Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filmigal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Here is another one I found for u guys to Roll on the floor!

Thanks for posting, I think we already did this one quite a few pages ago thoughπŸ˜†
filmigal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

^ I can't read the text on pics.

Oh,ok I'll write it at the bottom
filmigal thumbnail
This is what she says

She clearly didn't like Jaya then
" I lived a facade and more  and no one is more misrable than me today" (1974)
"Jaya is not a genuine person. All she wants to do is dominate people. And that too for only as long as it suits her" (1982)                                                                                                                            

"I love the man: can I help it if he happens to be married? I can't hold back something that I feel so strongly.I have to show it sometime." (1980)

I'm guessing the married man she's talking about is AB

"Marriage? Never. Men are not worth it. They are all crooks. I wouldn't regret being a spinster all my life. Or if I do get married. I'd like to get a baby and then a divorce." (1975)
This quote was obviously before her AB days started, then she seemed to vhange her mind about the above πŸ˜†

" I can't sleep without a nightie and underwear. Even on my honeymoon after I have had fun fun, I'll get out of bed, put on my bra and nickie and go to sleep." (1975)

These are all different quotes from her in filmfares over the years

Edited by filmigal - 13 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ewww she disgust me with weird quotes. 🀒
filmigal thumbnail
I know some awfully weird quotes πŸ˜•
badal100 thumbnail
Ok, some are a bit naughty πŸ˜†

After rendering all the hotel room beds broken and useless, AB-Rekha decide to try it out in the nearest car!

The wait to the hotel room seemed too long,Rekha's anxiousness got the better of her, thereby rendering poor AB shirtless in broad daylight!

Oh I what lips he has, sigh...

Rekha:I'm so bored at this event, all I can think of right now is getting my Amit alone tonight!
AB: Oh, Goodness give me the strength to satisfy this woman's needs!

AB: What are you doing?
Rekha: Scouting a perfect spot for a love bite!

Parveen: Eat this Rekha, He is mine tonight!

Parveen: I hope he's forgotten Rekha,after this!
AB: She is so much easier to satisfy , but there's no excitement here, hell the bed is still intact!"

AB: Ok so things didn't quite work out with Parveen, you can stop moping now!

Rekha: He's mine only mine!

Rekha: Time to show you have sum real fun baby!

filmigal thumbnail
^^^ OMG!!! 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
Those are hilarious!
CinemaFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodbabe1

I noticed that too!! Maybe she's pissed with Rekha again because she and AB hooked up together again πŸ˜‰ 
Actually there is even a pic of AB standin with Hema and Rekha and talking at the 2005 Filmfare awards!

Would love to see that picture ! (AB talking to Rekha n Hema)
CinemaFan thumbnail
I wonder why she divorced MA. Have you come across any articles on that ?

Originally posted by: filmigal

This is what she says

She clearly didn't like Jaya then
" I lived a facade and more  and no one is more misrable than me today" (1974)
"Jaya is not a genuine person. All she wants to do is dominate people. And that too for only as long as it suits her" (1982)                                                                                                                            

"I love the man: can I help it if he happens to be married? I can't hold back something that I feel so strongly.I have to show it sometime." (1980)

I'm guessing the married man she's talking about is AB

"Marriage? Never. Men are not worth it. They are all crooks. I wouldn't regret being a spinster all my life. Or if I do get married. I'd like to get a baby and then a divorce." (1975)
This quote was obviously before her AB days started, then she seemed to vhange her mind about the above πŸ˜†

" I can't sleep without a nightie and underwear. Even on my honeymoon after I have had fun fun, I'll get out of bed, put on my bra and nickie and go to sleep." (1975)

These are all different quotes from her in filmfares over the years

Alright.....I'm pretty cool with some of the R rated discussion that goes on in this section ji....but in this topic you guys have gone WAY overboard. That is definitely not allowed.

Topic closed.....more gossip on these two or anyone else can be directed to this topic ji

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1305465

Edit: I might come back and open it later....and just delete the posts ji. If members want this done then just leave a PM or something. I'm only on my break right now ji...so will look into it tonight *hopefully*.
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago