feel sorry for both angad and kripa

they did mad up but wonder how will they convince arjun

pleaseee conitnue soon

love ya

mittal
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey the last three Parts were amazing..such a twist.. awsome..continue soon..

Thanks for the pm..
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for pm di
great update di
very sad and emotional part

vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rihanna4all

oh my god... you changed the complete atmosphere..

btw I loved Arjun... he reacted pretty well... three cheers for his reaction !!
Kripa forgave Angad pretty soon... so it was well covered by Arjun ðŸ˜Š

Thanks Rihanna,
     Kripa knows the situation and understands what Angad went through...Further, it takes lots more guts to admit in front of her parents, before he seeked forgiveness from her, so she knows in her heart that he was a goodman...!! While Arjun being a brother and that too a small one, is angry that Angad had hurt his sis...!!
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

awesome part glad to see angad admit his mistake but its wrong every one punishing him i am feeling bad for angad di I know he did wrong but he admit arjun he react with out knowing all truth angad dint hurt Kripa perporsly kripa and her mom dad forgive him nice I hope marriege won't stop I don't like avantika word angad kripa ke layak nahi just one mistake and they go this much far this hurt me also I   Am crying with angad . Update soon di hope next part not sad one

Thanks Monu...
Yeah Monu, Angad realizes his mistake, but Arjun doesn't understands all of it...He is only aware of the physical hurt, his sis had gone through...So, lets see, how everyone tackles the situation and how the family supports eachother during crisis time...!!
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: nine2

OMG...this was awesome update...glad to see angad realizing his mistake...n repenting...i felt kripa forgave him too quickly,...bt i guess that's how love is... and then angad's family's reaction was understandable..bt they shld understand angad's state of mind as well...n liked how kripa's parents forgave angad...and at last arjun..i have no words for his reaction...i can see that he is a bit over reacting...bt then again from brother's point of view and the analogy about his frnd's dad..that he used...n to protect kripa from all the danger, even if it's angad, his behavior is justified...i think in this situation..kripa should make him understand..the difference in situation b/w his frnd and her..and how angad didnt mean to do any of it...and also that bc angad repents his mistake, he came to tell the truth and ask forgiveness from her family..n great job for writing this very wonderfully...plz continue soon n thanks for the pm! :)

Thanks nine2

Kids this age have half knowledge...They well don't understand full facts...They see and react as the situaation comes, without thinking, just like Angad reacted...Angad was big enough to think before talking, but kids don't have that ability...It is up to parents to teach them the difference between good and bad...Lets see if they can do it...!!
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

part 30
OMG the situation and atmosphere has completely changed...sigh only if Angad had controlled his anger and doings and words...well now nothing can be taken back...but now everyone knows this...but truly said anger ruins everything...loved Arjun so much in this part...hes absolutely so good...poor Angad got the shock of his life...with the marriage nearing, the situation is getting too tensed...but with sort not with merriment...but like the way each person is supporting and also teaching the right things to the other in the family...such family members are not so common nowadays...Angad and Kripa are getting to learn life and knowing that just alone love is not everything in a relationship but also the responsibilities and how to handle things and also trusting and supporting each other at all times etc...cont soon dear...

Very much right Deepa, this is the thing I want to convey through this story...Love is not all merry go round trip...There are ups and downs, responsibilities, relationships, trust, and many such issues, one needs to learn in life along with Love...And as adults and good citizens, we need to initiate this qualities in our kids and future generations...Yeah,may be not many families are there like this, but if we think properly and read good things and give good knowledge and understanding to our future genrations, then we can definately see things changing...!!
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: JRia

continue soon dear

would love to know what happens next...
u have made me thinking about ur ff a lot now
the way u bought arjun's point of view stunned me
i mean how can such a small boy have such a horrifying experience
glad he bought his experience known to others
i'm sure kripa would make him understand the situation or probably surya or gayatri would

Thanks Ria...Yeah, Kids this age have lots going...They have half knowledge about many things, and don't understand everything...They try to analyze the situation on their own, even though they don't fully get what is going on...In US many kids go through this type of situations, and they are deeply affected...You know what, couple of days earlier, my son who is 7 said he ate chicken...We are vegs and my hubby was shocked...He said that now the chicken will grow in his tummy and my son was in tears for hours, thinking what if chicken really would grown in him...😆...The thing is kids are so innocent that they are think world is nothing but a fun place, until reality hits...!!
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_mittal

hey di great and awesome part

it was really sad too

feel sorry for both angad and kripa

they did mad up but wonder how will they convince arjun

pleaseee conitnue soon

love ya

mittal

Thanks Mittal...Lets see in future parts  how everything gets together...!!
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKForever

Hey the last three Parts were amazing..such a twist.. awsome..continue soon..

Thanks for the pm..

Thanks AK Forever...!!