TOI: Pankaj Dheer to enter Papad Pol

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Pankaj Dheer to enter Papad Pole

TNN, Mar 2, 2011, 12.00am IST

Papad Pol" is soon going to land into trouble which will be caused by none other than Pankaj Dheer . 

Dheer will enter the show as a shrewd, ruthless and mean businessman along with his son Dev played by Amit Varma. Dheer is eyeing the land of Papad Pol residents and wants to gift the same to his daughter-in-law. But there is a way to save the soil and to it, the residents of Papad Pol will have to win the match against Dheer's son, a track that will remind us of "Lagaan". "I play a ruthless businessman but considering the fact that "Papad Pol" is a comedy, my character will have some commic elements," says Dheer. 

Probably this would have been the easiest role to essay for Dheer as apart from being a cricket buff, he has played cricket too. He was coached by cricketer Salim Durani and has played the sport for his school cricket team. "Like any other Indian, cricket is my religion and Sachin is God. I am following the World Cup religiously", he states. 

Well, passion can make things happen despite one's erratic schedule. There is an upcoming cricket sequence in the show from March 3 onwards. 

Read more: Pankaj Dheer to enter Papad Pole - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Pankaj-Dheer-to-enter-Papad-Pole/articleshow/7601898.cms#ixzz1FNJHIiyN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wasz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thnx 4 d sharing.

looking forward for his entry.
angel_smilz thumbnail