moment she pulled him close to her. She was his safe haven. His safest place to hide! He remembered how life had changed the moment she stepped into it. And he realized how bright his future was going to be with her in it. So he decided to concentrate on the hope rather than the despair. Breathing in her fragrance one last time, he kissed her on her nape and pulled out, smiling as he looked at her. "I love you..", he declared, letting the feelings of his heart, rush through hers..

But as soon as he leaned in to convey those feelings through his lips, she backed away, "Armaan.. Stop it.."

"No I won't!" he declared stubbornly, leaning in again as he tried to close the distance between their lips.

"Armaan! Shut up! Jaane do na mujhe..", she hit him on his shoulder again, protesting his actions. Did he really think she was going to kiss him here? Where anyone could walk in on them!

"Please na Basket..", he pleaded when the obstinacy didn't work.

"No Armaan! Don't you dare! Main tumhe kiss bilkul nahi karne waali..", she declared..

"Par kyun?..". he whined. Why was she being so unfair?

"Coz this is not the right place nor the right time. Hum yahan yeh sab karne nahi aayen hain.. sab bahar hain.. they must be wondering where we are.. Aur waise bhi I am not supposed to talk to you also.. toh kiss toh dur ki baat hai.. Social boycott.. Remember!!", she reminded him, frowning as he tried to pull her closer.. and his frown matched hers when he heard that, "Oh common Basket!!.. you can't be serious about that.. "
"I am Armaan.. You should have thought of this before you troubled us like that.. Pata hai everyone was complaining ki tum sab ladkon ko bigaadh rahe ho.. Do you realize how I feel..", she scolded him like he was an undisciplined school kid.. well.. He did behave like one!

Armaan scowled as he heard that.. but realized soon enough that if he wanted what he was asking for then it was better to butter her up before she loses her cool.. so he set out to patao his pataka.. "Sorry na Basket.. and what is this bigaad rahe ho crap.. who log kya chote bacche hain, jo main unhe bigaad dunga.. rubbish you people talk.. Please lets not fight na.. I don't want to fight with you the whole day.. ek toh kitne dino ke baad hume ek dusre ke saath fursat se time mila hai.. I don't want to spoil it.. ", he requested her cutely defending himself as he did..

And how could Riddhima not melt at that pout. She tried to hide her smile as she looked down tracing the 'S' symbol on his superman t-shirt with her fingers, wondering if she should give in. She didn't want to fight with him either. But then they had really harassed her and her girls all the way here. And though things had cooled down over breakfast after the whole 'Prince charming' discussion, she wasn't so sure of granting him pardon. Not so soon anyway.

"Naatak mat karo. And let me go. Koi aa jaaega..", she answered, making up her mind not to forgive him.

Armaan however had closely studied her as she had made that decision. He knew his Basket well. Her egoistic head and her equally Armaan-crazy heart were the reason behind her vacillation. Unfortunately, her ego had taken this match-point. But he knew he could win the game if he tried a little more. "Naatak main nahi, tum kar rahi ho. I know you want to smile Basket. You can't lie to me.", he stated in a little more than a whisper, nuzzling her hair as he did.

And she just couldn't help her smile at that.. "Armaan.. I am not lying.." she sang out as she tried to push him away, looking everywhere but at him, hoping he hadn't caught her smile. But of course he had! "Oye hoye!", he whispered to make her blush as he turned her face towards him and said, "Waise Basket.. I was saying.. lets sneak out of here and go to our cottage.. bohot dino se saaf nahi kiya hai na.. plus I have to give you your Christmas gift..", he winked at her, trying to steal a kiss..

But she smacked him lightly on his face as she held him away, "Armaan.. stop your badmaashi now.. bohot ho gaya.. and we cannot sneak out of here.. tum paagal ho kya.."

"But what about your Christmas gift..", he asked with a pout..

"I told you I don't want one Armaan.. you already paid for all my Christmas shopping.. And I am already wearing one of it.. ", she looked down at what she was wearing proudly, forgetting for a second that she was arguing with Armaan.. It was one of her Singapore purchases.. When she had tried returning the money to Armaan he had refused to take any, labeling her as ridiculous and stupid.. So she had asked him not to get her a Christmas gift. So that she doesn't feel too guilty about udaaoing his cash. Of course Armaan's idea of a gift was very different. She knew it was more a gift for himself than for her. She wondered what his naughty head was imagining when he said that.. She blushed at the very thought. And though that gift would be priceless, she really did not want to encourage him at the moment.

"I know.. I noticed.. But I don't care.. We are sneaking out of here.. And I am giving you your gift whether you like it or not.. ", he told her pulling her closer by the waist and placing another kiss on her shoulder..

"Armaan. Don't get smart with me.. hato..", she yelled at him again..

But he was equally adamant, "Only if you agree to go with me..", he put forth his demand..

"But Armaan.. oh god!.. ok.. dopahar ko, jab sab so jaayenge, toh we'll sneak out.. theek hai..", she gave in finally.. she  knew there was no point in arguing with him..

"Pakka..", he asked her, making sure she wasn't lying..

"Pakka.. Promise.. ", she said, smiling a small smile as she looked into his eyes.. And that certainly wasn't a good thing to do. Coz the moment she looked into his eyes, she couldn't look away, and he wasn't letting go of his gaze. He grinned as he realized she had shut up all of a sudden and raised his eyebrows.. "What?..", he asked her, knowing perfectly well what was going on..

"I love you..", she finally said after a long pause, brushing the hair that was falling on his forehead aside and placing a soft kiss there. How she loved him! And though she would not admit it, she was really looking forward to running away with him to steal a moment or two in the dream cottage. Just the thought of it made her smile.

He saw her smile and brushed the tip of his nose with hers, replying, "I love you too..", in a whisper. His world started and ended in this moment, in those three words that he had just uttered.. he had said them many times.. But every time, it meant something new to them. As they pondered over what it was this time, they involuntarily leaned in, to at least steal a small kiss if anything else. Just as they were about to meet, "Ahem.. ahem..", a fake cough issued from the entrance of the kitchen.. Both of them almost pushed each other apart and turned to find Bua smirking at them with her brows raised.

"Uh.. Bua.. who.. aankh mein kucch chala gaya..", Armaan pointed at Riddhima's eye, as he used that stupid mindless excuse of his that he always used when they'd get caught like this.. Riddhima scowled as she heard that. Who in the world was going to buy that!! Bua just giggled and then burst out laughing.. "Toh theek se nikaal de.. and please come out fast.. world war 3 shuru ho gaya hai..", she warned them and walked out, still giggling at Armaan's excuse..

Riddhima glared at him as bua left, "Aankh mein chala gaya.. yeh humesha meri aankh mein kyun kucch chala jaata hai.. tum dhang ki excuse nahi bana sakte Armaan.. ", she yelled as she stormed out of the kitchen..

Armaan, alarmed by her outburst, followed her out, trying to keep up with her, "Next time, meri aankh use karenge Basket.. sorry.. " and he continued to apologize as she tried to get away, wondering what WW3 was all about!

"Armaan stop following me around.. Maine kaha na, I don't want to talk to you..", Riddhima was on her way from the kitchen to the guest room where the girl gang was gathered and Armaan was following her, trying to make up for the blunder that he had committed a couple of hours back..

"But Basket you promised..", he reminded her of what she had promised him in the morning. All the kids had gone off to sleep and the opposition parties had occupied the two guest rooms probably strategizing against each other. They had the perfect opportunity to sneak out. But Riddhima was being way too stubborn.. "Armaan stop troubling me and get lost. ", she almost yelled at him as he continuously tailed her.

"Basket common yaar.. You promised.. You had agreed to come with me..", he was irritated now with this whole guys versus girls crap.. How immature was this!

"I wouldn't have if I knew you were going to behave like such a jerk..", she seethed, stopping just outside the room where the girls had set up camp.. She gave him a deadly glare and walking in, she shut the door on his face..

Armaan's jaw clenched as he saw her disappear behind that door.. Why the hell was she over reacting.. He agreed that he went overboard a little.. But why did she have to drag that silly fight between them.. Cursing his luck a little, then his friends and then her a little, he sat on the porch outside the orphanage building.. It was right here that the WW3 had ruined his day!

Hell had broken loose out in the porch when both of them were busy coo-chi-cooing in the kitchen after breakfast. They came out to see chaos all around.. There was so much noise that they would probably not hear their own voices if they spoke here.. Everyone it seemed had something to say and clearly it was a fight that was going on.. It turned out that the girls had taken offense when Rahul had openly stated that girls cant play cricket.. The guys really wanted to play cricket since the world cup was near. And for some reason they wanted to practice.. Like they were the ones who were going to play for the country!! The girls had opposed this decision, mainly on Minnie's protest, and asked the guys to play something that all of them could enjoy. The guys were smug about their superior cricketing skills and in the process of showing off, ended up offending the girls causing a verbal attack from the fairer sex.. Armaan and Riddhima found this fight too silly and tried to stop it. But eventually got pulled into the fight anyway. They did after all belong to opposite sexes.. It all started when Nikki reminded them how she was the captain of the girl's cricket team in college.. "Armaan.. Tu humara coach tha.. Tune hume khelna sikhaya.. You cant deny the fact that I cant play cricket.. "

"Maine tumhe khelna nahi, sirf bat pakadna sikhaya tha! And what you played wasn't cricket.. It was worse than gilli danda. Girls can play basketball, football, throw ball and with all the balls in the world..", Rahul hi-fived him as they guffawed at that, "But Cricket is a Gentleman's game.. Sorry.. ", he concluded, still sniggering at his lame joke, while the girls scowled, disgusted by their immaturity..

"She actually played cricket?", Abhi asked, surprised that his wife actually dared to play a sport.. He knew Nikki was far from athletic.

"Don't be so surprised Abhi.. The diameter of the boundary was one fourth of the actual ground.. And one bounce and catch was out.. ", Rahul mocked Nikki as he laughed at her again.. Armaan snorted at that as Atul and Abhi joined in the laughter..

The girls were fuming at that comment of his as Nikki played her wicked game back at them, "Accha.. Abhi mazaak sujh raha hai tum logon ko.. Toh phir humare matches dekhne kyun aate the.. Ridzi do you know why Armaan had volunteered to coach the girl's team.. Bat pakdane ke bahane pata nahi kitni ladkiyon ke saath flirt karta tha.. So cheap.."

Armaan stood stunned at that gibe of hers.. He swiftly looked at Riddhima as Rahul quickly defended his friend, "How dare you call him cheap.. And what is so wrong in looking at girls.. Like you people don't stare at guys at all.."

And the moment he said that Muskaan flared up, "Kameene.. What is wrong in looking at girls!!.. I'll tell you what is wrong..". And she moved forward to do some physical damage but Riddhima and Anjali held her back, "Calm down Muskaan.. Gaali mat de.. We don't want to stoop down to their level..", Anjali said smugly, while Riddhima just scowled at the guys.. Then noticing all the kids standing around and enjoying their fight, she decided things were getting out of hand and inappropriate.. And though she wasn't still completely over Armaan and his cricket coaching ways, she thought of extinguishing this fire for now.. But before she could do that Abhi retorted to her Di's acerbic remark, "Just say that you don't have the guts to face us Anjie.. You don't need to hide behind the pretence of getting down to our level.. We all know how bitchy you girls can get. ", he smirked..

"Abhi shut up!.. Tumhe toh main baad mein dekh lungi..", Nikki yelled at him.. His choice of words pinched them where it hurt most as all of them seethed in anger, their jaws clenching tight..

Armaan too realized that things were getting too hot.. He didn't want to create a scene in front of the kids.. He knew all of them looked up to them.. "Accha.. Guys.. Lets forget all this.. Bacchon ke saamne ladna accha nahi lagta.. "

"Accha.. Now who's the coward..", Anjali spat back the instant Armaan had called for truce..

"Anjali.. I think Armaan theek keh raha hai.. We shouldn't fight in front of the kids..", Atul spoke up for the first time.. Till now he had just been laughing with the guys in the background. But he knew better than to let this matter get out of hand..

But Anjali was still angry with Abhi's comment and the fact that Atul was taking their side angered her even more, "Really Atul.. Armaan theek keh raha hai?.. Toh jao Armaan ke saath hi raho zindagi bhar.. Maine paanch minute pehle same cheez kahi thi tab kya so rahe the tum!!.. "

"Anjie.. Itna bhadak kyun rahi ho yaar.. Champ was just trying to calm you down.. Anyway.. Jo maine kaha who tumhare comment se kaafi different tha..", Armaan came to his team's defense..

"Armaan don't talk to Di like that.. She meant exactly  the same thing.. Abhi didn't have to say things like that..", Riddhima couldn't help but defend her di..

"Chod na Ridzi.. Saare ladke ek jaise hi hote hain.. I don't know why God made them. They do nothing but create problems for us.. ", Nikki muttered and started to walk off..

"Oh hello.. Women are the root cause of every problem.. Bhagwaan ne ladki kyun banayi samajh mein nahi aata..", Rahul shouted back as all the girls started to walk off..

"Agar ladkiyan nahi hoti, toh tum paida kahan se hote Rahul!!..", Muskaan yelled back as she held back Nikki from leaving the battlefield..

The guys were a little taken aback at that comment from her, while the kids just looked at them in bewilderment.. Armaan was the first to recover as he understood what she meant, "Oye.. Bol toh aise rahi hai jaise ladkiyan apne aap hi bacche paida karti hain.. Humare bina you cant do anything.. Biology padhi hai ya nahi.. Isko doctor kisne banaya yaar..", he retorted, Abhi and Atul snorted as they gave in to their guffaws, while Rahul had started laughing like a maniac, giving Armaan a hi-five..

The girl gang turned red in anger and embarrassment at that statement of his.. "Actually Armaan.. We can do everything without you.. Don't keep up with the times, do we?.. With sperm banks having enough seed to last the world a lifetime, we don't really need you.. ", Nikki blurted in the heat of the moment..

The guys were stumped for two seconds when they heard this.. But Abhi retorted in time and  very bluntly as he did, "And who do you think fills these sperm banks?.. Bade aaye.. "

"Eww!!.. You're disgusting.. ", Riddhima and Muskaan exclaimed with a scowl as they heard him.. Thankfully none of the elders were around and the children stood forgotten..

"Oh ho.. You people started with the whole sperm bank thing.. And we're the one's who're disgusting.. Really!", Rahul mocked them, smirking at their discomfort..

"Oops!.. Turns out they need us after all..", Atul quipped as they started with another round of guffawing..

"No we don't!..", Riddhima came up.. She wasn't going to lose to a bunch of immature buffoons.. "Haven't you heard of somatic embryogenesis.. Kyun Dr. Mallik.. ", she asked Armaan smugly.. Somatic embryogenesis is a new high end technology of producing babies with adult body cells and the egg cell, making the sperm a third wheel in the whole picture.. Riddhima had recently read a paper on that and she was so going to use it to bring these airheads down!..

"Of course I know.. Dr. Gupta.. But kya hai na.. Abhi tak its not practically possible.. Ek doctor hokar bhi itna nahi pata.. ", he got back, forgetting that both of them were supposed to stop the fight, not take it to new scientific levels.. This would seriously go down in history as the nerdiest girl versus guy fight.. The had actually gone down to the level of sperm and egg..

"Maybe it isn't now Mallik.. But in the next five ten years I am sure scientists will master that art too. Phir kahan jaoege.. We don't need you or your good-for-nothing sperm..", she said without thinking to hear tinkling laughter all around her.. It did sound funny.. Not to mention ridiculous.. And even if it was true, she turned red in embarrassment, but it was nothing compared to the red on Armaan's face..

"Seriously Ridzi.. These guys have actually become redundant to this world.. They basically are just sperm producing machines.. And with that function being outdated.. I don't think we need them.. Do we boys?..", a smug Anjie declared as she laughed with the giggling and guffawing girls who were now hi-fiving each other..

And that had completely shut the guys up.. Actually they were right.. Were they really needed here?.. Though somatic embryogenesis, as Riddhima had mentioned, was not practical as of now, it wouldn't take more than ten years for scientists to perfect that art.. All of them stared at the girls in pensive silence.. So will women take over the world and eliminate the male species?!! And if this embarrassment of an open challenge to doom wasn't enough for them, Raunak looked up at Armaan and asked, "Armaan.. What is sperm?", he was pretty confused as to what this hot topic of debate was.. And sperm seemed to be the sole contender of discussion..

Armaan turned redder than he already was as everyone around him, including the guys burst out laughing.. A wide-eyed Armaan stared at the confused and very curious kids who probably had still not had the birds and the bees talk..

"Bata na Armaan.. Bolo bolo..", Muskaan sniggered at his state, as he clenched his jaw, then gave a fake smile to his gaddar friends who were also controlling their giggles behind his back.. Finally daring to look at Raunak, he spoke sweetly, "Raunak.. Who.. It's a part of a complicated science that only students in the tenth standard learn.. So I guess you'll know then.. Theek hai.. ", he made up, giving him a fake smile too..

While Raunak obediently nodded his head, accepting that answer without further ado, Minnie, the big mouth turned to Gappu.. "Gappu.. Tu tenth mein hai na.. Tu bata.. Kya hota hai yeh..", but before she could complete her question a crimson Gappu made his way towards the study, "Mujhe bohot padhayi karni hai.. I have an exam..", he said and slipped away leaving everyone laughing at his condition..

Rahul too this opportunity to change the topic as he said, "Forget it guys.. In logon ke muh lagna hi nahi chahiye tha.. Humara time waste ho gaya.. Lets go play cricket.. ", enough was enough now.. They had crossed all their lines today..

"Nahi .. No cricket.. Boyfriend please.. ", Minnie protested at once..

"Chod Minnie.. We'll play something else.. Hume bhi inke muh nahi lagna chahiye.. They are not worth it.. ", Riddhima said, as she came forward and took Minnie's hand to take her away.. She was done embarrassing herself and everyone around her.. She didn't want to argue on the stupid topic anymore, coz it was clear that girls didn't need these good-for-nothing boys.. She had just proved it!..

"Par I want to play with boyfriend.. ", she protested, resisting Riddhima's pull..

"Basket.. Leave her.. Minnie.. Tu humare saath cricket khel na.. ", he offered Minnie, coz the boys were certainly in a majority and he too didn't want to play any of those girly games..

"Nahi.. Please.. ", she started throwing a tantrum..

"Ok so what do you want to play.. ", he asked her finally giving in..

But a loud uproar was heard from behind him as all the guys including Raunak protested that decision.. "Guys.. Please.. Sun toh lo.."

Minnie took a deep breath and said, "Hide and seek!!" and again a loud uproar as the opposition vehemently opposed that game.. Minnie frowned at that reaction..

"Common Minnie.. Lets play something fun na.. Yeh hide and seek kitna boring hai.. Cricket is fun.. ", he told her, trying to sell her the idea of cricket..

Nikki butted in at that, "Minnie rehne de.. Yeh log teri baat nahi manenge.. Come we'll play something else..", she tried to get her on their team as well..

"Nikki you stay out of this.. She will play cricket with me.. Haina girlfriend..", Armaan held her other hand that wasn't in Riddhima's..

"I wasn't talking to you Armaan.. You stay out of this.. ", Nikki yelled back..

"Chalo Minnie..", Riddhima started pulling her towards herself..

"Basket uska haath chodo.. She'll play cricket with us..", Armaan declared..

"But I don't want to play that..", Minnie complained and Riddhima at once took her hand from his and glared at him, "Don't worry Minnie.. We'll do something fun.. We don't need your stupid boyfriend.."

Armaan heard that and held on to her hand instead, pulling her towards him.. "Basket.. She wants to spend time with me.. How does it matter what we play. "

"Then why don't you play what she wants to play.. ", was her very smart question..

"Armaan.. Leave it.. If she doesn't want to play its her problem.. ", Raunak spoke up as Minnie glared at him from behind Riddhima.. Abhi, Rahul and Atul were also fed up of this game now.. Finally Atul said, "Chal yaar.. I am bored of this fight now. Lets go and play.. Already aadha ghanta waste kar diya inn idiots ne.. "

As the girls started shouting again, Riddhima, who was still glaring at Armaan, said, "Leave my hand Armaan.. Go play cricket.. Tumhare dost intezaar kar rahe hain..", she glared at him, clearly pissed with the way he had behaved.. Armaan was pissed too.. But then he didn't want to upset her, if there was a way to avoid it.. "Basket.. Why cant we just stop fighting and all of us will play cricket.. ", he tried going for peace..

"No thank you Dr. Mallik.. Next you'll want to teach us how to hold a bat.. And I am not that much of a fool like those other brainless bimbettes that you play cricket with..", she taunted him about what Nikki had revealed to them earlier..

"Basket that was years ago.. "

"And you don't seem to think it was wrong at all.."

"I was in college for god sake!.."

"Yeah.. Even I was in college at some point in my life Armaan. Maine toh kabhi aisa nahi kiya.."

"Tum boring ho toh main kya karun.. Maine thodi mana kiya tha.. "

"Main boring hoon!.. Fine.. Good.. Toh why don't you just leave my hand and let me carry on with my boring activities while you go and play your fun game Armaan.. "

"Well.. It is more fun teasing you like this.. That is why Basket!!.. ", he said cheekily, giving her a wink..

"Armaan.. Chod usse.. Humara time waste mat kar..", Muskaan ordered him, noticing that Armaan and Riddhima were having a fight of their own when they were busy fighting with the enemy..

"Apni friend ko bolo beech mein bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai.. Main meri fiance se baat kar raha hoon.. " Armaan told Riddhima, so everyone could hear it. Muskaan's order had turned everyone's attention to them..

"Tum mera haath chodo Armaan.. Mujhe tumhare muh lagne ka koi shauk nahi hai.. ", she seethed when he didn't seem to leave her arm..

"Par mujhe toh hai.. ", he said and before she knew what happened he gave her a tight peck on her lips and winked at her.. That was apparently his way of ending the fight once and for all.. What he didn't know then that that move of his was going to be his downfall.. 

Riddhima boiled with anger as she heard everyone go 'ooh' around her while a grinning Armaan left her before she realized anything and started off coolly towards the garden saying, "I love you Basket! Whether you need my sperm or not!.."

The guys burst out laughing at that as they followed Armaan out, leaving a group of fuming girls and a very very very very angry Riddhima in the porch..

She had been so angry that she had thrown stones at him.. Luckily her aim was quite bad.. Or his reflexes were too good.. Then she had stormed off into the orphanage with the girls in tow, giving him the choicest of gaallis she knew.. She had refused to talk to him during lunch.. She had refused to talk to him after lunch.. And she refused to talk to him now, when all the kids had gone off to sleep, and they were supposed to be sneaking their way out of this place to their dream cottage.. He wondered why he had to act so smart all the time.. His silly action had completely ruined the day for him.. He didn't care what his stupid friends thought of him.. He should have just agreed to play some other game.. Not like he achieved anything by being so loyal.. And though he did have fun playing after such a ling time, he had paid a heavy price for it.. Those idiots were toh married. He wasnt.. and Basket was capable of giving him hell for what he's done!.. How was he going to patao her now!! He should have never participated in this war.. But now that he had, it was time to declare a ceasefire!..

He slowly creaked the window open, making sure not to make any noise so as to wake up the sleeping devils.. They would surely kill him if he got caught this time.. He was infiltrating the enemy bunker so as to take back his Basket as hostage.. He had to kidnap her and take her with him.. He didn't care if he had to force her to come with him.. He was sure once she came into his arms, she would surely forgive him.. He knew how to work his charm on her.. But for that he would firstly have to get her in his arms.. And that was a task in itself when she had locked herself in a room with her bodyguards to guard her.. But he was no less.. He had betrayed his own side and turned traitor just for her love.. He wasn't going to step back so easily.. Rahul, Atul and Abhi had court-martialed him, stripping him off his rank as their leader when he had proposed the idea of a ceasefire.. But he didn't care about them anymore.. Nor did he care about the idiotic  fight that he had.. WW3 could go to hell! He wanted to spend time with his Basket and he wasn't going to let the day get more ruined than it already was.. So he sneaked in through the window where the enemy had set camp.. Good thing this room was on the ground floor. So he could kidnap his Basket easily from here.. He stealthily crept his way to the bed where he saw three figures lying.. He could see Muskaan's curls from under one blanket and two other figures lying next to her on the bed.. The tall one at the end had to be Anjali and the short pigmy between them was obviously Nikki.. He sniggered silently as he imagined them like a family.. Mamma, papa and the baby in between..  He thanked god that they had left his Riddhima alone, who he now noticed was sleeping on the couch, her face turned towards the back rest as she snuggled close to it.. He went over to her, stepping each step carefully so as not to create even a muffled sound.. Sitting on his haunches near the couch, he leaned in to have a look at her.. He moved the hair that had fallen on her face, smiling at the frown that he unraveled. Clearly she was cursing him in her dreams too.. He gave her a light peck on her forehead and stared at her pout. She looked such an angel when she was asleep.. He took a moment to take in this angelic state of her, coz he knew, once he wakes her up she would transform into the worst of all devils.. "I love you..", he whispered softly against her skin..

Riddhima felt something soft on her forehead and opened her eyes at once.. The sweet smell of his breath was much too familiar for her to not recognize. She smiled as she felt his presence, but as she opened her eyes, she remembered how mad she was at him and jerked herself up on the couch.. "Arm..", she had started but he kept one hand on her mouth, stifling her exclamation, as he pulled her up to stand with the other.. Her eyes widened at that action of his alarmed by what he was up to.. She tried to make muffled sounds of protest but her so called gang was fast asleep.. She tried to hit Armaan, but he held her in such a way that she couldn't do what she so wanted to.. Slap him right across his face!.

"Basket.. Chup chap mere saath chalo.. We need to talk.. Don't create a scene..", he whispered in her ear as he led her towards the open window.. When she tried to protest he picked her up and put her out the window.. Riddhima was so disoriented that she forgot to scream for help.. And soon she found herself being dragged to the parking area of the orphanage towards their car.., "Arman tum apne aap ko samajhte kya ho?.. Iss tarah koi behave karta hai kya.. You think you can do anything you want.. This is not some movie.. Why is everything you do so dramatic.. Armaan where are you taking me.. Maine kaha na mujhe nahi jaana hai.."

Armaan raised his brows in frustration.. How do these girls manage to talk so much all in one go.. Did she even hear herself.. "Shh.. ", he shut her up as he backed her against his black SUV in such a way that no one would see them.. Such an isolation was important lest the girl gang comes to her rescue and another war breaks out..

"Armaan I am not going anywhere.. ", but he didn't let her complete her sentence, placing a finger on her lips as he moved in closer on her, "Shut up.. Bohot ho gaya.. Now I speak and you listen.."

"You cant.. ", she started again when he moved even closer to her.. "Listen to me Riddhima!.. ", he stated slowly, letting the words sink in, almost threatening her.. She was losing her mind at their proximity, his scent overpowering her senses.. For some reason she couldn't disobey his command.. It was very rarely he did such a thing.. But when he did, she couldn't move a muscle in protest.. As she stood intoxicated in his presence, he took the opportunity to say what he had to.. "We are going to the cottage whether you like it or not Basket.. Enough of this lame fight..", he stated, more like, ordered, pulling her hand to get her in the car..

But before he could get the door of the passenger seat open, she snatched her hand out of his grip, "What the hell do you think of yourself Armaan.. Humesha wahi hoga jo tum chahte ho!!.. I don't want to go anywhere with you.. You actually dare to think I would agree after what you did in the morning.. ", his words and attitude had agitated her, and did nothing to allay her rising temper..

But his temper was beyond control too now, "I am not taking your permission Basket.. I know tum bohot ziddi ho.. Like I've already said, you are coming with me whether you like it or not..", asserted again, taking her hand and pulling her..

"No I am not.. Main bhi dekhti hoon tum mujhe kaise force karte ho.. You cant do what you want.. ", she stubbornly refused to move from her place, struggling to free herself of his hold..

But he backed her against the car again, frustrated with her, "Riddhima I made this plan only so I could spend time with you.. And I am going to stick to it.. Tumhe jo karna hai who tum kar lo.. "

And she returned his glare, her temper flaring at his obstinacy.. "Armaan I know tumhara time spend karne ka kya matlab hota hai.. Tumhe aur kucch nahi sujhta kya.. Jab lad rahe the tab yaad nahi aayi.. Now you want to 'spend time' with me toh maafi mangli.. "

He backed off a little at that statement of hers, hurt by her words.. "Riddhima.. What are you implying.. Ki all I care about is our physical relationship.."

"That is not what I said Armaan.. ", she retaliated, realizing that her words came out a little too harsh..

"That is what you meant Riddhima..", he seethed, his angry glare boring into her..

She shook her head at that, looking away from him.. She didn't understand why he couldn't live one day without troubling her.. She had really had enough.. "Don't twist my words Armaan.. All I am saying is that we've come here with our friends.. Shouldn't we spend time with them?.. Ek social etiquette hota hai.. But tum subah se mera picha kar rahe ho.. Why the hell are you chasing me all the time.. And rahi baat time spend karne ki toh hum kabhi bhi time spend kar sakte hain.. Aaj hi itna naatak karke time spend karna zaroori nahi hai.. Lekin tumhe toh drama karne mein bohot mazaa aata hai na.. Ek din dur rahoge toh kya farak padega.. "

"Koi farak nahi padega Riddhima.. At least now I know ki tumhe koi farak nahi padega.. Mujhe drama karne mein maza aata hai!.. Of course.. Basket why do you talk like I am the one who wants to spend time with you.. Kya tumhe sach mein mere saath waqt nahi bitana hain.. ", he asked her, making her look at him.. He knew she wanted to spend time with him.. And he was doing this for them.. Then why was she purposely creating problems between them..

"I did not say that.. I just said ki abhi time spend karna zaroori nahi hai.. Har cheez ka ek waqt hota hai..", she said, softly this time.. She knew she was being unfair to him.. But he had been unfair to her more than once today..

"I don't care Riddhima.. Why do take everything so seriously.. I really don't care what others think..", he retorted angrily.. What was she saying the same thing again and again!

And that insouciance of his got her angry again.. "Of course you don't care Armaan.. Tum toh ho hi besharam.. That is why you behaved the way you did.. Sab ke samne iss tarah.. Armaan at least bacchon ke samne toh aise behave nahi karna chahiye tha.. You know sab mujhe kitna chidha rahe the.. But you have to act all cool in front of your friends right.. Even at the cost of embarrassing me.. ", she could deny all she wanted, but she would probably had not thrown so much attitude had he not kissed her in front of everyone this morning..

But Armaan couldn't believe she was still holding on to that.. Hadn't he apologized for that already.. "Riddhima I have apologized for that a thousand times now.. I don't know what else I can do.. Plus, tumhe nahi lagta you're over reacting.. It was just a small peck.. Not like I was making out with you in front of people.. "

"Of course.. Now I am over reacting.. Apni galti maan nahi sakte toh push the blame on me.."

"Riddhima tum pagal ho gayi ho.. Itni choti si baat ko kyun badha rahi ho tum.. Do you want me to say sorry again.. Sorry.. Is that ok.. ", he said defeated by her constant nagging now.

"No its not Armaan.. I don't like to be the laughing stock every time just so you can have your fun.. And don't even bother with the sorry.. I know its meaningless.. Coz I know you'll start troubling me the next opportunity you get.. "

And that was the last straw for him.. "What the.. I give up.. I just give up.. What do you want Riddhima.. ", he asked her, his hands up in defeat as he glared at her..

"I want you to leave me alone Armaan.. Just let me go..", she said and started walking away triumphantly.. But she had just taken a couple of steps before she heard his sarcastic remark.. "Fine.. Jao.. Jo karna hai who karo.. Nice to know how you care about everything else except my feelings.. "

She couldn't believe what she was hearing.. She turned around to see an equally angry Armaan, staring at her intently, waiting for her response.. "Really.. I don't care about your feelings?.. Armaan do you hear yourself!!.. What are you even saying!.. ", how could he bring himself to say that.. Did she really have to prove how much she cares for him now..

Armaan saw the hurt in her eyes. But he wasn't going to stop now.. He didn't want to say all this to her.. But she had tested his patience enough now.. "What else should I say Riddhima!.. Main subah se tumhare peeche peeche bhaag raha hoon.. I planned this damn day so I could spend some quality time with you.. Jab se hum Singapore se wapas aayen hain we've just been arguing.. Who bhi for no fault of mine.. coz you were mad at your papa.. Mujhe laga tumhe bhi mere saath kuch time spend karna hoga.. Tumne bhi mujhe miss kiya hoga.. But apparently not. All you care about is your friends, your di, that silly fight, your embarrassment and what not.. Everything except me.. ", he poured out all that built up frustration that he had consciously tried to keep away from her.. He tried to make light of everything.. Tried to be as understanding as he could.. But this was his limit..

Riddhima sobered with every word he said.. Her anger turning into guilt as she realized she had hurt him unknowingly.. "Armaan.. Aisa nahi hai.. I was just.. Armaan you know that's not true.. But what should I do.. tum mujhe kitna tang karte ho..", she tried defending herself in a small voice, extending her hand to his face so she would pacify him.. But he just moved away, giving her another glare as he said, "I know.. Main tumhe tang karta hoon.. I am sorry.. Wont bother you anymore.. Tumhe ladna accha lagta hai na.. Good.. Fight's on!.. Main tumhare peeche peeche nahi aaunga. Go spend time with your friends.. I have mine too.. ", and with that he started walking off, back towards the orphanage..

Riddhima didn't know when he walked off as she was still lost in the words he had uttered.. Did she really hurt him so much.. "Armaan.. ", she called out as she hurried behind him.. She had to tell him that she did care for him.. It was just that he had irritated her beyond measure today.. "Armaan listen to me..", she called out, trying to figure in her head, what she could say to get him talking again..

"I don't want to listen to you..", he shouted back and made his way back into his camp where his fellow soldiers were snoring away to glory.. Riddhima reached the room just before she saw him disappear behind the door.. "Armaan.. Armaan open the damn door.. Armaan!!.. Oh god!.. Yeh kaise logon se pala pad gaya hai mera.. Armaan!!", she kept calling him, banging on the door.. But he didn't listen to her.. After a long time Rahul came out and asked her to not disturb them.. She had a small argument with him too.. Finally giving up, she made her way back, guilty that she had hurt her Armaan.. And even if it was unintentional, it left her feeling rotten..

"Di.. Armaan kahi mill nahi raha..", she told Anjali who was helping with icing on the cake that bua had made for the party.. Everyone except her were helping in some way or the other for the party. Bua and the senior citizens were getting the kids ready for the party.. Rahul and Abhi were busy blowing balloons. Atul was getting ready for his Santa Claus act.. Muskaan and Nikki were helping with the food.. Armaan was conspicuous by his absence.. And she was looking for Armaan.. She had not been able to talk to him all afternoon.. She decided to sleep over it.. But when she got up, she felt even worse.. She had really ruined the day for him.. So after freshening up she had decided she would go and apologize to him at once.. Even if Rahul or anyone else asked her to keep away from him.. But she had not been able to find him anywhere in the orphanage.. She had looked in the club house too.. But he wasn't there.. Worried about his whereabouts, she had called him on his cell.. But he refused to answer her calls.. Her worry was increasing by the minute and she couldn't keep it in anymore.. So she went to her Di for help..

"Yahin kahin hoga Ridzi.. Itna tension kyun le rahi hai..", Anjali replied, not looking up from the cake even once as she decorated it..

"Nahi hai Di.. I looked everywhere.. And he's really angry with me.. ", she said in a small voice, feeling guilty now. Had she irritated him so much that he just left without telling her.. How irresponsible was that!! But she could still not bring herself to be mad at him. Coz at the moment she just wanted to see him.. Where the hell was he?..

"Ridzi.. Forget it na.. Chod na usse.. Don't bother.. Uski nayi nautanki hai.. Don't fall for that..", Nikki who overheard the conversation gave in her opinion as she carefully cut the fruits for the fruit salad..

"Nikki please.. He's really mad at me.. I'm so stupid.. Just because he doesn't say anything, I just take him for granted..", she finally admitted aloud what was troubling since afternoon.. Since the time he said all that to her.. Making her realize how insensitive she had been.. How could she have become so engrossed in silly fights that she didn't see why he was so bent on taking her away to their cottage..

Muskaan's advice brought her out from her thoughts as she tried to comfort her.. "Ladke hote hi isliye hain Ridzi.. So we can take them for granted.. Don't give too much bhav.. Warna sar par chad jayenge.. "

"Muski please.. Really.. I don't care kaun bhav kha raha hai aur kaun nahi.. All I know is that who yahan nahi hai.. Mera call bhi nahi answer kar raha.. I am worried.. ", her voice rose with every word she uttered..

All of them looked up from whatever they were doing, realizing that she was serious.. "Don't worry Ridzi.. Chal main tere saath chalti hoon.. We'll look for him again.. Yahin hoga..", Muskaan said, leading her out of the kitchen.. She reluctantly followed, though she was sure their efforts were going to be futile.. And true to her knowledge, he wasn't to be found anywhere.. They also realized that his car was gone.. And that sent Riddhima panicking.. Muskaan tried to calm her down but when nothing worked they decided to go to the dushman party..

"Oye Rahul.. Armaan kahan hai?..", Muskaan asked him nonchalantly, hoping that he wont let the fact that they were boycotting them interfere in this interrogation.

"Mujhe kya pata..", he answered rudely, without looking at her..

"Rahul please stop it.. Agar tumhe pata hai toh please tell me.. I cant find him anywhere..", Riddhima asked him angrily, frustrated that he was still on with that stupid stupid fight.. It had certainly ruined her day..

"Don't talk to us like that.. Usne kaha na.. Usse nahi pata.. Anyway.. You were the ones who didn't want to talk to us.. Ab kyun dhoond rahe ho usse.. ", Abhi asked, coming to Rahul's rescue as they continued with their task of blowing balloons..

But Riddhima lost her head at that.. How could they still be avenging that madness that they called a fight.. "Oh for god sake.. Please.. Tell me.. He's not answering his phone.. I am sorry.. Ok.. Please.. ", she pleaded, her voice breaking, frustration and worry clear on her face as it was in her eyes..

Rahul and Abhi realized she was really worried and decided to cut her some slack.. "Hey Riddhima.. Don't cry.. And don't worry so much.. Who aata hi hoga.. He had just gone to Sanjeevni for a few hours.. He said he'll be back for the party.. ", Rahul told her, keeping a comforting hand around her shoulder.. But his words did nothing to comfort her.. They just raised a lot of questions.. Why did he go all the way back to Sanjeevni?!! But before she could ask that herself, she heard her Di's voice, "Sanjeevni?!.. Why has he gone to Sanjeevni..", she had come out with Nikki to check if they had found Armaan.. They had been worried by Riddhima's reaction too..

"Uska patient critical hai.. Uske intern ka phone aaya tha dopahar mein.. ", Abhi informed, answering her question..

Riddhima felt a thousand times lighter as she heard that.. Muskaan sighed in relief.. Anjali went and hugged Riddhima as a tear of relief rolled down her cheek.. But Nikki chose that moment to comment on what Abhi had said, "Oh god! Ab yeh Dr. Payal yahan bhi peecha nahi chodti.. Waise bahana accha hai.. Smart girl.."

Muskaan snorted at that comment while Rahul tried to salvage the situation as he saw Riddhima's eyes widen in shock.. "Stop it Nikki.. Uska patient sach mein critical tha.. "

"Ok.. But good for Dr. Payal.. Usi bahane apne Armaan sir ke darshan ho gaye..", Muskaan said as she started laughing, making everyone else laugh with her.. The only one who didn't find it funny was Riddhima.. "What do you mean guys.. Aise kyun keh rahe ho?.."

"Oh come on Ridzi!.. Like you don't know..", Nikki jeered, rolling her eyes as she giggled again..

Anjali saw Riddhima's confused expression and decided to tease her, "Aww.. Meri innocent little sis.. She's so cute na.. Itna bhi nahi pata ki tumhare fiance par uski intern kaise dore daalti hai.."

"What rubbish Di!.. Aisa kucch nahi hai..", Riddhima said immediately..

"No seriously.. Please don't tell me you didn't know..", Rahul said as he heard her quick denial.

"Know what?", she asked him seriously.. If they were suggesting that Armaan had a thing with his intern then she wasn't going to believe it.. And she really didn't care about what other girls thought about Armaan.. Coz they all just drooled over him anyway.. She remembered even before how they had tried suggesting something on those lines, but she had not paid much attention then.. Not like she was going to now!

"Ridzi.. I know I was exaggerating.. But you stop pretending.. Don't tell me you don't know that Dr. Payal has a huge crush on her Armaan sir..", Anjali finally revealed..

Riddhima just shook her head and rolled her eyes at that, "Tell me something new Di.. Its not the first time I've heard that someone has a crush on Armaan.. Big deal..", she brushed it off immediately.. But just like a reflex  she started dialing Armaan's number, wanting him to come back as soon as possible.. But she was again distracted by Abhi's comment, "Matlab she really doesn't know.."

"Guys what is wrong with you people.. Theek hai na.. She has a crush on him.. So what..", she asked, frustrated by this 'she doesn't know crap'..

"So nothing Ridzi.. We were just expecting a different reaction.. But of course.. Tum dono ek dusre mein itna involved hote ho.. Its not a surprise that you missed it.. I bet Armaan ko bhi nahi pata hoga.. ", Nikki answered, trying to calm her down.. But she still didn't understand why they were making such a big deal out of it.. She was getting irritated with that now.. Where was Armaan!!

"But the entire hospital is talking about it yaar.. How can anyone miss it.. She's a good doctor you know..", Muskaan continued gossiping about Armaan and Payal while Riddhima anxiously tried to get through to Armaan..

"Yeah.. Its hard to believe that she changed her field of specialization just because she wanted to work under Armaan. That's taking it a little too far..", Anjali said as Rahul and Abhi nodded in agreement.. And that last statement caught Riddhima's attention big time.. She couldn't help but think that her friends had already gossiped on this topic before.. And as much as she tried to block it from affecting her, she couldn't help but inquire, "She changed her field of specialization for Armaan?..", she asked in general, giving up on her attempts to call him.

"Oh dear god! She really doesn't know..", Rahul quipped as Muskaan nodded her head and started, "Yeah.. She was interested in gynecology.. She was really good at it too.. Lekin yeh second year mein specialization choose karte time she went in for cardiology.. Of course all of us know why.. It's a little extreme though.. I wouldn't do that for a silly crush.. Not unless I was in love with someone.." Riddhima felt almost a pinch as she heard that.. But before she could swallow that thought, Minnie's excited voice distracted her..

"Boyfriend!! Tum aa gaye.. Kahan chale gaye the tum. Tumne promise kiya tha na ki you'll play hide and seek in the evening with me..", she saw Minnie running towards Armaan who had just walking in through the door..

Raunak, who had been, as usual, fighting with Minnie, followed her to where Armaan was, "Armaan.. Lets play dog and the bone.. Please.. Please.. ", he started ranting as Minnie started another argument with him.. But before he could stop them Riddhima came towards him.. "Armaan.. What is wrong with you. Tum mujhe bina bataye kaise chale gaye.. Do you know how worried I was for you.. Aise koi karta hai kya..", she almost scolded him.. She wanted nothing but to hug him tight right now.. But there were too many people around her for her to be comfortable with that kind of display..

And anyway.. Armaan didn't look like he was in any mood to hug her.. "Tumhi ne kaha tha Riddhima.. Stop following me around.. Mere peeche mat pado.. So I was just giving you your space.. I didn't want to bother you..", he said coldly, not looking at her even once.. No one dared to challenge him when they heard that not so friendly tone of his.. This was not really a good time to pick a fight with Armaan Mallik..

Riddhima obviously was hurt by his words.. Clearly he had not forgotten the argument they had in the afternoon. "Armaan.. I am sorry.. ", she apologized before he could walk away.. But that really didn't stop him.. "Armaan.. ", she called out, following him..

"Riddhima please.. I don't want to talk to you..", he curtly replied, going into the kitchen, followed by the quarreling pair of eight year olds and a very distressed Riddhima..

"Armaan.. I am sorry na.. Really.. Please talk to me.. "

"Armaan.. Minnie is trying to hit me.. "

"Boyfriend.. Yeh jhoot bol raha hai.. "

Armaan wanted to bang his head somewhere.. He was already in a terrible mood after losing his patient.. And these people wanted to dance on his nerves right now.. He drank some water from the fridge and started to step out without answering to any of them..  But Riddhima wasn't going to give up so easily.. And nor were Raunak and Minnie.. They followed him around all over the place, annoying him, pushing him to the hilt.. "Enough!! This is it!.. Enough of this already..", he shouted when the noise got too much for him to handle.. Silence took over the room as everyone stared at him.. Minnie and Raunak gulped as they heard him.. This was the first time they had seen Armaan lose his temper.. And it was certainly scary.. Just as they thought of sneaking away, they froze, hearing Armaan's voice. "I don't want another word from the two of you.. Subah se lad rahe ho.. I cant take it anymore.. Ladna hai toh kahin aur jaakar lado.. "

"Armaan.. Mera gussa bacchon par kyun nikal rahe ho.. ", Riddhima interrupted before he started saying things that he didn't want to.. She knew him. He rarely lost his temper.. But when he did, he'd lose it completely.. And poor Minnie and Raunak were looking like they'd start crying any minute..

But if she thought that would calm Armaan down, she couldn't have been more wrong.. "Tumhari problem kya hai Riddhima.. Pehle kehti ho stop following me around.. Then you yourself start following me around.. Could you for once mind your own business.. "

"Armaan stop it yaar.. Do you know who kitni pareshaan thi.. ", Muskaan couldn't take is dry behavior anymore.. At least he should have thought of the number of people around them..

But Armaan was just lashing out at everyone today.. "Tu toh rehne de Muskaan.. Tu kucch kam nahi hai..", he was furious that she actually had the guts to interfere when she had caused half his problems today..

Rahul however couldn't deal with Armaan insulting his wife.. WW3 lay momentarily forgotten as he came to her rescue.. "Armaaan.. Behave yourself.. Muskaan pe kyun bhadak raha hai yaar.. "

"Coz you guys are the limit.. And I am fed up.. You know what.. Main jaa raha hoon.. I had a great time with all you guys.. Merry Christmas.. ", he yelled back and much to everyone's shock and surprise started walking out of the door towards the porch.. Riddhima couldn't believe he was taking this so far.. He was really frustrated..

Armaan knew he was over reacting.. But everything had gone wrong today.. The day was nothing like he had imagined it to be and no one cared about it.. Not even Riddhima..  He had had enough. He just wanted to be alone now and calm himself before he lashes out at everyone.. He didn't want to hurt anyone unnecessarily.. But before he could cross over the threshold he heard Riddhima yelp.. "Oww.. Oww.. Oww.. Armaan.. ", turning around, he saw her on the floor holding on to her ankle, pain clearly visible on her face.. And of course he forgot everything else in this world when he saw that.. "Riddhima.. Kya hua.. ", he ran to her immediately, worried at her state of discomfort..

Everyone else also came forward to Riddhima's rescue, wondering how all of a sudden she had fallen.. They had all been busy staring at Armaan leaving out the door when they heard her.. "Ridzi.. Are you ok.. What happened.. ", Anjali asked her as she sat next to Armaan and tried to see what was wrong with her sister..

"Di who.. I was following.. You know.. I tripped.. And I think I sprained my ankle.. Oww.. It hurts Di..", she yeped again as Anjali proceeded to check on her ankle..

Armaan held Anjali's hand and priced it away as he took a good look at it.. "Riddhima.. Tumhe kisne kaha tha mera peecha karne ke liye.. Dikhao.. Kahan dard ho raha hai..", he almost scolded her..

When she went "Ouch.. " at the way he roughly handled her ankle, he immediately softened, "Sorry.. Sorry.. I am sorry.. ", he apologized, caressing her ankle gently now..

"Wait.. Main dekhti hoon.. ", Nikki came forward to give her expert opinion when Riddhima continued to groan in pain..

"aah.. ", she screamed again when Nikki just so much a touched her ankle.. And that set Armaan off completely..

"Nikki usse dard ho raha hai.. Cant you see.. And  I can do it.. You stay away from her..", he angrily moved her hand away from his beloved..

"Shut up Armaan.. I am the specialist over here.. ", Nikki yelled back, angry at the way he was behaving now..  She was after all the orthopedic specialist here..  Riddhima was her best friend.. He didn't have the right to boss over her like that.. Without paying any heed to his warning, she took hold of Riddhima's ankle only to hear her go  "Oww.." again..

"Nikki.. That's it.. Maine kaha na haath mat lagao.. I don't care if you're an expert.. No one touches her.. Just stay away.. ", he said threateningly.. If there was one thing he couldn't tolerate, it was Riddhima's pain.. And she knew he had a soft corner for her ankle.. She smiled a small smile at his protectiveness.. But quickly hid it as he looked at her, putting up an expression of pain.. As Nikki started another argument of hers, without a warning Armaan picked her up in his arms, to shock not only Riddhima but everyone around as they shut up and watched him carry her into one of the guest rooms..

"I thought dad was over protective.. I guess he has competition.. Bechari Ridzi.. I feel bad for her.. Usi ko aise log kyun milte hain.. ", Anjali shook her head in pity as she saw them disappear behind the door..

After she was over the initial shock of being picked up from the floor and into his arms, Riddhima smiled triumphantly as he carried her to some random room.. Armaan on the other hand was looking straight ahead, trying hard not to look at her, and keep an expressionless face.. It was true he couldn't see her in pain.. But it was also true that he was still angry with her.. But all his attempts at keeping up with the anger started falling through the moment he felt her lean her head on his shoulder.. As he breath kissed his neck, his breath got stuck somewhere.. Was she doing this on purpose! And almost as an answer to that question he felt her lips on his skin, placing small soft kisses on his neck as she tightened her hold around his neck.. "Riddhima what are you doing?..", he asked her, glaring at her as he tried to pull himself away from her..

"I am sorry..", she whispered, staring straight back into his eyes.. And she certainly wasn't apologizing for her unusually bold display of love..  He understood exactly what she was apologizing for and he clenched his teeth, tearing his gaze away from her.. He wasn't going to give in so easily..

She saw him look away from her and started again, "I am sorry Armaan.. "

"Riddhima please.. Lets just take care of your ankle..", he said as he put her down on the bed and sat on the floor with her foot in his lap..

Riddhima smiled at him as she remembered the night they had confessed to each other.. How he had been so concerned about her ankle when all she wanted him to do was say those three magical words to her.. What was with him and her ankle!! She ran her hand through his hair, wondering how she had not seen through his yearning.. Feeling that guilty feeling again she said, "Armaan.. I am sorry.. "

Armaan stopped trying to ease her sprained ankle as he heard her apologize again.. Her constant apologies were only adding to his exasperation.. "Riddhima stop it, will you..", he looked up at her with a frown..

"Not till you forgive me.. ", she replied, equally adamant..

"Riddhima stop irritating me yaar.. I don't understand why you're apologizing. Galti toh meri hai.. I am the one who's a chipku.. ", he finally got up, looking away from her..

"I am sorry.. ", she said again.. Not knowing what else she could say to him. She had brought it on herself..

Armaan however gave her a deadly glare and started to walk out.. He had given up on this girl now.. But he couldn't go far as she held his hand to stop him, "Armaan.. Enough already.. Kab tak baat nahi karoge.. ", she asked him, trying to make him look at her..

"Riddhima leave my hand.. ", he said, resisting her attempts to get him to talk to her..

But she had learnt well from him. Plus she was inherently stubborn anyway.. "Not till you talk to me.. "

"Riddhima please mera haath chodo.. ", he finally looked at her, glowering at her angrily.. He didn't want to misbehave but she was testing his patience..

"Armaan.. I am not letting you go till you listen to me.. And that's final.. "

"Riddhima tumhara.. " he had started to retort when he suddenly realized that they were standing quite a few feet from the bed where he had placed her earlier.. "Wait a minute.. What about your ankle.. ", he asked her, his temper rising at the realization that he had been fooled..

She bit her tongue, scrunching her nose a little at being caught.. She had completely forgotten that she was acting.. "What about my ankle?.. ", she asked defiantly anyway.. Like it was obvious that she would do such a thing to get his attention.. And anyway, now there was not point in pretending..

"I don't believe you Riddhima.. Stop playing such cheap tricks on me..", he shouted, pulling her hand out of her grip, unable to believe she was doing this to him..

"Kyun tumhe kya laga.. Nautanki sirf tumhe hi karni aati hai.. I've learnt it all from you Armaan.. ", she teased him, giggling a little at the fact that she had managed to fool him.. But this was the only way she could think of to stop him and get him closer..

Armaan wasn't amused at all.. "Its not funny Riddhima.. Do you know how worried I was.. "

"Just like I was when you went off without telling me..  "

He stopped in his tracks as he heard her.. Then turned to her.. "Riddhima tumne hi mujhse door rehne ke liye kaha tha..", he reminded her icily..

"Kaha tha.. Ok.. Gusse mein kaha tha Armaan..  Ab tumhe paas rehne ke liye keh rahi hoon.. ", she said shamelessly as she took hold of his hand again and started pulling him towards the couch..

"Riddhima if you think getting cute with me is going to melt me.. Then let me tell you its not working.. ", he told her angrily, resisting her attempts at pulling him..

"Well.. At least now you think I am cute.. Its working.. thoda thoda..", she said, putting her arms around his waist as she nuzzled in his neck..

"No its not.. ", he defied, pushing her away a little..

"Yes it is.. ", she countered.. And this time, she took hold of his t-shirt and pulled him with a jerk.. Before he knew what was happening, he was being pushed on the couch.. "Riddhima.. Yeh kya.. What are you doing.. Stop it.. ", he tried to stop her.. He knew her antics were melting him.. But his ego wasn't letting it go.. Anyhow her attempts were successful as she settled herself comfortably on his lap and hugged him tight.. "Armaan.. I am sorry.. "

He didn't reply to her.. Coz he knew it was going to be no use.. So he just decided to ignore her..

Riddhima pulled out with a pout as she didn't get any answer from him.. She knew he was melting now.. But he was purposely testing  her patience.. She'd have to use some new dialogues to break his resilience.. So she decided to go with.. "I love you.. "

But he just stared ahead without giving her any reaction.. "I missed you.. " she whispered, hugging him again and nuzzling his earlobe.. But Armaan was really really stubborn.. "Armaan.. Kucch toh kaho.. How can you stay angry with me for so long.. Tu mera baby hai na.. ", she asked him, almost teasingly, placing a light kiss on his earlobe..

"Tch.. Riddhima.. ", he frowned, trying to push her away, yet fighting a strong urge to smile as he felt her hands run through his hair..

"Armaan.. I am sorry.. Really.. I know I ruined your day.. Main kitni stupid hoon na.. Tum humesha mere baare mein sochte ho.. Aur mujhe tumhari hi koi fikar nahi hoti.. ", she spoke, hiding her face in his shoulder.. She really felt guilty of hurting him in the afternoon..

Armaan felt a pinch as he heard that.. He was stuck between defending himself and his love now.. "That's not true.. I know tum sabse zyaada meri hi fikar karti ho.. ", he said, though very reluctantly.. But she sounded really down.. And this was one of those things that made to his list of exceptions when he was angry..

Riddhima however, couldn't let him forgive her that easily.. So she apologized again.. "But I fought with you so much.. And overreacted without reason.. I am so sorry.. ", she said, hugging him tighter..

"I know.. But I troubled you so much Basket.. I would also have been this angry if I were in your place..", he couldn't help but console her as he leaned back comfortable on the couch, not trying to get away from her now, finally giving in..

But Riddhima cheekily replied to that, "But if I were in your place,  I wouldn't have given in so easily.. ", she winked at him and kissed him on his cheek..

"I know.. Experience hai mere paas.. ", he answered, finally giving into his smile.. It was true.. He couldn't possibly stay mad at her for longer than this..

"I love you.. ", she muttered, hiding herself in his chest again.. She didn't want to start that topic all over again.. She was indeed guilty of the way she behaved..

"I love you too.. ", he said softly, kissing her shoulder once as he  caressed her head softly while she shifted continuously in his hold, not finding her comfort zone.. "Armaan.. Hold me properly na.. ", she complained as she took his arms, one from where he was holding her arm and the other caressing her hair, and tried wrapping them around her.. Armaan chuckled as she did that, not helping her initially as he pretended to not understand what she wanted.. When her frown started turning into a scowl he suddenly pulled her tight into him, wrapping her in his embrace.. Riddhima was startled by this sudden act looked at him and saw him wink at her .. "Ab theek hai.. ", he asked her in a whisper, their lips less than an inch apart..

She blushed unwillingly at that and hid her face in his chest again, holding him tighter than she already was. "Hmm.. " was all she could say..

He nuzzled her neck, smiling as he did.. "I love you.."

She just kissed him on his chest through his t-shirt in response.. How she wished he was wearing his button down shirt right now.. She moved a little, trying to get closer to him, taking in his scent, feeling at bliss in his arms.. Like always, she wondered why she runs away from him in the first place..  Intoxicated by his being itself, she placed tender kisses on his neck, one of her hands, pulling his t-shirt from the shoulder so she could have more access to his skin.. But soon she realized that Armaan wasn't responding to any of her acts of affection.. Maybe he was still angry with her.. She pulled out with a pout to look at him and asked, "Abhi bhi mujhse naraaz ho?.. I am sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you Armaan.. And I really want to spend time with you.. I know I ruined the day for you.. But I promise, we'll come to Lonavla again tomorrow.. shaam ko.. Duty ke baad.. And we wont come here for even a minute.. Mera sara time sirf tumhare liye.. How does that sound.. "

"Doesn't sound like my Basket at all..", he teased, only to get a whack and an "Armaan!!..", in return..

"Accha sorry.. Awesome plan.. But this time sasurji se permission tum lena.. But seriously.. Main tumse naraaz nahi hoon Riddhima.. Stop feeling so guilty.. I know I was equally responsible for ruining the day..", he truthfully added, giving her a small peck on her forehead..

"Accha.. Toh yeh muh kyun latka ke rakha hai.. Kabse chance de rahi hoon.. Tum le hi nahi rahe.. ", she folded her arms across her front, a fake frown adoring her face and a genuine blush creeping up her cheeks along with that cheeky smile..

Armaan grinned at that comment of hers unfolding her hands from between them as he put them around his neck so he could pull her closer, saying.. "Oye hoye.. Basket.. I think I should fight with you more often.. I like this Basket better.. At least chance toh deti hai.. ", he winked at her, touching his forehead to hers and brushing the tip of her nose with his..

She moved away a little blushing at that retort of his.. "Enough haan Armaan.. Bohot ho gayi meri tareef.. I am sure you don't want to start another fight right away.. ", she asked, faking anger..

"Meri itni himmat kahan Riddhimaji.. Sorry.. ", he replied with a teasing grin only to make her smile.. "Toh tum theek se smile kyun nahi kar rahe Armaan.. I know when your eyes don't reflect that smile of yours.. Are you still mad at me.. Do you want to yell at me.. You want to tell me something.. ", she started with her long list of assumptions, hoping that he forgives her soon.. Though she knew somewhere that his lackluster smile had nothing to do with her..

And she was right in thinking that.. Coz there was something else that was troubling Armaan.. And he knew it was better he shared it with her before he goes crazy with her twenty thousand questions..  "No Riddhima.. I am not mad at you ok.. Its just that I am not feeling happy.. I just lost a patient.. And then I yelled at Raunak and Minnie.. I am so stupid.. Mera sara gussa un dono pe nikal diya.. I feel so rotten Basket.. How am I going to face them.. ", he was feeling really guilty.. Their hurt faces were not leaving his mind.. He was really repenting having lost his temper on them.. He wished he could take his words back..

Riddhima realized that and at once came to his defense.. "Don't worry Armaan.. Kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai.. Cant do much about your patient but pray for his family now..that's an occupational hazard..  Lekin Raunak and Minnie se tum maafi mang sakte ho na.. I m sure they'll forget it.. "

"What if they don't talk to me..", he asked her, holding her comforting hand to his face..

"Armaan.. Of course they'll talk to you.. And in fact tumne unhe daant ke na, kucch galat nahi kiya.. Subah se lad rahe the.. Kisi ki baat nahi maan rahe the.. Tum gussa hote ho toh sab sudhar jaate hai.. Look at me.. Main kitne fast sudhar gayi.. Haina.. ", she asked him, hoping he'll let go of it soon.. And she did succeed.. Coz he could help but smile at what she said.. Taking her in a hug again he said, "Basket.. You're so cute yaar.. I am not sure if I was right in yelling at them.. But you're right, I should just apologize.. And if things get out of hand.. Do chaar chocolates pakda dunga.. At least that is a sure shot way of getting them to forgive me..", he finally decided.. That was going to be his plan off action..

Riddhima just grinned at that, "So smart na Armaan.. Waise speaking of chocolates.. I was thinking.. Bahar jaane se pehle, I should give you your chocolate.. ", she spoke softly, almost a shy smile on her face, her head resting on his shoulder, her arms around his neck..

But Armaan was a little confused by that statement of hers.. Why would she want to give him chocolate.. "Chocolate?.. Mujhe chocolate nahi chahiye.. You know I don't like chocolates Basket.. Besides you already gave me that PSP yesterday.. ", he said, trying to look at her face..

Riddhima frowned a little, realizing that he had completely missed her point.. She looked at him with a scowl as she asked.. "Are you sure Armaan.. Tumhe sach mein nahi chahiye.."

Armaan raised his brows in alarm, wondering what was wrong with her.. "I am sure Basket.. God! What's wrong with you.. Its like you don't know me at all.."

Her frown deepened as she heard that.. But thought she should give it one last try.."Armaan.. Theek se soch lo.. There's this one particular brand of chocolate that's made just for you.. Manufacturing hi sirf tumhare liye hoti hai..", she faked a smile, trying to act all sweet while she was fuming at the confused look on his face.. "Really?..", he asked in genuine surprise.. How come he didn't know!.. And that was the last straw for Riddhima.. "Oh god!.. I give up.. I just give up.. You completely killed it Armaan.." she exclaimed trying to free herself from his hold..

"Killed what..", he asked her innocently.. But that hardly did anything to cool her building temper.. "Arrgh.. Nothing!.. Chalo sab wait kar rahe honge.. ", she said, getting up from his lap as she started towards the door..

Armaan quickly got up, replaying the conversation in his head, wondering what was it that he had missed.. "Basket why are you getting angry.. ", he asked her, stopping her by holding her hand..

"I am not getting angry Armaan.. But if you open that good for nothing mouth of yours again, I'll lose it.. Chalo.. ", she declared and started pulling him out of the room instead.. Was he really that slow!!

"But Basket.. At least tell me.. ", but she cut him off.. "Stop asking questions Armaan.. Tum aur tumhara stupid dimaag.. Oh sorry.. I forgot dimaag toh tumhare paas hai hi nahi.."

Now how could his dimaag not take offence to that declaration.. So it got to work, concentrating hard this time.. And just as they reached the door, the his tongue received the output, and his heart for some reason yelped in joy at that.. "I got it.. I understood.. I understood.. Basket I understood.. I understood.. ", he said excitedly as his slow brain finally figured it out.. And he wouldn't have solved the riddle of it weren't for his eyes, which had finally given into the temptation to look at her soft shimmery lips which were adoring a frown as she insulted him and his slow gray cells.. But he couldn't believe that she had been suggesting such a thing even after he had figured the conundrum.. His heart had certainly picked up speed.. He couldn't believe how stupid he was.. He had been dying for this kiss since morning.. And now when she was willingly giving it to him, he had the guts to annoy her..

And yes.. He had annoyed her.. Again.. Yes!.. "Really!.. Wow! How intelligent Armaan.. But you know what.. Too bad.. Tumne mere romance ka bharta bana diya.. Now I don't care.. You missed your chance.. I havent seen a bigger daft head than you.. Really! how did I ever fall in love with you.. ", she asked more to herself, shaking her head in defeat, opening the door as she rotated the latch.. But Armaan quickly pulled her hand off the latch and pushed the door shut behind her, trapping her against the door.. He wasn't fool enough to let go of this opportunity now. "Please Basket.. Tum theek se bata ti nahi ho toh main kya karun.. Tumhare expressions hi galat hain.. You need to work on your seductive expressions.. Samajh mein nahi aata tum seduce kar rahi ho ya daant rahi ho.. ", he defended himself and his lack of perspective.. But that didn't really allay her agitation.. "Haaw!.. You think I lack seductive expressions!.. I'll.. I'll.. Fine.. You show me how its done..", she stammered, blushing profusely at what she said.. She didn't know how else to defend herself..

And Armaan took advantage of that at once as he leaned into her, whispering against her lips.. "The pleasure's all mine Basket.. Trust me.. ", he winked at her making her look away..

"Armaan..", she shied away, trying to escape him, making the slip from right under his nose.. But he caught her in good time and pulled her to him, his back rested against the door now, and his love in his arms..

"See I don't like to waste time with the theory bit.. So lets just start with the practical..", he shamelessly muttered against her ear, as she turned from pink to crimson..

"Armaan.. Shut up.. ", she said, pulling out to look at him..

But he pulled her in clasping her tight around her waist and brushed his lips with hers once, "yes mam!",  he naughtily added in a husky voice before gently placing his lips on hers.. But before she could start responding, he moved to her cheek, tracing her jaw with his kisses and ending his trail at her earlobe as he nibbled it gently.. Her hand slowly went into his hair, directing his face to her lips as she tried to make contact with his.. But he was taking his classes at teaching her how to be seductive too seriously and didn't give her access to what she wanted most.. Going down to her neck, he rubbed his lips sensuously against her skin, making her shiver in his hold.. Her eyes shut tight, feeling that inexplicable feeling of being high.. Yeah he could do that to her.. And only she knew how dangerous it was.. Coz she knew, any moment now, she was going to lose her head.. She clutched his hair tight, in passion and in apprehension as she felt his lips caress her skin from one shoulder to the other across her collar bone.. "Armaan..", she whispered unknowingly when she felt his hands on her bare waist under her tank, caressing it sensually, provoking her to respond.. To love him the way he loved her.. And he surely got what he wanted as her hands went down his back, tracing each contour before coming up his front.. But this time she had slipped them under his t-shirt.. And her touch on his skin had the same old effect on him.. All his seducing tips and tactics went out the window the moment her lips found his earlobe, kissing it gently, whispering "I love you so much.." against it.. Without wasting another second, he took her in a kiss.. And before she understood what was happening, she was kissing him back as he kissed her hungrily, savoring that one moment that she had made him wait for, for so long, conveying his love for her through that passionate kiss.. His hands went into her hair, clutching them tight as he lost control of his actions, pulling her closer in his ardor, not wanting to let her go ever.. Her nails dug into his skin, marking him in her passion.. The way his lips moved against hers was so heavenly, that she had stopped breathing completely.. She didn't want to breathe.. Just stay like that forever.. While she had been engrossed in the kiss, Armaan's hands moved off their own accord down her back as they caressed her hips.. He had really lost count of what he was doing coz, he didn't realize, and nor did she, when he slipped his hands in the back pockets of her denims and pulled her closer to him.. It was amazing as to how that was possible.. But then for him, however  close he got to her, she always seemed far.. Riddhima however, felt a jolt of electricity pass through somewhere in her body.. She didn't really know where.. That move of his was new, and her surge of passion so high, that in her fervor, she bit his lower lip while they were still involved in that passionate lip lock.. "Oww.. ", he exclaimed as he tasted the blood that had started to ooze out, his breathe fast and short, staring only at her lips that he still didn't want  to let go..

"Crap.. Sorry.. I am so sorry Armaan.. You ok.. ", she asked breathing heavily herself, as she tried to wipe the small speck of blood that had oozed on to his lip.. But he just stared at her passionately, ignoring whatever she was doing.. He winced as the cut stung where she touched it.. "I m so sorry.. ", she had started, but she couldn't complete her apology as he claimed her lips without warning, determined to complete what he had started.. She felt herself being turned roughly as he held her against the door now, kissing her crazy, almost in revenge for what she had done.. But she didn't mind it in the least.. It was the sweetest revenge ever.. And they continued kissing each other, giving into those desires that had been stifled in the past few days, loving each other like they never had before.. They probably had.. But like every time.. It was a new experience anyway..

They stood in each others' embrace, still panting, cursing whoever designed the human body and its necessity  to breathe.. Armaan nuzzled her neck, breathing heavily, leaning against her as she leaned against the door.. Her hands still up his shirt, caressing his back as she tried to catch her breath.. Their hearts were beating at full speed, unable to bear the passion that was running through their bodies.. Armaan had just one word for it, "Wow!", he exclaimed, placing a kiss on her neck as he caressed her waist under her shirt.. A dazed Riddhima was brought out of her world by that exclamation of his and soon enough her cheeks had flooded with color.. As the realization of what had just happened dawned on her, she quickly took her hands out of his shirt and tried to get him away from her.. Her heart had picked up speed again and this time she was sure it would stop if Armaan didn't move away from her.. But Armaan was still lost in that moment.. In that passion.. He didn't let go of her.. Just pulled out a little to look at her, his breathing eased now.. "That was awesome.." he said making Riddhima blush more than she already was, her beautiful smile breaking on to her face.. "Armaan..", she said shyly, averting her gaze from his eyes that still reflected the passion that she had just experienced a few minutes back.. Why did he have to say all that goes on in his crazy head! 

Armaan sensed her embarrassment and grinned.. "I love you Riddhima.. ", he declared, setting her heart aflutter as he placed a small kiss on her shoulder..  He wanted to say so much more.. All that he felt.. But words were just not enough when it came to his feelings about her.. And one look in her eyes told him, that he didn't need those words.. She knew what he meant when he said that.. And he knew that she felt the same about him.. But right now, she was distracted by something else, "Armaan.. We should go out.. Party.. ", she stammered, feeling all hot under his gaze and in his hold..

And her stomach churned in excitement as well as apprehension as she saw him shake his head in a no.. "I want more Riddhima..", he whispered, joining their clammy foreheads together..

She closed her eyes as she felt his breath on her lips.. She knew she wanted exactly what he did.. Something was different today.. His passion was so intense, she just wanted it to go on forever.. But impossibility of it all was hard to ignore.. It was taking over her mind the longer he held her hostage under his spell..  But she didn't have the heart to protest.. Opening her eyes, she stared back into those love filled eyes, taking in every emotion that they displayed, and slowly caressed his face with one hand.. He turned to kiss her hand and then directed it around his neck, leaning in again.. She closed her eyes once more anticipating his lips.. But before he could do that obviously a devil-sent Nikki knocked hard on the door, "Armaan.. Riddhima.. We know you guys are in there.. And we know exactly what you are doing.. And as much as I don't want to disturb you, Naani and bua are looking for the two of you.. Party kab ki shuru ho gayi hai.. Come out fast.. ", she said all that in one breath and stormed away..

Armaan, who had let go off Riddhima as they listened to Nikki from across the door, leaned in as soon as he realized she had walked off.. "Well.. I guess we have time for one small little kiss.."

Nikki's warning however had freed Riddhima from Armaan's spell and she was back to her old self as she pushed him part lightly, "Stop being so greedy Armaan.. Naani and bua are looking for us.. Hum unhe kya kahenge.. What if they ask us.. "

"But Basket.. Small one.. Chota sa.. Please..", he started leaning in again..

"Armaan.. Fine you answer naani then.. ", she frowned, crossing her arms across her front..

"Tch.. You're such a Hitler Basket.. Abhi abhi sorry kaha. And now you're pushing me away again..", he retorted angrily.. Riddhima, alarmed by his outburst, didn't know what to say.. "Armaan.. I am sorry.. But.. You know I care about you na.. Lekin.. We have to go out.. I mean.. Tumhe bhi toh Raunak and Minnie se baat karni hai.. ", she stammered, trying to make some sense.. It was true that he had caught her in her own words.. But obviously they had to go out some time.. They couldn't stay locked up here forever..

Armaan realized she was really all worked up about his comment and grinned his naughty smile as he said,  "Basket.. Don't get so serious.. I was kidding.. Nautanki sirf tumhe hi aati hai kya.. I am the master of that art.. ", he proudly claimed..

Riddhima smiled when she heard him.. "Yeah yeah.. You're the master of all such underhand arts .. But fir bhi.. You have to know.. That I love you.. ",  even if he was joking she needed to tell this to him..

But Armaan really didn't need any confirmation.. "I know Basket.. ", he told her freeing her of his hold as he fixed his hair, hoping his Basket hadn't ruffled it too much.. Riddhima smiled at her cute fiance, helping him out with his hair as she said, "Even then Armaan.. Its nice to remind you sometimes.. That you're not the only one who needs me.. I love you.. And even if I keep irritating you like I did today.. I need you.. ", she honestly told him, caressing his cheek lovingly.. He looked back into her eyes lovingly and kissing the back of her hand asked her seriously, "And what about my sperm?.."

Riddhima's smile turned into a scowl as soon as those words made sense to her.. He had to get gross with her didn't he! Armaan burst out laughing at the change in her expression when she heard his witty reference to the argument that had caused all their problems anyway..

"Eww.. Armaan!! .. Tum nahi sudhroge na.. Shuru ho gaya tumhara.. Gross.. You're so sick man.. ", she chased him around the room, trying to beat him up.. But he found the door before she could get him.. "Accha.. I have to go out now.. Raunak aur Minnie se maafi mangni hai.. Bye basket!!" and he ran out of there, leaving her fuming to herself..

The Christmas party was a hit with the kids.. Atul's Santa act had really set the mood for the party.. And all of them were enjoying themselves.. All, except Raunak and Minnie, who were sulking in some corner of the hall, upset that Armaan was upset with them.. Armaan felt really guilty as he saw them sitting so quietly while their friends made so much noise.. He went over and apologize to them at once and realized that the one good thing that his scolding had done was that Raunak was consoling Minnie while she cried coz of his rude behavior.. But he felt horrible for making her cry.. Raunak forgave him without thinking twice.. But his girlfriend grilled him till he got down on his knees and begged her to forgive him.. Finally she agreed only if he'd play hide and seek with her.. So everybody was roped in to play hide and seek.. After finishing with the game, the children became engrossed in opening the gifts that Santa Atul had gifted them.. Minnie had thrown another tantrum when she realized that Raunak had got two gifts, for Christmas and his birthday.. So Armaan had to drive her to an ice cream parlor to make up for it.. Apart from that, the gang had ganged up against Armaan and Riddhima now, teasing them about how Riddhima's ankle seemed fine now, and Armaan's swollen and cut lip looked like he was a victim of domestic violence, "Armaan.. You've got to speak up man.. Shaadi ke pehle yeh haal hai toh shaadi ke baad pata nahi aur kitna torture karegi tujhe.. ", Rahul had seriously warned him and both of them had burst into raucous laughter, only to be shut up by Riddhima's angry glare.. "Rahul. Shut up.. Sharam nahi aati aise cheap baaten karte hue..", he had pretended to reprimand him and followed his Basket around the rest of the while to convince her that he wasn't involved in any of the teasing.. Riddhima had just enjoyed making him run around her as usual as had her girl gang.. And that had lead to another argument between the two warring parties fuelling another battle of the sexes all the way into the night.. And surprisingly or not,  Armaan and Riddhima were at the frontline of this battle, almost leading their sides on.. Who'd say they were not ready to leave each others' side a couple of hours ago..

Kisi bohot hi mahan insaan ne kaha hai, 'Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus'.. All they had to do now was  to figure out that common ground where they could co-exist.. Was WW3 ever going to end?.. I don't think so!!..

Mere Dil Vich Hum Tum - Hum Tum OST

Hangin with the girls in the weekend
Tryin to have a laugh and a good time
Why you callin me and stressing

Kyon ke tenu pyaar karna

When you're with your boys and you're out
You don't wanna know me that's right
Now you're sayin let's talk about
What's happenin with you and I

Mundeya ne khate hoke baar jaana
Kudiya ne khate bheke galla karniya

That is just the way it goes

Teri meri kidda banani
Mere dil vich hai hum tum
Can't live with or without hum tum
What do we do about hum tum

Saara din ohi galla
Jad main tere kol na hovaan
Kithe kide naal si tu ve

Maybe I'm in love with you

Je tu mainu pyaar hai karti
Pehla tu kyoon nahin dassiya
Ae ve mere naal hai laddi
Aa mere paas aa jaa na

Mundeya ne khate hoke baar jaana
Kudiya ne khate bheke galla karniya

That is just the way it goes

Teri meri kidda banani
Can't live with or without hum tum
What do we do about hum tum!!

Edited by zephyrr - 13 years ago
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Rachna πŸ€—

Yayyyyyyyyy! !
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³... CONGRATS ...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
for the 8th thread ... !!
lots more to come...  πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by coolvini4u - 13 years ago
m-g19 thumbnail

πŸ₯³πŸ‘congrats 4 new thread πŸ‘πŸ₯³

πŸ‘congrats 4 new threadπŸ‘

πŸ₯³πŸ‘congrats 4 new threadπŸ₯³πŸ‘

jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congratz on the 8th thread Rachna! πŸ€—
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for the 8th thread πŸ₯³ totally deserve it πŸ‘

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
AmritaReddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
falcon.star thumbnail
amazingly written,,, wat an absolute wonderful piece of work ...

i loved every n each bit of the update 

esp the last bit their extremely HOt and passionate kissing scene.... WOW just like armaaan WOW...... πŸ˜ƒ

loved it .....  thanku for an lovely update ..... 

Thanku

Love ya 

Taliah πŸ˜³
Edited by Tia_0810 - 13 years ago
Anokhee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
Way to GO Girl!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

It's been an amazing journey for readers like us and obviously for you too!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

ALL THE BEST for this one!!πŸ˜ƒ