blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rv refuses to sit for the Puja. deep twists it around, ensures that Rv breaks his fast by drinking water and suggests that Rv gets Rasal to do the puja directly without anyone's help. Rv sings the praise of Rukmi- how she is so concerned about Rasal and her wellbeing. 

Rv goes to Rukmi and tells her that he will not do the havan, rasal will do it herself. Rukmi tries to change his mind, but he is determined. 

The entire family is with the priest wondering how Rv got to know the main reason for the puja. Priest tries to say it was Cc but Cc immediately changes the topic and gets them to focus on what needs to be done next. 

Rv and Rukmi come and Rv tells his grandma that Rasal can do the puja herself. Priest tells her to pray for her dead husband and do the puja- Rasal refuses and runs away. Rv goes to his room when Kamal gives one big slap to Rukmi for creating this problem.

Rasal is doing her sad crying in her room with everyone there to console her (frankly she is spoilt and needs a good thrashing!). More same dialogue by all the women hating Rukmi.

Grandma is in the Puja room praying to the Divine Mother asking her to take care of Rasal and her baby. Rukmi comes there and gets another verbal abuse from grandma. She tells her how she is cheating Rv too. 

Rv's uncle tells Rukmi's dad to make Rukmi understand and ensure that rasal is protected. Rukmi brings food for Rv and Kamal tells her to give her the food. she abuses her again and then takes food for Rv. Rv is surprised and eats from her hands. He asks her about Rasal and she tells him how he and Rasal were great friends. He asks his name and if she loved him. Kamal says that Rasal loves him even now. He asks her when and how her husband died. She remains silent and finally tells him that maybe he passed away 6 months back.

Ashu comes with the reports and says that this is Rasal's second pregnancy and the 1st one was a miscarriage and they need to be extra careful. Immediately Cc gives her 2 cents worth about how that would be impossible with rukmi around. Rukmi overhearing this leaves the doorway. Ashu leaves to check on Rasal. Rv and his mom come and everyone shares the good news about rasal being out of danger. All leave to thank God leaving Rv behind. He reads the report to see that she is 3 months pregnant and is shocked!

Precap: He asks the family how she can be 3 months pregnant when her husband has been dead for 6!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ttthhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

Rukmi  must loved being doormat all her life....I for once thought CV had changed their storyline but no...they love making Rukmi's life miserable....

I don't watch the show anymore  but read the written updates every now and then...Just by reading it, I feel emotionally drained out...I wonder I may pass out if I watch it
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah- if not for my commitment to ziddiladki i would hate to watch this dumb show and write an update.