ria_1989 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i really worry if rukmi iz ever going 2 get justice or de show will end with every1 cursing nd scolding rukmi.Even 2day rukmi doesnt have ashu's support which she had earlier😭.god knows whether ranveer's luv nd care 4 her is going 2 remain asusual when he get backs his memory😲
i just wonder if ever those loads of conspiracies b revealed or not🥱
god knows what will happen 2 dis show .
i m just loosing my interest in it🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think the creatives are planning for that. Till this date the letter written by Rukmi to Ranveer was changed by Dhapu hasn't come out. How come everyone including Rasal forgot Rukmi is first wife and also legally wedded wife.  Before finding Ranveer Rasal talks and thinks highly of getting the rights back to Rukmi. then how come she got brainwashed easily.

The story is going to be nowhere i guess.
ria_1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucia

I don't think the creatives are planning for that. Till this date the letter written by Rukmi to Ranveer was changed by Dhapu hasn't come out. How come everyone including Rasal forgot Rukmi is first wife and also legally wedded wife.  Before finding Ranveer Rasal talks and thinks highly of getting the rights back to Rukmi. then how come she got brainwashed easily.

The story is going to be nowhere i guess.

yes u r rite lucia rasal has changed a lot .she came 2 haveli wid de intention 2 give rukmi justice bt now she is ready 2 snatch away ranveer's luv 4 rukmi
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When she herself dosn't want justice then how can anyone else help her out... I just want her to get out of everybody's life so that this taunts game gets over...

She doesn't have any self-respect, so she can go and bury herself anywhere and no one will even care alse just like earlier when she was staying in Mutth (no one bothered then and no one will bother now). She is just good enough to make everybody's life a LIVING HELL !!
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She will NEVER get justice.....

This woman is basically doormat and a living statue that has no feeling...she is breathing in her dead body...She herself do not want any justice...she just loves being slap by everyone...

I hope she will leave the hell hole if she has even a inch of self respect for herself... I don't know where is the story heading too....

Sorry not to be rude but this show makes me sick