03/01/2011: BLOWBACK for Sandhya, who LEAVES Pradhans

Poll

Will Neeraj go ahead w/ the wedding?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Neeraj enters Sandhya's room, and she does her best to cheer him up.  However, he completes every sentence of her w/ a clause 'w/o me', and forces Sandhya to repeat it.  Finally Sandhya does, and admits to him that she won't be able to live w/o him.  They hug, and this hug is noticed by Anjali's mom, Urmi, Sarika & GB.  Neeraj tells her that this is the one last opportunity to tell everyone that he can't go thru w/ this marriage, but Sandhya stops him. 😑  She tells him, within their earshot, that she was the one who had forced him to make them all happy by agreeing to this marriage, and orders him to leave.  Neeraj leaves, w/o being seen by them.

The 4 of them then go into Sandhya's room & confront her.  GB abuses her as a widow who's polluting the nuptual environment, while Urmi accuses her of hitching her sister to Neeraj on one hand, and on the other, trying to break it.  Sarika warns her against calling her bari ma.  Anjali's mom accuses her of sending Reena to her to sabotage things.  Sandhya does her best to protest her innocence, but the 4 of them will have none of it πŸ‘ At the end, they all give Sandhya an ultimatum to leave tomorrow morning.

Later, arrangements for the rituals are on, and Neeraj comes in, looking like a zombie.  Baa and Reena step out for a puja, and Reena tells her that she'll go and fetch Sandhya.  Baa is angry @ Krishna for testing such a true jodi.  If they were to be separated, why were they tied in love?  Reena comes to her and tells her that Sandhya is not in her room, and Baa tells her that Sarika, Urmi & GB had asked her to leave, fearing that if she stayed, Neeraj wouldn't marry Anjali.  They have no idea that the only reason Neeraj is marrying Anjali is b'cos of Sandhya.  Baa then asks Reena about the letter, and Reena tells her that Sandhya wrote it so that Neeraj doesn't refuse to marry when he doesn't see her @ the wedding.  They go to give it to Neeraj.

Sandhya is in a taxi out on her way out, while Neeraj reads her letter.  In the letter, Sandhya admits to Neeraj that she couldn't bear to see him marry someone else, and to forgive her for leaving, and ask Dadaji not to be angry that she left.  She self-servingly compares their jodi w/ Krishna & Radha, while writing that she's leaving w/ Gayatri Devi out of the country for good.  Just @ his wedding ceremony, Neeraj reads it and thinks to Sandhya that if she can't live w/o him, how did she expect him to live w/o her?  Just then, the priest announces that the Ganesh puja is about to start, and Baa tells Neeraj that it's too late, Sandhya has left and he should just go ahead w/ the puja.  Neeraj is quiet.

Comments:

While the treatment of Sandhya seemed cruel, and certainly was as far as GB went, I'm glad that the others squelched Sandhya's mahaan persona.  I particularly liked Urmi asking Sandhya why she bothered getting Neeraj hitched to Anjali if she wanted him for herself, and Sarika telling her not to call her bari ma.  If Sandhya has no relations w/ Neeraj, on what basis does she do all that?  I'm glad that Baa knows why Sandhya left and that the circumstances of her leaving is not a mystery.  Also I found the divine comparisons appalling: Radha was already married when Krishna seranaded her, and Sandhya might also like to reflect on Krishna & Rukmini: if Krishna-ji was anything like Sandhya, he'd have forced Rukmini to marry Sishupala 🀒

The end was one of those time tested, filmy ends where Sandhya is headed out, and Neeraj is at the crucial moment.  So tomorrow, one gets to see whether he goes ahead w/ this stupid idea, or aborts it.  If nothing else, I wish he tells Dadaji everything, so that Dadaji  calls it off.  After all, Sandhya made this stupid decision for just one person - him.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

p0lkad0t thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm not even going to watch the episode, sounds too annoying and frustrating. I conversely don't like the sound of Sandhya being confronted by the others. If it was on the basis of her trying to be such a saint then fair enough, but they're wrongly making her guilty of things that she didn't intend or set out to do. If they'd said 'stop being a mahaan' blah blah then fair enough but they're just adding other accusations on to her.

Hope Neeraj doesn't go through with the wedding, that'll ruin the whole drama. If he doesn't though, there's no way that the family will allow Neeraj to marry Sandhya, it'll make their already-potentially-bad relation wish Anjali's family even worse. Anjali's mum even said that she doesn't care that her older daughter is married into that family!
Pink-Spy thumbnail

I think I'm going to faint. How come Neeraj can be all this quiet. I'm sorry, but if I was in love with someone else, heck no, I would listen to his request and get married with another person.
This is way to surreal. I would never in years think that I would end saying this, but I actually miss Yuvraj's stubborness and determination. Because Neeraj definitely lacks this. He's supposed to get angry and stop all of this nonsense. 

When it comes to Sandhya, oh boy. Girl! What were you trying to do? Play a saint? Seriously, you should have taken the boy under your arms and fled. Instead you're sacrificing your own true-love to a childish girl who doesn't even know Neeraj as much as you do. 

I haven't watched the episodes, just reading your comments and I'm still waiting for the day where Neeraj stops this nonsense. Hopefully by tomorrow, because if Neeraj and Anjali do get married - then, I'm sorry to say this since I've been a huge fan from the beginning, but 'm out of here.    

Edited by Pink-Spy - 13 years ago
spatty123 thumbnail

Was there any precap? I watched the epi on youtube and at the end they showed a clipping of a bride commiting suicide by jumping from the terrace of a building. I am not sure if that is the precap of tomm epi or starting part of another tv programme πŸ˜•

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ No, that was the next serial AkBA, where the female lead jumps to her death after memories of how her love died.  So if this serial were to kill off both Neeraj & Sandhya, they'd not be treading new ground.

p0lkad0t

I agree that it will be a mess if Neeraj refuses to go ahead w/ Anjali, but I doubt that the family has the power to stop him & Sandhya.  Once Dadaji finds out, as he's bound to, he'll probably be the one to call Sandhya back, and she won't refuse him.  Problem is more likely that the family is now split - whereas only GB hated Sandhya b4, now it'll be GB, Sarita & Urmi.  And in Urmi's case, I can't blame her.  But she was against Anjali coming into this family, and doesn't like it herself.

If Anjali's family decides to start a war, at some point, Dadaji will be forced to face the fact that his authoritarian way of running things has alienated several members of the family.  Hope it's not up to Sandhya to stitch things together in such a scenario.  Sounds like a run of the mill saas-bahu plot, unless Sandhya plays her Vrinda role against GB and Urmi's family.

They've made a total mess of this serial by bringing in this family.
spatty123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

^^^ No, that was the next serial AkBA, where the female lead jumps to her death after memories of how her love died.  So if this serial were to kill off both Neeraj & Sandhya, they'd not be treading new ground.

Thanks! I was confused. I thought Anjali might have jumped after Neeraj spilled the beansπŸ˜†.