Written Update of Feb 24th & 25th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys thank you all for your patience' but I would say not much has happen'.

Ashu is surprised on why isn't Ranveer recognized him and just then BT and MS comes and BT is not happy to see him but Ashu says there was no one but me in the hospital and as he goes up Rasal does not want treatment form him but he sasy as a doctor I need to treat you and after you get better you can say whatever after while she agrees and Ashu goes out tell the family to get injection because the pain will come again'BT gives the prescription to the 3 evils and they plan to get wrong injection to kill the child and the blame will go on Ashu in the room DD tells MS that she feels like going to tell Ranveer everything and MS yells as her that last time they let you go because Ranveer is okay but 2nd time if he dies they will kill you and you will again see your daughter widow and this time you won't be able to bring your SIL back (see DD you really are DUMB) Ashu tells Rasal to give chance to Rukmi and MS walks in the room and Ashu says to talk and after talking she I wrong he will help Rasal and Rasal agrees and when MS goes to get Rukmi she says Rasal knows everything but she believes Deep has saved his life before so why would he try to kill him and I cannot trust Ashu because under pressure he told something I have not told him to tell so I cannot trust him again, I can takes my sister anger but not see her widow when Rukmi goes to the room to talk she tells them I don't think I need to tell anyone what is the real reason behind this and Rasal says see I told you and Rukmi says think whatever you want to think and leaves Ashu goes behind her and asks why is hiding and what is she hiding and Rukmi yells at him saying I am liking the fact that he likes me and his love is there instead of hatred and I always had to tolerate his hatred'Ashu says but this is all lie what will you do when he gains his memory he will hate you even more'Rukmi says so what if he hates me I am okay with it right now I am happy that his days starts with me and ends with me and Ashu asks how can you say this don't you know he is Rasals husband'.Rukmi says then who is he of mine I was his 1st love and his 1st wife ( I want you to tell that to everyone so I can see their faces ughhh I so want that episode) What happen Ashu you use to give me support when I was alone and had hatred form Ranveer now that he is loving me are you feeling jealous and AShu says you have changed and Rukmi says yes the time has changed me and Ashu ask so your love for Rasal has changed too and she walks off as AShu comes to room he sees Rasal in pain and ask DD to come in and ask if they got injection and BT ask over the phone where are you and Deep says it took time to find it but we are coming and Mamsa comes with two different vial and asks Deep if they can tell its two different and the laugh as Mamasa goes upstairs Deep and him do signal on best of luck and Rukmi sees this (thank god) and as Ashu is checking Mamsa gets nervous but Rasal screaming makes him fill the injection but Rukmi bumps into him and everyone gets mad at her but she says I have slipped and Ashu calls for an ambulance and everyone is yelling at Rukmi and Ranveer comes and says why you yelling at her and she tells him that she slipped and that why it fell on the floor and DD says but ask Doctor she is lying and Ranveer tells her to keep her mouth shut and when he looks at Ashu he nods Yes and Ranveer says I don't believe anyone because if Rukmi says she did not do it then she did not (wow I wish you were like this before) at the hospital Ashu says Rasal is okay but I won't know until the blood test comes tomorrow but you can take her home and as they come home everyone gives Rukmi look (LOL) and MS says not to worry she is fine we will find out tomorrow what is really wrong with her and Rukmi tells MS she did it on purpose and tells the whole incident and MS says with Ranveer now Rasals life is in danger also and as dadi tells Rasal to rest and DD says how can we all rest when that manhoos is in this haveli and we cannot do anything (and I love that you cannot hahaha I love when DD is frustrated) and Kamal just leaves from the room and Rukmi is praying to GOD and says sorry for yelling at you and I am so happy to see Rasal walking and Kamal comes and says don't put on act (why would she when there is no one around to see her have you gone dumb to like DD she really does mean it yell at who really are your enemies) as soon as Ranvver gets his memory back we are kicking you out the house by taking advantage of him and getting close to him you will never get him and Ranveer walks in and yells and says why are you always yelling at Rukmi she is poor that's why if you all are gone always do this than I don't want to live in this haveli lets go Rukmi pack your things we are leaving now and Kamal is shocked and looks at Rukmi upset and Rukmi looks upset too and show ends on Rukmi'

Monday: Chacnchel asks pandit what is this prayer for and as Ranveer is walking down Pandit says for the mother and the child and it's done with both parents of the child and Ranveer ask then why am I sitting with Rasal for this'.

Sorry to inform you all I won't be able to do the updates for the upcoming of whole week since I got final on Friday if someone want to do it that will be very kind of them but dates of Feb 28th to Mar 4th I will be not able to do daily update will resume on March 7th. Thank you''

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the update.......
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good luck with your final's and I really do appreciate your updates
, I am west indian and my hindi is average .. if I can manage it .. I will attempt the updates or maybe just a brief summary one or 2 days ..