Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Arrey 7 pages were remaining, why the hurry

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
only 5 pages remaining now........ but anyways, let's finish general discussion 3 first.......
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Found an old article about Vivek. Gives us some idea about his background, family etc.

We don't have enough info on Vivek....if we manage to get a few more articles, maybe we can think of a thread like we have for Aditya sir and Daya sir.

Another hero enters CID
Published: Friday, Sep 15, 2006, 19:28 IST

A topper in academics, Vivek Mashru's parents never imagined that he had other plans in mind. This 22-year-old commerce graduate from Bangalore is equally sincere on becoming an actor. And, being the winner of 'CID Operation Talaash' (Sony) gets him closer to his dream.

There has been no looking back since he acted in the film 'Morning Raga'. Vivek says, "My journey started with beginner's luck." Then he was seen in television serials like 'Aankhen' (DD1), 'Akkad Bakkad'' (Star).

He was also a part of 'Bombay Talking'(Zee Caf) and is now a part of a new serial 'Major Barrister' (DD).

Last two years have seen him honing his acting skills under Kishore Namit Kapoor andMahesh Dattani.

Winning the contest came as a surprise to him. "I owe it to my mom, dad and brother. My mom is my lucky charm, she is the one who told me to audition for Mahesh Dattani's movie 'Morning Raga' and she pursued me to participate in 'CID Talaash'," says Vivek.

Ask him who is his favourite among the entire cast of CID and he very diplomatically declare that it is team work. Prod him a little further and he replies with a smile "ACP Pradyuman" (Shivaji Satam).

He continues, "He is one of the senior most actor and extremely talented. I interacted with him and though I was a bit nervous he made me feel very comfortable. I am looking forward to learn a lot from him." Vivek will appear in the show at the end of the month.

Source:

(And yeah....he has that studious 'topper' looks. I guessed it even before I read this article 😆)
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice cap....ACP looks great in t shirt 😎
Chiinnu thumbnail
About Daya fans...they are more happy doing chit chat on the FC, I suppose. Some of them become Dazzlers and Rockerz by chatting there. (No offence to anyone)

(cannot quote since the topic is closed.)

feeling sad to hear this again. but dont worry, FC is freezed as well, so no worry of chatting and turning rockerz or dazzler soon.

I dont think the FC makes Daya discussions week here. It is because there is nothing to discuss. we dont have a rerun thread active here.

I am waiting for an intelligent discusssion to happen.

visrom thumbnail
Chinnu.....why do you want to dig out old posts and again create a tension-filled atmosphere? That issue was closed long back.

Let's move on.
Chiinnu thumbnail
congrats HD for becoming dazzler.👏
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice cap Vis !! ACP sir looks indeed very good !!!

Well you know I personally feel we have a separate thread for Adi sir and Daya sir but was thinking if we could have one for Satam Sir too ... I mean he's the most experienced and senior most actor of the crew !! He has so many films to his credit !! I feel we should have one for him !!! and that'll help me post my Uttarayan Update as well in a particular thread which according to me personally is by far the best film of Satam sir I've seen 😛
visrom thumbnail
Pls open a thread and post all possible articles and details you can find. But I just checked Rajshri...they have removed Satam sir's Jeena Isi Ka Naam interview as well. 😡

Bhav, did you read Vivek's article?
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago