Ok, updates back to normal!

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
An important note regarding updates: I've decided to stop writing updates for this show until Neeraj & Anjali's wedding is off.   I find the current track downright disgusting πŸ€’🀒 - just a tad less disgusting than Jyoti having herself artificially inseminated by someone else.  I can't write updates of things I can't stand to watch, and this falls within that category.

Similarly, I can't, in good conscience, expect others to do something I myself can't stand to do, and hence, I don't have a moral right to ask anyone else among you to write the updates.  That said, if any of you do feel like writing updates for this, feel free, and I'll flag it as such and glue it for that day.  This will continue until it improves, and if it doesn't, well, this serial will simply not see any updates, like other shows in this forum that hardly have a following.

However, if anybody does want to sign up regularly for writing updates despite the current track, just mention that in the 'Daily UPDATE schedule' thread, and I'll set the schedule accordingly.  For starters, feel free to pick any of my days.

I'm sorry to do this, since this serial has been the only one I regularly watch, and I've loved writing the updates for you, or otherwise commenting for the last several months.  This is a very tough call I had to make, and a painful decision at that.  But I can't think of any other way to protest against the perverted direction the 'creatives' are taking it, and just watching this makes me sick.  If they want the show to pick up, they had better fix this script, and fix it fast.

Update: Since the Anjali wedding is OFF, I'm resuming tomorrow!!!
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no problem... i don't even want to read the updates the way the track is going on...πŸ˜”
let's see who will win the bravery award for updating this current trackπŸ˜† well if the track improves then it's fine otherwise.... CVs just end this serial! i don't care whether it runs or not now...i'm fed up😑
lonelyshadow thumbnail
All imagine shows are loosing there charm!
I even can't stand this neeraj-anjali marriage, i haven't seen today's episode, but i wish that the track get's over within this week..!!!

And no problem vrish, it's ok if you don't write updates..!
p0lkad0t thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Slightly off topic but when did Jyoti have herself artificially inseminated and with who and why?! Sorry :$ I stopped watching  jyoti around before she went to Kabir's house or something.

And no problem! I don't think many are liking the track at the moment and there's so many reasons to feel that way!
Vr15h thumbnail
Quick answer to that - for further details, see the Jyoti forum archives - after Jyoti's marriage to Kabir, Pankaj re-surfaced w/ the kid and Jyoti found out about it.  She got returned to Jyoti, but had leukemia, which could only be cured if they had another kid from the same parents. (don't get me started on that KZK track) So to avoid having a physical relationship, Jyoti got artificially inseminated w/ Pankaj, and had his kid.  At the end of the serial, Pankaj died, but after a 7 year leap, Jyoti still had only 2 of Pankaj's kids, and none of Kabir's.

On the current RS track, I am very curious, but just can't bring myself to watch it.  If I could, I'd have had no trouble writing even very brief updates.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
vrish

i wish u write ur updates πŸ˜Š ....enjoy RS (one of our fav show) as long as it is on air πŸ‘πŸΌ .... i still have full confidence they will not show neeraj-anjali marriage...even if they show (remote chance) something will happen and eventually it will be neeraj-sandhya only ,that is for sure πŸ˜ƒ
Vr15h thumbnail
Jas, the moment Neeraj-Anjali's wedding is called off, I'll resume, if no-one else has picked up the baton regularly: it doesn't even need to be Neerdhya marrying.  I wouldn't have minded them dragging on the romancing so much, but Neeraj marrying someone else is pits.  In GkD, Arpi is going to RV's house so that he doesn't have an excuse for not turning up w/ Tanmay for the wedding.  Looks like all of Imagine TV is gone to the dogs.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this track is ridiculus
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is da worst track of RS..!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Infact dis is not RS...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry to hear that you wouldn't be updating for a while Vrish but I would definitely say one thing which many of you might think retarded that this track is miles miles and thousand times better that GKD's current track where in they are tarnishing and ruining a woman's character and proving that woman thinks from heart and use less of brains. I do not agree to Arpita's decision of nodding yes to RV's stupid intention and not saying a word to Avdesh. When she claims that husband's problem is wife's then it should hold good vice verse too...Atleast RS is showing what is true in real world that woman is looked up and would sacrifice everything and anything for people she cares for. Not like GKD where in it resembles just fiction and as absolute no connection with the real world. And come on Sandhya has always been like this keeping it to herself and definitely she will go finally with Neeraj because this is not a"K" serial after all where in the leads are separated purposely. Now everyone knows whats going on with Tere Liye!!!!!
Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago