Chaitanya & Shubhangi leads in Sony Show-TB

pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Chaitanya & Shubhangi tipped to play leads in Sony's next

guys good new shubhangi is coming back on sony tv with new serial nd chatynia is  also with her...whole newS on TB..
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
girls  shubhangi with chaitanya! her next up coming show in sony...

here is the link.....

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the info di, I always liked chaitanya from sangam days he is a good actor and our kasturi aka shubangi rocks looking forward to see there chemistry
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh no yaar...not again...first shaleen n now chaitanya...
this is not done yaar...want only n only Karan.patel opp. our Shubhu...
damn...on sony??? then d show is definitely not gonna work..
what is shubhangi doing??? she should try take up shows either for Star Plus or Colors...not sony or imgine..i'm gonna cry, i want to see her wid KP yaar.. :( :(
Iloveroka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this cannot happen yaar
dont do this to me
whats this yaar
jst came after giving my exam 
and heard this...!!!
damn 
i m gonna kill ne1 who cumes b4 me
EssAye thumbnail
I dont think roka can be back together after the fights they had in kasturi days but still not chaitanya plz.
I agree she should take shows at star plus to regain the heights of kasturi days and not channels like sony or efinitely not imagine.
Gunjan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: EssAye

I dont think roka can be back together after the fights they had in kasturi days but still not chaitanya plz.
I agree she should take shows at star plus to regain the heights of kasturi days and not channels like sony or efinitely not imagine.

hi dear...i agree that Karan shubhangi didn't get along each other in the beginning but now they are frnds..if we try n give our 100% to bring back kasturi then things might work out...so keep praying dear...'dua kaam zaroor karti hai' 
Iloveroka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Guys at that time kasturi was the best show on television 
i miss those old days yaar 
every1 always talked abt kasturi robbie and mitwa yaar

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

girls i too agree karan and shubangi pairing is not going to happen again because of their tiff...otherwise long before ekta might have brought them back....

regarding the new show...i have seen sangam...chaitanya is good actor( girls did you notice shaleen was also from sangam...😆) and regarding sony TV the serial she going to act is a tamil remake metti oli...super hit serial which ran for 8 long years....so no worry...the worst thing is she is going to be shown as married from the day 1...

yaar my least wish is to see KP back on TV ... 😛
Gunjan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iloveroka

Guys at that time kasturi was the best show on television 

i miss those old days yaar 
every1 always talked abt kasturi robbie and mitwa yaar

oh damn puja u reminded me of those days when robbie-kasturi were the talk of the town...
u know everyday in my class we used to have discussions about the previous episode n u know even the boys of my class would actively participate in these 'girly talks'😆😆...sometimes toh even the teachers would discuss Robbie-kasturi...oh yaar...i so damn miss those days...everyday me n my best frnd mehak would discuss RoKa just as we arrive in d skool...want RoKa back yaar..miss those golden days of kasturi badly😭😭