RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys... I saw alot of people are mad or confused why r they showing dilnaaz soo dumb!!! I am alsoo really mad !!! But I was watching a interview of dilkush and she said that "my character dilnaaz is the youngest of them all" maybe that's why... I know it doesn't really answer the question but maybe they r tryin to show but seriesly she was saying suraag means hole!!! LolzZ NOW THATs just too much!!! I don't know why but just wanted to share because alot people don't know dilnaaz is the youngest.... idk..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Well she might be youngest of them all but she is not 10πŸ˜† I mean she said Suraag means hole??πŸ€“ I mean seriously you cant be tht dumb

I dont knw whats going through creatives head abt Dilnaaz but hope they dont make her too dumbπŸ˜†
RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welll yeah even 10 year old knows suraag means hole!!!
Lol... I hope from next episode they show her mOre involved and smarter!!!
Lol... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Yea i agree hopefully on the next episode they will change Dilnaaz and make her a little more smarter😳
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
I too agree wid both of u... 😳 I know she is cute but me too dont like her dumb behaviour to this extent!!! πŸ€” If they had shown her like this from epi 1, we wouldnt have felt it out of place!! 
N moreover, it doesnt go wid her personality as well!! i mean come on d one who is into guns n all that cant be a dumb!!!  She needs to be super smart!! πŸ˜›
I havent seen last saturday episode, but yeah i dont like da way they r portraying Dilnaaz now!! πŸ˜•
Edited by Charu21 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

I too agree wid both of u... 😳 I know she is cute but me too dont like her dumb behaviour to this extent!!! πŸ€” If they had shown her like this from epi 1, we wouldnt have felt it out of place!! 

N moreover, it doesnt go wid her personality as well!! i mean come on d one who is into guns n all that cant be a dumb!!!  She needs to be super smart!! πŸ˜›
I havent seen last saturday episode, but yeah i dont like da way they r portraying Dilnaaz now!! πŸ˜•

I knw right... In episode 1 they showed a totally different side of her... But since last week they took a 360 degree turn and made her so dumb😳 and i agree with you that it doesnt suit her personality at all i mean someone who is crazy abt guns are supposed to be smartπŸ€“ I dont knw what happened to Dilnaaz... I hope on the next episode they DONT say she lost interest in gunsπŸ˜†
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
hahaha Vidz!!! πŸ€£ lost interest in guns!! lol!!! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Charu21

hahaha Vidz!!! πŸ€£ lost interest in guns!! lol!!! πŸ˜†

LOL u never knwπŸ˜† anything can happenπŸ˜† 
Dilkhush thumbnail
Hey Guys its Dil here
its soo sweet u guys hav been discussing this in length and its very sweet.
surely wil keep it in mind ur comments...
God bless u guys
Lots of Love DIL
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dilkhush

Hey Guys its Dil here

its soo sweet u guys hav been discussing this in length and its very sweet.
surely wil keep it in mind ur comments...
God bless u guys
Lots of Love DIL

hiiii wooow...plzz post comments here..i really like you Dil..u joined india-forums in 2007πŸ˜•??
Edited by Lavarnia - 13 years ago