Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒ that thread was created weeks ago........DID Doubles has averaged a 3.6 rating every week since that week which is way ahead of DID 2 ratings which averaged around a 2.7 in those weeks.......πŸ˜ƒ

Oh seriously? Link post karo na.
What a shame it is yet to touch the 4 mark.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Let us know when u guys are done and we can post πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihirism

Let us know when u guys are done and we can post πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ arey Mihirbha kud pado prabhu ka naam leke........achai ka jamana nahin hein bhai, Kal yug mein puchte nahin, sidha kud padte hein bhai.........πŸ˜ƒ
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒ arey Mihirbha kud pado prabhu ka naam leke........achai ka jamana nahin hein bhai, Kal yug mein puchte nahin, sidha kud padte hein bhai.........πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u ji πŸ˜†

chalo i'll start off with saying....Dharmesh sir rocks πŸ˜› 
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Thank u ji πŸ˜†

chalo I'll start off with agreeing with you...........Tongue
hindu4lyf thumbnail

Thank u ji πŸ˜†

Mihir you posted this in the wrong thread. You were supposed to post it in the sarcasm wala thread.πŸ˜›jk
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Mihir you posted this in the wrong thread. You were supposed to post it in the sarcasm wala thread.πŸ˜›jk

Good try Dia ji πŸ˜† 
sarcasm waale mein toh Shakti ka naam jaata hain...that she totally deserved to win πŸ‘(me also j/k) πŸ˜³
hindu4lyf thumbnail

Good try Dia ji πŸ˜† 
sarcasm waale mein toh Shakti ka naam jaata hain...that she totally deserved to win πŸ‘(me also j/k) πŸ˜³

Eeks. No-one calls me ji! lol I really am not that old at all Mihir!πŸ˜›
Winning/losing isn't a big thing in India because neither decide your future. The system here is very different. When we have singing competitions like X Factor then the winner consistently has had a #1 hit on the official charts over the last 5 years at least. Just look at Leona Lewis. #1 hit in more than 30 countries after winning X Factor. Compare that to Sourabhee and Prashant Tamang who forget about other countries, haven't been able to produce a single hit song in their own country.πŸ˜†Reality shows in India are a massive joke to say the least so winning/losing doesn't mean a thing.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Eeks. No-one calls me ji! lol I really am not that old at all Mihir!πŸ˜›
Winning/losing isn't a big thing in India because neither decide your future. The system here is very different. When we have singing competitions like X Factor then the winner consistently has had a #1 hit on the official charts over the last 5 years at least. Just look at Leona Lewis. #1 hit in more than 30 countries after winning X Factor. Compare that to Sourabhee and Prashant Tamang who forget about other countries, haven't been able to produce a single hit song in their own country.πŸ˜†Reality shows in India are a massive joke to say the least so winning/losing doesn't mean a thing.

Heheh I even call Chinnu jee, i have this habit because sometimes, if im little rude or mean, this "ji" covers up for it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And well you're right(PS: I love "I Got U" by Leona Lewis" πŸ˜³)
I wouldn't say they are a joke in India because these shows are the claim to fame for all these contestants(and sometimes even for judges) πŸ˜‰ 
akanna thumbnail
H4L, so good to see ya back!!! πŸ€—

I wonder why Dada calls Jay "sampoorna vikas"?? He hasnt met the real "apoorna vikas"!!! LOL... He will sure move the title then!!! πŸ˜†