02/28/2011: Anjali's MOM knows, but still supports wedd

p0lkad0t thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why can't they just have one episode with a bit of happiness in it :( I hope all this sadness is worth it in the end but in the process they're really making me angry!! This marriage will results in nothing but unhappiness for everyone. Anjali's mum will probably end up destroying her older daughter's marriage in the process of trying to destory Neeraj's life and she doesn't even seem to care about it, gathered from the way she was talking to Reena!

If anyone wants a written update I have/can write one but I won't yet just incase someone else is going to! Honestly, it's so annoying at the moment :( at least show the storyline of one of her other sisters, or bring GB back into the picture ... just something else, anything else, to focus on apart from this mundane and depressing storyline!!

EDIT:

- Anjali's parents hand over one of their companies to Neeraj as a present and remark on how happy Anjali has been lately. Urmi's husband looks on spitefully and talks to his mum (I think it's his mum, and GB).

Reena asks to talk to Anjali's mum in private at the mehndi and tells her the truth about the situation and the misunderstanding. Reena says to the lady to stop the marriage otherwise three people's lives are getting ruined. But Anjali's mum says that Neeraj himself will start loving Anjali with time 🤢 and that Reena should keep her mouth shut forever otherwise Anjali's mum will ruin the family. 🤢 Then pops up GB out from behind a curtain (as if this scene couldn't get any worse) and tries to make sense of the situation, presumably having heard the conversation?!

Next, Neeraj unhappily has haldi put over his face and Anjali is in a room having her wedding outfits put on. Sandhya runs into her own room crying, then quickly talks to herself to compose herself. Neeraj walks in, asks her why she is crying now and tells her that that he does not want to live that life of regret and unhappiness that she is setting herself up for and will now go and tell Dada ji the truth. Sandhya tries to stop him but he doesn't listen and says Dadaji will now listen to him too, Sandhya shouts at him to stop as he walks out.

THEN 😡😡 it turns out that this scene was just a figment of Sandhya's imagination ARGH HOW ANNOYING!! She is stood with the rest of the family whilst Neeraj is having haldi put on his face. Dadaji tells her that the wedding has provided new opportunities for them and held their position back up, all because Neeraj is marrying Anjali. He then goes on to talk about his son etc etc and how happiness has returned into their family. 

As Sandhya walks away from Dadaji her and Neeraj look at each other - GB looks on saying that the haldi being put on him is in Anjali's name but his eyes are following Sandhya, so now Sandhya will need to be removed from the place. 🤢
Edited by p0lkad0t - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
p0lkad0t

I'll tag this as an update, and glue it.  Since you've already watched it, just tell us where things stand at the end, if you don't want to give us the gory details.  I'd have written it myself, had I had the will to even watch it.

Just the salient points will do.

Thanks
p0lkad0t thumbnail
Ok I'll update the main post :)
Vr15h thumbnail
p0lkad0t

Hats off to you for watching this crappy episode.  Don't have anything to add - only hope is that Anjali herself would find out and revolt, or that Dadaji would find out and stop it.

And I don't blame Raj for being angry - how come he doesn't have a company, and Neeraj does?  I'd like Neeraj to hand that over to Raj or return it to Anjali.  Right now, he looks like he's being pimped - can this get any uglier?

Even if the wedding is stopped at the 11th hour, I hate them making a mockery of customs like haldi & so on. 🤢  Poor Anjali would have gone thru this w/o getting married.

P.S. I've edited your title, and glued this.  Thanks again! 😊
p0lkad0t thumbnail
Done! I don't even know why I bothered to watch it, I dislike the storyline at the moment SO much - there's NOTHING good about it in my opinion :( (a slight redeeming factor might be that the Dadiji, Reena and Anmol all want what Neeraj and Sandhya secretly want)

Hardly anything even happened in today's episode, and definitely nothing worth watching. The only progressive part of the episode turned out to be extremely filmy and another 'daydream'. eiogy94yg09h40iv4 :@

Hmm I'm not sure I even feel sorry for Anjali. In some ways I do just because she's oblivious to the whole situation but I still think she's stupid to get married to someone she's known for about a week and love him straight away! 
Edited by p0lkad0t - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
If Anjali knew that Neeraj actually loved Sandhya and still wanted to marry him, then I would definitely not be sympathetic to her.  But otherwise, what she's doing ain't much different from some arranged marriages, where a girl agrees to marry a guy after a few encounters.

I'm not a gal, but had I been in Anjali's shoes and then found out that the only reason a guy was willing to marry me was that his real girlfriend forced him too, and that to b'cos his dadaji wanted to horn in on my inheritance, I'd have given both the gf Sandhya and the Dadaji a black eye.  Even if my sis was already married into the family.

Please don't tell me that we'll have to wait for a mega-episode for this ugliness to end! 🤢
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
omg 😲 the plot cannot be more illogical than this 😲
when neeraj has become sandhya's slave 😲 doesnt he have the spirit to tell everything to dadaji face to face 😲

in pkcm suman atleast had some strong reasons to give up her love (though unjustified) and karthick was oblivious of his dadaji's bankruptcy & suman even lied to him that she never loved him ..when he came to knew of everything he was bold enough to say that he will work and return his debts and ask dadaji for suman's hand (eventhough he was married that time 😆) ..... here neeraj knows everything ,still he doesnt seem to have the guts to speak 😲
& like a few said anjali is a bechari here 😒 she must give one tight slap to sandhya ⭐️  ..... or let neeraj be with anjali and introduce one new hero for sandhya 😆

but i thank RS cvs for making it worse after yuvraj 😈 .. 🥳....😈
chandragupta maurya is starting on 11th ..i think most probably they will cut RS on fridays and will be off air when luteri dulhan is up 😈 coz no other show seems to be at the ending stage (no idea about akb 🤔) and last time RS was in top 100 was its 31st jan epi 😆 (that too at last spot only 😆) which means it never got trps after the change of both story and time slot ,even neerdhya cant help it 😈 😆