GOTW/DOTW- Sign Up Sheet (March) EDITED Check*pg4

Posted: 13 years ago
Guys here is the sign up sheet for Game Of The Week and Discussion Of the Week for March😳 Please sign up😳

GOTW

March

3rd- neeme

10th- taman07

17th- luv_cid_shreya

24th-  shwetha85

DOTW

March

10th- luv_cid_shreya

17th- shwetha85

31st- taman07

Vidya
On behalf of
KS Dev Team
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
I can do GOTW and DOTW for 17th and 24th March. I can also DOTW for 10th March.

Originally posted by: luv_cid_shreya

I can do GOTW and DOTW for 17th and 24th March. I can also DOTW for 10th March.

Thanx a lot Sri for signing up😳 For now im just signing u up for 1 thing in each category... If no one else signs up then i will add ur name😃
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey i can do any weeks yaar 

Originally posted by: taman07

hey i can do any weeks yaar 

Im putting you as 31st March DOTW and 3rd March DOTW if you dont mind😳
.ayesha. thumbnail
sure yaar 
  will do yaar 
  can u somehow make one week differences yaar like 24 an 31st , i don't mind yaar 

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Vidya
I think I have come to the party a bit late but I have a concern as a member of the forum which I wish to share that every member should get an equal opportunity to be active on the forum. I do not blame luv_cid_shreya for signing up for multiple days for DOTW and GOTW but other should also get a chance as they did get a chance to express in the last month's DOTW/GOTW but myself and many more are still to get any chance to mingle around and present something to the forum. Please my genuine request for next time would be to give everyone an equal chance to present and to be active on the forum.
PS:
luv_cid_shreya I have nothing against you just thought of letting you all know what I felt. Vidya let me know if I spoke anything wrong. Thanks

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Hi Vidya
I think I have come to the party a bit late but I have a concern as a member of the forum which I wish to share that every member should get an equal opportunity to be active on the forum. I do not blame luv_cid_shreya for signing up for multiple days for DOTW and GOTW but other should also get a chance as they did get a chance to express in the last month's DOTW/GOTW but myself and many more are still to get any chance to mingle around and present something to the forum. Please my genuine request for next time would be to give everyone an equal chance to present and to be active on the forum.
PS:
luv_cid_shreya I have nothing against you just thought of letting you all know what I felt. Vidya let me know if I spoke anything wrong. Thanks

Yea i was aware of tht but then thought tht there is barely some people active here so these r pretty much the only people who signs up and participates
Since you came up with this concern i decided tht i will just sign up these members for just one day for now and if no one else signs up for the other days then i will ask these members to back-up😳
Now you all have a chance to sign up so go ahead😳

Originally posted by: taman07

sure yaar 

will do yaar 
  can u somehow make one week differences yaar like 24 an 31st , i don't mind yaar 

For now i have just signed you up for 24th March.... If no one else signs up for tht particular date then yea you can sign up😳
.ayesha. thumbnail
sign me for 10th GOTW yaar