Samantha.T thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Has sumedha also left this show?How will the story turn out now with both the leads not there.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovesuash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now the cvs should end the cheap drama!suash have left!!to ab bacha kya hai!hum yaha par us worthless shivam or us tooooooo bitter MEETHI ka lovestory dekhne k liye to baithe nehi hai na!bas bohot ho gaya ab khatm karo!!!ARMANO KA BALIDAAN!KYA YEH ZAROORI HAI KI HAMESHA ACHCHE LOGO KI ARMANO KA HI BALIDAAN HO?
sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Koi  zaroori to nahi hai  ki  sab log achha hi show  produce kare . Kitna ghatiya aur  cheap  show  bhi banya ja sakta hai yeh bhi to malum hona chahiye jo AKBA ne dikha diya hai  .  Agar  apne TV set  ko damage kiye bina koi dekh sakta hai show to use risk  lena  chahiye . Mera tolerance itna nahi  hai . isliye  maine  to quit kar diya hai ab show se . Sumedha se sympathy thi ab woh bhi chali gai to  aise bhi is love story  ka tragic  end ho  gaya hum logo ke liye .  yeh bahut hi achha hua .Aab dono akaash & sumedha   parlok me to  sath rahege .  Now the show is closed for us .

🤢 ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢
GKS_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss8080

Koi  zaroori to nahi hai  ki  sab log achha hi show  produce kare . Kitna ghatiya aur  cheap  show  bhi banya ja sakta hai yeh bhi to malum hona chahiye jo AKBA ne dikha diya hai  .  Agar  apne TV set  ko damage kiye bina koi dekh sakta hai show to use risk  lena  chahiye . Mera tolerance itna nahi  hai . isliye  maine  to quit kar diya hai ab show se . Sumedha se sympathy thi ab woh bhi chali gai to  aise bhi is love story  ka tragic  end ho  gaya hum logo ke liye .  yeh bahut hi achha hua .Aab dono akaash & sumedha   parlok me to  sath rahege .  Now the show is closed for us .

🤢 ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢

I feel your pain...these so called CVs killed their own show.
 @bold...🤣🤣...this cracked me up.........
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Are Sumedha & Akash both dead?  What was that talk of him coming back - hasn't he been cremated?  And Sumedha - wasn't she the one who at end of yesterday/start of today jumped from the top of the building?  If she's still not dead, that is even more ridiculous than the track they've chosen for this show.

If the actress wants to quit, looks like this was the perfect occasion to do it.  Glad I never started watching this!